Mar'14: His Star... Her Piano Man

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If after you click the “New Story Updates” and it leads you here then you should go to the previous chapter.

But if you already read the previous chapter, I present to you 7th Chapter of “From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0”

"Let’s Continue The Journey Of Our Dooley/YongShin Couple’s Real to Reel Moments”

 

Jambangee White Day Fan Signing (14Mar14)

Shin Hye is on her way to her fan signing event when she saw the photos of Yong Hwa and his band mates leaving for Japan.

Manager Jun: He looked so happy. I wonder why?

Shin Hye: Oppa!

Manager Jun: Wae?

Shin Hye: I know what you are implying.

Manager Jun: What?

Shin Hye: Araso. We went out yesterday to celebrate White Day in advance.

Manager Jun: Did he give you chocolates?

Shin Hye: Secret!

Manager Jun: I won’t ask you anymore about it. I’m glad you are both happy now.

The event ended successful and she even gave chocolates to male fans.

On their way back home, she updated her three SNS accounts.

[14Mar14 – Weibo] @ssinz: To my China fans~ Happy happy white valentines~~~^_^ Winter season is going to be away and here comes the spring season~~ Ah.. Feels good~~~>_< Everyone please take care of your health~~ Miss you all~~!!

[14Mar14 – 6:08PM Twitter] @ssinz: I wish you liked my Whiteday present for you~ Thanks for the fan meeting today~ yummy candy! Happy Whiteday everyone~~~

[14Mar14 – 6:11PM Ameblo] Hello everyone >_< I'm Park Shin Hye~~ Today is White Valentine's Day~~Did Japan celebrate this day too? 14th Mar is the day whereby guys will give sweets to the girls they like and confessed.. Heheh so I will send these sweets to everyone symbolising my likeness to all of you..Heheh Happy White Valentine's Day~~
 

Yong Hwa who just finished from their rehearsal can’t help but smile after reading her updates.

 

FNC Kingdom Japan (15Mar14)

First day of FNC Kingdom was a success.

(A/N: To know more about what happened click here)

 

FNC Kingdom Japan (16Mar14)

Second day was also successful.

 

FNC Talents’ After Party, Japan (16Mar14)

Yong Hwa is sitting beside Jong Hoon.

Jong Hoon: How are you both now?

Yong Hwa: We are good and getting back to normal.

Jong Hoon: That’s good. I saw her tweet that she went hiking with Im Semi Noona.

Yong Hwa: She told me about it last night that they are going on hiking. But I haven’t seen it. I’ll go and check it.

He checks her tweet using their CN Blue account.

[16Mar14 – 12:59PM] @ssinz: Face is as red as explosion *giggles* So happy>_<

Yong Hwa’s POV: Gyu Won and Bo Won posing saranghe. Are they teasing me?

Her other tweet caught his attention as he saw her reply with Min Hwan.

[16Mar14 – 12:58PM] @ssinz: Went to Gwanaksan with Semi unni!! Wow~~ The weather is awesome~~~ There are many people here today too!! It has been so long since I last climb mountains. Although the trip is tiring, I really felt happy>_< Hope everyone is having a great weekend~~

He looked at Min Hwan.

Jong Hoon: He saw your tweet.

Yong Hwa: Umma?

Min Hwan: Wae-yo Appa?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

They all laughed at Yong Hwa’s reaction. FNC people knew about his relationship with Shin Hye so there’s nothing to hide about it.

The next day the boys returned to Seoul.

 

SBS Park So Hyun’s Love Game (17Mar14)

The only schedule of the boys for the day is to go to Park So Hyun’s Love Game radio program.

 

SBS MTV The Show (18Mar14)

The boys are on their way for the recording of MTV The Show when he saw Shin Hye’s tweet.

[18Mar14 – 11:32AM] @ssinz: I was thrilled all over the body while listening in the morning. What can I say about this song... as expected.. The Best.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Is she referring to our song? I’ll just ask her later.

He wears his headset once he went out of their van.

 

Show Champion 100th Episode (19Mar14)

The boys attend the 100th episode of Show Champion. They walked at the red carpet and all look so handsome.

After the red carpet appearance they went back stage to wait for their performance. While waiting Yong Hwa checks Shin Hye’s tweet.

[19Mar14 – 3:59PM] @ssinz: No squirrels seen.. The weather looks gloomy, which reminds me of the good weather during hiking.. Sigh sigh

Yong Hwa’s POV: She loves hiking. I’m sure Appa would love to go with her. Even though I don’t like getting sweat I’ll go hiking with her too.

The first part of their Weekly Idol guesting was also broadcast on the same day.

[ENG SUB] 140319 CNBLUE  Weekly Idol Part 1 FULL by cnblueusa

 

CN Blue Dorm (20Mar14)

Yong Hwa is already home. He enjoy the day as he was able to play basketball in the midst of their busy schedule. He wanted to share it to his fans so he updated his twitter account.

[20Mar14 – 6:05PM] @JYHeffect: Everyone~ It's been a long time^^ A while ago, I went to play basketball. I was scouted by Haha hyung! Finally I'm showing you the photo. I'm being careful, so please don't worry ^^ Have a good day today! Please watch out for the wet road from rain!!! heh

He checks Shin Hye’s account but she doesn’t have any tweet. But he noticed something.

Yong Hwa: She hope live healthy and happy. Jagiya, we will do that together.

After that an idea came up to him.

It’s almost 2AM when he finished what he is doing. He saw Haha’s tweet to him so he reply.

[21Mar14 – 2:05AM] @JYHeffect: Ah, captain!!!! Fighting! “@Quanjosebrazo: @JYHeffect Yonghwa-gun~ It’s Hyungchul hyung~ TEAM ROK fighting~ ^^”

After that he uploaded his twitter header.

Yong Hwa: Perfect! It looks like SH when my profile pic is shown in the middle. They should know that SH means Shin Hye. The star I put at the right side is the hint. Shin Hye Star!

The next day is another full pack day for them.

 

Music Bank (21Mar14)

Yong Hwa can’t hide his smile on their way to Music Bank recording.

Jung Shin: Hyung looked so happy. Did he meet with Noona yesterday?

Min Hyuk: I don’t think so.

Jung Shin: He went to play basketball with Haha Hyung. Maybe after that he visited her.

Min Hyuk: Noona is busy filming for her movie.

Jung Shin: Really? Then why is he so happy?

Min Hyuk: Let’s ask him later.

After the recording they headed to their fan signing event at Cooltrack Center.

His good mood is still obvious.

Min Hyuk: Hyung-ah, why are you in good mood?

Yong Hwa: Wae? Is there something wrong with that?

Min Hyuk: Aniyo. I’m just curious.

Yong Hwa: Check my twitter accou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter