A Day with the CN Blue's 5th Member

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: 2nd Year Birthday of You're Beautiful

Shin Hye tweet about going for sports (baseball game) Min Hyuk tweet a photo with his father while watching baseball

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye: Yah, Jung Yong Hwa. What's wrong if you have that for lunch?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Yong Hwa's POV: Am I really that hungry that I'm hearing Shin Hye's voice now?

Yong Hwa turns his gaze at the door where the voice is coming. He was surprised to see her.  

Shin Hye: Yah! So you'll just really stand there and not get the food. 

With that Yong Hwa immediately run to Shin Hye and get the pizza that she's holding. Jung Shin who is holding the pasta and drinks can help but smile seeing Yong Hwa acting like that. Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk on the other hand try not to laugh because they know Yong Hwa will surely not like it. They know that only Shin Hye can make him act like that. Yong Hwa and Jung Shin put the food and drinks at the kitchen counter. Shin Hye follow them and prepares the food. 

Shin Hye: Since we are all hungry, especially someone (She looks at Yong Hwa) I'll prepare the food now. 

Yong Hwa: Let me help you Shin Hye. 

They both prepare the food while the three boys look at them. Yong Hwa noticed it. 

Yong Hwa: Yah! Why are you just standing there? You're not yet hungry ah? Shin Hye is our guest and yet you let her prepare our food. 

Jong Hyun: We're hungry too. It's just nice to see the two of you doing that. 

Jung Shin: Ne, CN Blue leader and our 5th member preparing our food. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo? 

Min Hyuk: Aniyo. They look like husband and wife preparing food for their children. 

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa look at each other. Then they smile. As if reading each others mind, they suddenly said... 

Yong Hwa: Yeobo. 

Shin Hye: Ne. Yeobo. 

The three boys were surprised with what they hear. They look at each other. 

Yong Hwa: Looks like our sons are not hungry. 

Shin Hye: Ne. So, what are we going to do with all this food? 

Yong Hwa: We eat everything Yeobo. Let's bring this to our room.

When they hear that, the three boys run towards them.

Min Hyuk: Hyung... Eonni... 

Jung Shin: We're hungry too. 

Jong Hyun: Let me help you carry the drinks. 

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa laugh because of the boys' reaction. They put the food and drinks on the small table in the living room. Shin Hye, Yong Hwa and Jung Shin sit at the long sofa while Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk share at the single one.  They bought 6 sets of pasta and 2 pizzas.  

Yong Hwa slices the pizza while Shin Hye asks the boys what pasta they want.

Shin Hye: What pasta do you like? We bought royal carbonara, alfredo seafood and pomodoro seafood. 

Jung Shin: Noona, I'll have alfredo seafood.

Jong Hyun: Me too Shin Hye.  

Shin Hye get the pasta that they like. Yong Hwa also put a slice of pizza before Shin Hye handed it to them.

Jong Hyun: Gomawo Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: Gomawo Noona. 

Shin Hye: How about you Min Hyuk?

Min Hyuk: Eonni, I don't know what to choose. Both look delicious.

Shin Hye: Have you tried any of this?

Min Hyuk: I've tried the one that Jung Shin and Jong Hyun Hyung get and I like that. But this two I haven't. Hmmm...

Shin Hye: You can try royal carbonara. This one is nice. I assure you I always have it.

Min Hyuk: Really Eonni! Ok I'll have...

But Yong Hwa interrupts him.

Yong Hwa: Yah Min Hyuk. Why don't you have pomodoro seafood?

Min Hyuk: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: You said you like the alfredo seafood right? Then you can have pomodoro seafood too. Since both are seafood.

Min Hyuk: But Hyung, Shin Hye Eonni said that royal carbonara is nice so I want to try it.

Yong Hwa: We only have two sets right? I'll have the other royal carbonara. So if you'll get the other one, there's nothing left for Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: It's ok Yong. I can have the promodoro seafood.

Yong Hwa: But you like royal carbonara.

Shin Hye: Ne. But Min Hyuk hasn't tried it. I've been eating carbonara always so I think it's not bad if I try others too.  

Yong Hwa looks at Min Hyuk, trying to convince him not to choose promodoro seafood.

Min Hyuk: Eonni, I'll just have promodoro seafood.

Yong Hwa's POV: That's good Min Hyuk. Now Shin Hye and I will eat same food. (He smile)

Shin Hye's POV: Poor Min Hyuk. He really wants to try it. (She then noticed that Yong Hwa is smiling). Yah! And you're still smiling. Hmmm...

Shin Hye: Yong can I have a slice of pizza.

Yong Hwa put a slice of pizza on the plate with pasta. Then Shin Hye gave it to Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Gomawo Eonni. (Still in a low tone voice) Omo... Eonni, this is royal carbonara. (Now on his usual happy tone)

Shin Hye: Ne. You can have it. (She smile and wink at Min Hyuk)

Min Hyuk: Nomu nomu gomawo, Eonni.

Yong Hwa: Mwo! Shin Hye ah. (He continue slicing the pizza)

Shin Hye: Yong, I said its ok... But of course if someone will decide not to get the last one. (She looks at Yong Hwa who is murmuring something while slicing the pizza) I'll be happy to get it. (She then looked at the three boys and smile)

Yong Hwa: Aissh... Shin Hye ah. (He sighs and looks at her) Araso. I'll just have the promodoro seafood. Give me your plate I'll put the pizza.  

Shin Hye gave him the plate with royal carbonara so he can put the pizza. Then Shin Hye gave him the promodoro pasta. 

Shin Hye: Gomawo, Shin Woo Hyung. Here's your pasta.

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Shin Woo Hyung. (He took the plate of pasta)

Shin Hye: Ne. Like Shin Woo Hyung, you will sacrifice anything just to see me happy.

Yong Hwa looked at Shin Hye and smile.

Yong Hwa's POV: So you really like Shin Woo than Lee Shin.

Shin Hye's POV: I really wish we could be like before when we are still Go Mi Nam and Shin Woo.

Jung Shin noticed that they are looking at each other. So he made a fake cough and said... 

Jung Shin: Hyung I thought you are hungry already? Will you feel full just by looking at Shin Hye Noona?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Jung Shin!

Jung Shin: Just teasing you Hyung.

Shin Hye: Let's all eat now.

They all started to eat. After a few minutes...

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye...

Shin Hye: Ne.

Jong Hyun: After our lunch, will you be leaving already or will be staying first? (He looks at Yong Hwa's reaction)

Yong Hwa's POV: I hope she'll stay first.

Shin Hye: I'll be staying first. My Oppa said he'll just fetch me here later.

Jung Shin: Jun Hyung?

Min Hyuk: Aniyo. It's Shin Hye Eonni's Hyung, Park Shin Won.

Jung Shin: Park Shin Won?

Jong Hyun: Sounds like Shin Woo.

Min Hyuk: Ne. That's what I thought too when Shin Hye Eonni mentioned his name. 

Shin Hye: My Oppa's name is almost the same as Shin Woo. Maybe that's why I feel com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter