Shin Hye: Yong Hwa's Angel in Manila Part 2

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 March 2013

- Shin Hye interview at Customellow HStore in Hongdae (Mar 04)

- CN Blue (YH & JS) Recording for JTBC Hidden Singer (Mar 05)

- Yong Hwa Recording for MBC I’m Your Substitute Angel (Mar 05)

- Shin Hye attended the G.I. Joe VIP movie premiere (Mar 11)

- Shin Hye attended the InStyle 10th Anniversary (Mar12)

- Korea's White Day (Mar 14)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Manila (Mar 16)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Japan (Mar 24)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Mar 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The two didn't know that Jong Hyun can hear their conversation as he was sitting next to them. He smirked and when he saw Yong Hwa coming back he got his IPad and search for something.

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye is really enjoying her stay in the Philippines.

Yong Hwa didn't say anything and just sit in the couch while drinking his water.

Jung Shin: You saw it too? Is it the one where she was under the sea?

Jong Hyun: Deh!

Jung Shin: The water look so deep. She's really so brave to do that.

Jong Hyun: Well... We all know Shin Hye is a brave and adventurous lady. So I'm sure that's just a piece of cake for her.

But Min Hyuk noticed something on the other photo of Shin Hye.

Min Hyuk: But Shin Hye Noona doesn't look happy.

Yong Hwa looked at Min Hyuk. He wanted to see the photo but he stop. Jong Hyun noticed it so he asked Min Hyuk.

Jong Hyun: What make you think she's sad? Maybe she's just tired or because of the heat of the sun.

Min Hyuk: Ani! I know Eonni... I mean Noona. No matter how tired she is, she can still smile. And if she likes something that she’s doing, like scuba diving, she will surely be happy. But look at her eyes, they look sad.

Jong Hyun and Jung Shin look at each other and smirked when they noticed Yong Hwa's reaction. He looked worried with what Min Hyuk said. They nod at each other.

Jung Shin: Could it be she's bothered with something that's why she feels sad?

Jong Hyun: That's possible. I just hope she won't get hurt because of that.

Min Hyuk: What do you mean?! 

Jong Hyun: Isn’t it if someone is preoccupied with something, possibility is she's not into herself. 

Jung Shin: While going out, she might not look at where she's walking and might bumped into someone. 

Jong Hyun: Or worse... she might not see a car approaching and...

Yong Hwa suddenly stood up and walk or more of like run to his room.

Min Hyuk: Hyung!

Jong Hyun: Let him be Min Hyuk-ah. I think he know what to do now.

Min Hyuk: What are you saying?

Jung Shin: Your Hyung and favorite Eonni will finally be in good terms again.

Min Hyuk: Are you telling me that what you said just now is just a plan to make Hyung call Shin Hye Eonni?!

Jong Hyun: Deh!

Jung Shin: It's better than calling Shin Hye Noona and later gets scolded by Hyung.

Min Hyuk: I think you're right there. But you should tell me in advance so I didn't worry too much. 

Jong Hyun: That's the point. It's more reliable if you look worried. 

Jung Shin: See... He ran to his room. I'm sure he's calling her now.

Inside Yong Hwa's room, he got his phone to see her tweets.

Yong Hwa: She really looked sad. Her eyes can't lie. What did I do? What if she really got into accident? I won't be able to forgive myself if that happen?

He looked at the time. It's almost midnight. If only he can go to Cebu at that movement he would. But he knows it's impossible. 

He decided to message Manager Jun first to check if she's still awake. Luckily she's still awake but he suggested that he should message her first. He follows what Manager Jun said and sends a message to her.

Yong Hwa's Kakao Message to Shin Hye: How will I start my message? 

Should I start it by saying I miss you? I miss you Jagiya. 

I'm sorry? I'm sorry for acting stupid for the last few days. Sorry for being sensitive and always being jealous. 

I don't know if those words are enough. But there's one word that I'm sure that I would want to tell you... Saranghe! 

Park Shin Hye Saranghe! 

It's been fifteen minutes since he sent his message. In a few minutes it will be twelve midnight already.  Another day is about to start and still he hasn't spoken to the special woman in his life (of course next to his mother and Shin Hye knows that).

Then he heard his Kakao notification message.

Shin Hye's Kakao Message to Yong Hwa: I'm away to relax and it pains me that I couldn't be with my love. But what's more painful is to feel that the one you love doesn't seem to miss you. I've tried to be happy but still I can't hide the hurt inside my heart. 

I have a smile on my face when the sun is up but when the moon comes at night my heart is so down. I didn't know what I've done but I've tried to understand. 

Every night I would light this candle to keep my heart calm. And I guess it's effective because my love felt my pain and now remember me. I would want to hear his voice but I think it's not yet time.

Let this candle calm my emotions first. When the sun is up again that's when I wish to hear his voice again. (Photo attach)

Yong Hwa tears fall after reading Shin Hye's message. Just like him, she's also in pain during these past few days that they didn’t have communication. And it’s all just because of his pride and her insensitivity. He went to his side cabinet and got the same candle on her message.

For almost an hour before sleeping, they both let the candle light in their rooms to calm their emotions. 

Before closing their eyes they both say...

Shin Hye: Saranghe Yong...

Yong Hwa: Saranghe Shin...

March 21

It’s the last day of Shin Hye and her entourage in Cebu. She woke up almost lunch time the next morning. Her friends let her as they witness what happened last night. 

They had their lunch and then went to the beach. Shin Hye was sitting alone there when she heard her phone. She smiled upon seeing the photo that appears on her phone. It's a message from Yong Hwa.

She opens his message and saw it’s a video. She clicks the video and it shows Yong Hwa with a guitar.

Yong Hwa: Shin, as you can see, I can smile now. Thanks to the candle for calming my heart. Now, I can clearly say that this (place his hand near his heart) is finally beating happily again. Why? Because this heart... My heart belongs to you.

He starts to sing the song for Shin Hye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4NXLyuutsY

Look at me now

I thought I was near the end

Then you came along

When I needed a friend

And you made me love again

 

(Chorus)

 

Somehow you found me

Wrapped your love around me

Now my head's up in the clouds

When I'm around you

I just wanna say, everyday

Thank God I found you

I will move heaven and earth

Give you my heart, for all that its worth

You are mine 'til the end of time

I don't care what we're going through

'Til the end, my heart belongs to you.

 

You are my heart

You are my everything

The moon and the stars

And the air that I breath

And you gave me strength again

 

{Repeat Chorus}

 

You know why I'm love shy

I don't want to hurt anymore

I've been hurt before

And I know I

I'm saving my love for you

I'm gonna keep you safe and warm

I do love you

 

Now my head's up in the clouds

When I'm around you

I just wanna say, everyday

Thank God I found you

I will move heaven and earth

Give you my heart, for all that its worth

You are mine 'til the end of time<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter