Inheritors Dare of Jealousy

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 October 2013

- Shin Hye filming for Running Man (Oct 01)

- You're Beautiful 4th Year Anniversary (Oct 07)

- Inheritors Press Conference (Oct 07)

- First Episode of Inheritors (Oct 09)

- Marry Him If You Dare Press Conference (Oct 10)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Oct 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

They were already at the hotel when his phone rings. He smiles to see its Shin Hye. 

Yong Hwa: Jagiya!

But his smile faded once he heard Shin Hye's voice.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Shin what’s wrong?

Shin Hye: Help me…

 

Oct 01

At Dawn CN Blue boys are already at the airport heading their way to Japan. They will have a special show for 150 fans in Shibuya's Cyclone. They used to perform there when they are still trainee. At that time only 4 to 5 people watched them. 

While waiting for their boarding time, Yong Hwa can't stop thinking of his conversation with Shin Hye few hours ago. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, what's wrong?

Yong Hwa: Nothing! I'm just tired and still sleepy.

Min Hyuk: Are you sure about that? (He looks at him as if telling "I don't believe you")

Yong Hwa: Ara! I'm thinking of your Noona. 

Min Hyuk: Wae-yo? Is it something about her drama filming?

Yong Hwa nods.

Min Hyuk: Don't tell me Hyung they are already filming (He lean closer to him) the kiss scene? (He smile to )

Yong Hwa: Yah! It's not about that. Do you think I'll react like this if it's about that?

Min Hyuk: Hmmm... Come to think of it... If it's about the kiss, I'm sure you're like a raging bull now because of jealousy.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: Wae? Am I wrong Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Araso! 

Min Hyuk: So Hyung if it's not about the kiss scene then what is it about?

Yong Hwa: It's about her guesting for Running Man.

Min Hyuk: Running Man? 

Yong Hwa: I think as promotion for Inheritors.

Min Hyuk: I remember that. I was hoping to be with them but we have our Japan show.

Yong Hwa: I won't feel worried if you're there.

Min Hyuk: Why? Is Noona worried with her guesting?

Yong Hwa: She felt pressured because it's her second time.

Min Hyuk: Eh?

Yong Hwa: People are saying she did a good job last time. So she's worried that they might expect the same thing again.

Min Hyuk: Why is she worried? I'm sure she'll do well again.

Yong Hwa: That's what I told her too. But still she feels worried.

Min Hyuk: Don't worry Hyung I'll send her a message too.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Min Hyuk-ah.

When they reached Japan, while heading to their hotel, he sent messages to some people. But even after sending the messages, he still feels uneasy with Shin Hye's call the previous night. So he decided to just call Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Shin, are you filming now?

Shin Hye: Not yet Yong. I'm still on my way to the filming site.

Yong Hwa: Like what I've told you last time, don't feel the pressure to show them that you are competitive in every challenge. Just show what you can do. First thing first is your safety. Araso?

Shin Hye: Araso.

Yong Hwa: I'm sure you'll do great. (He looks at his band mates and put the phone on speaker mode) Right guys?

Jung Shin/Min Hyuk/Jong Hyun: Deh! Fighting Running Man Goddess!

Shin Hye: Gomawo. 

They heard Manager Jun telling her that they reached the venue already.

Shin Hye: Yong we're here now. I'll call you after filming. Good luck on your show. CN Blue Fighting!

Yong Hwa: Annyeong Shin. Saranghe!

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: That's it?

Shin Hye: Can they still hear me?

Yong Hwa: I turned it off already. (He looks at the boys signalling them to keep quiet)

Shin Hye: Saranghe YongYong. (She giggles)

Yong Hwa: Saranghe Jagiya. (He smiles)

He then ended the call and when he looked at his band mates.

Jung Shin: (To Jong Hyun) Saranghe YongYong!

Jong Hyun: (To Jung Shin) Saranghe Jagiya!

Yong Hwa: Yah! (To Min Hyuk) Min Hyuk-ah, don't tell your Noona that you heard her Araso?

Min Hyuk: Don't worry Hyung I won't. Just make sure that I won't see Noona sad or crying.

Yong Hwa: That's the last thing I would want to see her.

Just then Yong Hwa received some messages.

KKT Message from KJK: Yong Hwa, I'm not with the same team as her. But don't worry I'll still look after her.

KKT Message from Haha: She's with Jae Suk Hyung and Gary.

KKT Message from Gary: I'm with her. Are you sure I still need to watch for her? She's good you know.

Yong Hwa smile after reading their messages. He replied to their messages and finally felt at ease.

Meanwhile back in Korea, Shin Hye already started her running man filming. She's enjoying it like what Yong Hwa told her. But she noticed something in one of their challenge.

Shin Hye's POV: Did Joong Kook Oppa give way to let me win in our last challenge? He even helped me.

Later that night, Yong Hwa calls Shin Hye instead of her calling him.

Yong Hwa: How's your Running Man filming?

Shin Hye: It was fun. Just like what you told me, I just enjoy the challenges.

Yong Hwa: That's good. So what are your challenges?

Shin Hye: I won't tell you. You need to watch it.

Yong Hwa: Araso. Shin, your mystery guy is coming back tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Isn't it he first appears during your first guesting in Running Man?

Shin Hye: Mystery guy? Running Man?

Yong Hwa: Don't think about it. You'll see him tomorrow. 

Shin Hye: Araso. 

Shin Hye's POV: What's with the mystery guy that he is talking about?

The next day, Shin Hye is busy filming for her drama. She wanted to see Yong Hwa but it's not possible as they need to film a lot of scenes for the day. Because of that she reached home late already and after taking a shower she immediately fall asleep. 

Early sleep means early time to wake up for Shin Hye. The next morning, while still in bed she checks her twitter account. She saw Gary's reply to her tweet the other day.

[02Oct13 @kanggary58]: @ssinz Goddess of Dancing had a hard time yesterday. Good luck on your drama!!:) 

Shin Hye smile and then reply to him. After that she browsed online and there she saw the photos of Yong Hwa and the rest of the boys returning from Japan the previous day.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! So this is what he meant last night?

She then sent a message to Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye's KKT Message to Yong Hwa: Welcome back my Mystery Guy! Saranghe :)

Yong Hwa at that time is on his way for his drama filming. He smiles the moment he saw a message from his yeoja.

Yong Hwa's POV: What a good way to start my day. 

 

Oct 06

No schedule filming for Shin Hye. She wanted to see Yong Hwa but he is busy filming for his drama. She decided to just focus on her dogs and rest at home. And of course update her twitter account.

[06Oct13 @ssinz]: The troublemakers used my whole morning to help move their 'home' to a new place. Can you adapt better to your new 'home' now??

[06Oct13 @ssinz]: Woah. Found this on the Internet ㅇㅅㅇb 1st broadcast is coming soon^-^ shiver shiver (nervous)~ 9/10 9:55pm!! Please tune in to SBS ok^^?!

She was already done with all the things she planned to do for the day. And it's only 3PM. She's feeling bored already but doesn't want to leave home. 

Shin Hye: What will I do now?

Shin Won: Why don't you cook? (He suddenly came from behind her)

Shin Hye: Omo! Oppa you scared me.

Shin Won: Mian. I was standing here behind you for quite some time now but still you didn't notice me.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Shin Won: Deh! What are you thinking of?

Shin Hye: Nothing Oppa. I just feel bored. 

Shin Won: Then why don't you go out?

Shin Hye: I don't feel like going out.

Shin Won: You miss him?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Shin Won: You miss Yong Hwa. Admit it Shin. That's why you always want to do something. 

Shin Hye: Araso. I miss him Oppa. I thought since it's my free time today I can spend time with him. But he is the one busy with filming schedule today. I don't know what time he will finish. 

Shin Won: Did you ask him? 

Shin Hye: I don't want to disturb him. If he found out that I'm free today, he might not concentrate on his work.

Shin Won: How about his band mates, why don't you ask them?

Shin Hye: I already ask Min Hyuk. He said today is all filming day for Yong. He can't join two of their fan signing events because of his filming. (She looks sad)

Shin Won: Then like what I've said a while ago, why don't you cook?

Shin Hye: Will you join me?

Shin Won: I need to go out first but I promise to be back around 5PM. Then we can watch Running Man together.

Shin Hye: Chincha Oppa?

Shin Won: Did Oppa ever break his promise to you?

Shin Hye: Ani! What do you want for dinner Oppa?

Shin Won: Anything will do but make sure to have kimchi pancakes. 

Shin Hye: Araso Oppa.

And that bring back Shin Hye's good mood. She's so happy to prepare dinner for her brother. For a change, she prepares miso soup together with kimchi pancakes. She was all done by 5PM but her brother is still not back.

Shin Hye: Where is Oppa?

She decided to wait for him in the living room first. But it's almost 6PM and no sign of her brother. She sent message to him but he didn't reply.

Shin Hye: The show is about to start soon. I'll just prepare the food and eat here in the living room. Anyways, it's only light dinner for us. I'll just ask Oppa to visit Umma's restaurant later for full meal dinner if he still hungry.

She prepared the bowl of miso soup and the plate of kimchi pancakes. On each side are two sets of cups and plates with spoon and chopsticks. 

After the advertisements, Running Man will be starting when she heard a knock on the door. 

Shin Hye: Is that Oppa? But why does he need to knock? Don't tell me he forgot his keys.

She walk to the door and was surprised to see who is standing in front of their door.

Shin Hye: Yong! What are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: Someone who was supposed to be with you can't make it that's why I'm here as his replacement.

Shin Hye: But I thought you have filming today.

Yong Hwa: Can I come in first before I answer that? I think Running man is about to start right?

Shin Hye: Ah Deh! 

They went to the living room.

Yong Hwa: I'm just in time. (He sits beside Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, why are you here? Did you escape from your filming?

Yong Hwa looked at her and smiles.

Shin Hye: Omo! You did? (Hit his arm) Yah! Why did you do that?

Yong Hwa: (Hold her wrist and peck her lips) I didn't escape from our filming. My next scenes will only be around 10PM. I called Shin Won Hyung to check if you are at home.

Shin Hye: Why didn’t you just call me?

Yong Hwa: I wanted to surprise you. And that’s when Hyung told me about your plan to watch Running Man together.

Shin Hye: Did he force you to come here?

Yong Hwa: He doesn't need to Shin. I'm really planning to come here. 

Shin Hye: Chincha?! 

Yong Hwa: Deh! So can we eat now and start watching?

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa start to watch Running Man together while eating. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/10/running-man-episode-166/

Yong Hwa: If I didn't withdraw, you think I'll be there also?

Shin Hye: (Look at him) That I wouldn't doubt. For sure they will ask you to join. You are Running Man’s Ace Guest Jung Yong Hwa right?

Yong Hwa: Of course! 

They show the part when Blue team are on their way to the next round.

Yong Hwa: I'm glad you're with Gary Hyung.

Shin Hye: Did you ask him to watch over me?

Yong Hwa: I did because I'm worried after you call me. But he said you don't need it. 

Shin Hye: Eh?

Yong Hwa: He said you can stand on your own. And I believe that too. That's why I wonder why you're worried.

Shin Hye just smile. 

Shin Hye’s POV: I’m not really worried Yong. I just suddenly miss you that time and want to hear your voice. But I don’t want you to know that.

It's now the time for the battle between Shin Hye and Ji Hyo. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Hyung called you Eun Hye?

Shin Hye: Deh! I think because he wanted to tease Jong Kook Oppa.

Yong Hwa's POV: Did he just really want to tease Hyung? 

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, are you sure about that?

Shin Hye: Let's just finish watching my part first.

Yong Hwa: Araso.

After the part of Shin Hye...

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, why did you tell that to Jong Kook Hyung?

Shin Hye: I just...

Yong Hwa: Just what?

Shin Hye: Ara, I admit when Jae Suk Oppa first called me as Eun Hye Eonni I was like... What's this all about? But then later on I got it that he is just teasing Jong Kook Oppa that's why I too.

Yong Hwa: Is that all?

Shin Hye nods.

Yong Hwa: Nothing else?

Shin Hye: What else? I can't think of any other reason.

Yong Hwa: You didn't think that maybe Hyung is also teasing you?

Shin Hye: Teasing me?

Yong Hwa: Who is Noona's co actor now?

Shin Hye: You mean tease me because of you? What made you think about that? (She noticed the mischievous smile of Yong Hwa) Yah! Did you tell him about us?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo! But I think he noticed it already. 

Shin Hye: You think so?

Yong Hwa nods.

Shin Hye: Omo! Should I be careful next time I appear in a show with him? What if it’s your name that he will mention?

Yong Hwa: He won't do that. Don't worry.

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Yong Hwa: Not really but knowing Hyung, he won't do that.

They continue to watch it. After the part of the head to head wrestling challenge, Shin Hye noticed Yong Hwa's smile.

Shin Hye: Yong, tell me. Did you ask Oppa to do that?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Aniyo!

Shin Hye: Are you sure? Why can't you look at me then?

Yong Hwa: (Hold her face with both hands) I didn't ask him to do that. But I did ask him to watch over you. (He wink at her)

Shin Hye: Yah! (Hit her arm) That's the same. I thought I really won because of my strength. (She pouts)

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, Mian. But Hyung said you're really strong. He will definitely win but with the strength you've shown he said you deserve to win. It's not fair because he is a guy.

Shin Hye: Did he really say that?

Yong Hwa: Deh! (Hug her) Am I forgiven now?

Shin Hye: I'll think about it first. Let’s see after the show.

The rest of the show didn't look good for Yong Hwa. He didn't like it how the guys look at Shin Hye while dancing and how they all fall for her cute Aegyo. He remained quiet and tried to hide his jealousy. But towards the end of the show, when he saw that with all her effort she still didn't win, he felt bad for her. 

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) You may be the Heiress of the Poor but for me you're the Heiress of the Jung. You are the most beautiful yeoja my Umma and Appa would love to be their daughter in law. No one can replace you on that spot.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong. I think I love that Heiress of the Jung. Will I really be a Jung Heiress?

Yong Hwa: That’s for sure. No doubt about it.

Shin Hye smiled and rests her head on his chest.

Yong Hwa: Can we just stay like this?

Shin Hye: I would love to Yong but you have to get ready now. You only have an hour left before your filming.

Yong Hwa: I know. (Kiss her forehead) I'll call you later.

Shin Hye: I'll wait for your call.

Yong Hwa returned to their filming site looking fresh and happy.

Romantic JJung: Yong Hwa-ah, you look so happy. Had a nice dinner?

Yong Hwa: Nice and wonderful dinner. (He smile and wink at her)

Romantic JJung's POV: Nice and wonderful dinner? Who is with him?

Just like his promise, around 1AM, he calls Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Jagiya...

Shin Hye: Yong...

Yong Hwa: Happy 4th Anniversary Mi Nam!

Shin Hye: Happy 4th Anniversary Shin Woo! I thought you forgot about it.

Yong Hwa: How can I forget it? It all started with MinamiShineyo remember? 

Shin Hye: That's why it will always be special to me. 

Yong Hwa: For me too. Anyway, good luck on you presscon tomorrow. I'm sure it will be successful.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong.


Oct 07

Shin Hye is feeling nervous on her way to the press conference of Inheritors. Add to that is she feel worried on the photos that might circulate after the press conference. She's worried that these photos might cause jealousy from Yong Hwa. 

Before the press conference start, she received a message from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa's KKT Message: Jagiya, just enjoy the event. I'm sure you'll look beautiful in all angle. Fighting Actress Park Shin Hye! Your namja loves you.

Shin Hye smile and feel relax after reading his message. 

People all know that she's friendly and accommodating so she didn't see anything wrong if he will talk to Lee Min Ho or the other male casts. During the press presentation and time to take photo that's when she felt a bit uneasy. Though she received a message from Yong Hwa encouraging her, she’s still worried of the photos that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter