Yong Hwa and Shin Hye: Family and Friends Support Us

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 May 2013

- Shin Hye is Educar’s Spokesperson (May 01)

- Shin Hye shoot for vegemil CF (May 02)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Bangkok (May 04)

- Shin Hye on Top Gear Korea (May 05)

- CN Blue Prospec Fan Sign (May 08)

- CN Blue’s Ambassador Appointment Ceremony – Korean Food for the Hungry International (May 08)

- Shin Hye on 49th Baeksang Awards (May 09)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Hong Kong (May 10-11)

- Shin Hye’s parent new restaurant opens (May 15)

- Jong Hyun’s Birthday (May 15)

- Shin Hye’s Kiss of Angel in Shanghai (May 18)

- Shin Hye and CN Blue attend the VIP Premiere of Hong Ki’s Movie (May 21)

- Shin Hye Jambangee Fan Sign (May 24)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Seoul (May 25-26)

- Shin Hye’s Morning Calm Village Fan Meeting (May 25-27)

- Shin Hye Appointment as Anti-Counterfeit Ambassador (May 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Melbourne (May 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (May 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

May 15

It's Jong Hyun's birthday so the boys were given their free time. As expected, there are a lot of gifts and cakes from their fans sent to FNC. For his birthday, they decided to have a simple early dinner at Min Hyuk's dad restaurant. After that Jong Hyun will meet his other idol friends. 

Min Hyuk decided to stay first at his father's restaurant while Yong Hwa and Jung Shin went back to their dorm.

Jung Shin busied himself watching variety shows while Yong Hwa is busy with his phone. He read the tweets of Shin Hye regarding the opening of her parents’ restaurant.

[15May13 @ssinz]: My parent's newly opened shop. It's a shop selling large intestines(Dae-chang)! Today is the opening ceremony!!! In this special day, please come forward to this shop if you want to have something delicious^-^ Seoul, Gangdong-gu, Seongnae Dong, unit 548-3, please give lots of love~

[15May13 @ssinz]: Amoeba Culture Family, thank you so much!!! Gaeko, Choiza oppa, thanks>_<

[15May13 @ssinz]: Thank you everyone for all your Congratulatory Floral^-^

[15May13 @ssinz]: Read the comments~ Came out to be that FT is the best kekeke It's so envious that Primadonna got attracted to this charm kekeke 

Yong Hwa: They sent flowers. (He sighed)

Jung Shin: What's wrong Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Today is the opening of Shin Hye's parents’ restaurant. She tweeted the flowers that were given during the opening.

Jung Shin: And?

Yong Hwa: Hong Ki and the boys sent flowers. Why is it easier for them to do that? 

Jung Shin: (He put his hand on his shoulder) Hyung not all present are meant to be seen by many. (He wink)

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Jung Shin: (He looked at his watch) Right now it's around nine in the evening. If we go now and buy some flowers we can still reach the restaurant before its closing time.

They both went to the flower shop first then to the cake shop. Instead of using Yong Hwa's car, they decided to take Jung Shin's car. This is to avoid any issues just in case someone knows his car.

On their way to Shin Hye's parents restaurant, Yong Hwa check Shin Hye's tweet again. 

[15May13 @ssinz]: Leaf Mustard Kimchi.. My syamssu(샴쑤), thank you♥ Really love you kekeke

He also saw the twitter conversation of Shin Hye with his friend Simon D. He smile and sighed at the same time.

Jung Shin: Gwaenchana Hyung?

He noticed his sighed though he is busy driving the car.

Yong Hwa: I don't know. I feel like a useless and not supportive namja.

Jung Shin: Hyung, why are you suddenly saying that?

Yong Hwa: FT Island can vocally show their support to her. 

Jung Shin: If you're talking about the flowers Hyung, you will also do that. Isn't it that's the reason why we are on our way there now?

Yong Hwa: Simon D. Hyung can freely communicate to her through twitter. Why can't I also do that? It's not wrong for friends to do that right?

Jung Shin: You can also do that Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. You know how our management will react to that. 

Jung Shin: Then stop thinking about that. What matters now is your relationship with Shin Hye Noona is going strong. If keeping it a secret will make it stronger then just keep it that way. You have to sacrifice just for now Hyung.

Yong Hwa: I understand. Gomawo Jung Shin for listening to me.

Jung Shin: Anytime you need someone to talk to Hyung. I'm always here. (He smile) But for now I think you need to inform Shin Hye Noona that we are going to their restaurant. 

Yong Hwa: Ah Deh!

He sent her a message to inform that they are on their way to the restaurant. 

Yong Hwa: I sent the message already. But I'll call her again when we're near the restaurant.

Jung Shin: Now that you have done that. You need to do some thing so that fans won't think that you are with Shin Hye Noona.

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Jung Shin: Hyung, you took a photo of Jong Hyun's cake right?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Jung Shin: Don't you think it's time to update our twitter account. (He wink)

Yong Hwa: (He smile) Are you telling me to...

Jung Shin: Deh Hyung. But make sure to inform Jong Hyun Hyung and Min Hyuk first so they are aware of it.

Yong Hwa informed the two other boys first and then he updated their twitter account.

[15May13 @CNBLUE_4]: Congrats JongHyun-ie day keke Despite his birthday is coming to an end very soon…keke Everybody please wish him happy birthday! keke JongHyunie… Because I am so romantic… My birthday..is on 22 June.. kekekeke Just kidding, really happy birthday!!!!

When they were near the restaurant he called Shin Hye. 

Yong Hwa: Shin, were almost near the restaurant. 

Shin Hye: Yong, you can park your car in front of the restaurant. We don't have any customers anymore. 

Yong Hwa: Are you closing already? We will just go next time.

Shin Hye: We are close for other customers but not to my namja. Umma is now preparing your food. 

Yong Hwa: Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Deh! She's been asking me if you'll come or not. 

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, were outside now. 

Shin Hye: Appa will go out now. 

Yong Hwa: Aboeji?!

Shin Hye: In case there are fans outside. You know… to avoid issues.

Yong Hwa: Araso. 

Before they go out of the car they wear their cap. Yong Hwa took the cake and flowers.  Just like what Shin Hye said it's her father that welcomed them.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo Aboeji.

Jung Shin: Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Park.

Mr. Park: Annyeonghaseyo Boys. (He looked at the flowers and cake) Are those for Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo Aboeji. It's for the opening of your restaurant.

Mr. Park: Your Eomeoni will surely be happy to see that. Gaja before someone see you both here. (He smile) You wouldn't want your agency to scold you right?

Jung Shin: You are right Aboeji.

Inside the restaurant, Shin Hye and her mother are busy preparing the table for Yong Hwa and Jung Shin.

Mr. Park: They are here now.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo Eomeoni.

Jung Shin: Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park: Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa, Jung Shin. 

They gave her the flowers and cake.

Mrs. Park: For me?

Yong Hwa: Deh Eomeoni. I'm sorry if weren't able to send you flower wreaths.

Mrs. Park: It’s ok. Actually this is better. At least I can put this on my vase. (She smile)

Shin Hye: I didn't receive flowers or cake. I also didn't received greetings. (She pouts)

But Yong Hwa knows that she's just teasing him. He walked towards her.

Yong Hwa: Shin this is what I have for you. (He hugged and then kissed her forehead) Are you still mad?

Shin Hye: (She smiled) Aniyo! This is much better than the flowers and cake.

Mrs. Park: Aigoo! You are really a sweet namja Yong Hwa.

Mr. Park: (He kiss his wife's cheek) How about me Yeobo?

Jung Shin: I think I shouldn't come with Hyung. Now I feel out of place.

They all laughed at Jung Shin.

Yong Hwa and Jung Shin enjoy the food that Mrs. Park prepared for them.

After dinner, they only stay for another 30 minutes then they left already as Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun were also on their way back to their dorm. They wouldn't want their manager to find out that they went out.

Mrs. Park packed some foods for Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk.

 

May 17

Shin Hye is leaving for Shanghai. She'll be having her fan meeting the next day. While waiting for her boarding time, she message Yong Hwa to inform him that she's leaving already. 

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's KKT Conversation

Shin Hye: Yong, were leaving now. See you in two days time.

Yong Hwa: Take care Shin. Show your Chinese fans that you're indeed better than any other Kpop girl group. Saranghe. 

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

She's still smiling even after reading Yong Hwa's message.

Shin Hye's POV: He keeps on saying this. Is he trying to imply something with this?

Her manager noticed her smiling.

Manager Jun: Let me guess... Are you smiling because of a certain guy with a name that starts with J and ends with A? 

Shin Hye: Oppa!

Manager Jun: Wae? I'm wrong?

She just smiles.

Manager Jun: I knew it. Anyway, I've already settled the tickets for the first day of your Morning Calm fan meeting.

Shin Hye: You talked to whom? 

Manager Jun: I've asked Hong Ki for his number and discuss it with him.

Shin Hye: Did he agree? 

Manager Jun: Deh! He said it's his way to let you know that he didn't mean what happened. It's his way of saying sorry. 

Shin Hye: Should I meet him too Oppa?

Manager Jun: That's a good idea. Why don't you come with me when I get the tickets?

Shin Hye: I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter