Happy 2nd Birthday YAB (Part 2): Go Mi Nam and Shin Woo Together

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: 2nd Year Birthday of You're Beautiful

Shin Hye, Yong Hwa and Hong Ki celebrate it with their director

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye arrive at the venue for their dinner with her manager. She was surprised as the dinner is at the same place where CN Blue member & family celebrate the success of their concert and the birthday of Yong Hwa’s mother.

Once they alight from the car, her manager smile and said.   Manager Jun: Do you remember this place Shin Hye?   Shin Hye: Ne. It’s been 2 weeks. (She smiles reminiscing how she makes Yong Hwa’s mom happy. And how clueless he was)   Both of them were greeted and accompanied by the manager of the restaurant. He also smiled to Shin Hye as he remembers what she did last time. They were lead to the second level, the same place... only now the covered area is no longer there. Shin Hye stop in front of the sofa set where Shin Hye stay last week. She can still remember what Yong Hwa’s mother told her.   >>Start of Flashback  

Shin Hye: Choesonghamnida Aunty. I wasn't able to buy you anything. I hope you will like this cake.

YH's Mother: Its ok Shin Hye. Seeing you now is already enough. Kamsahamnida.

Shin Hye: You're welcome Aunty.

YH’s Mother: Shin Hye, I’m really very thankful to you. You’ve been supporting Yong from the start and I really appreciate that. I'm so happy that Yong met someone like you in this business. I know that the friendship that you and Yong have is really special.

Shin Hye: You’re welcome Aunty. I’m just here always to support him. He’s been supportive to me too. When I was hurt because of the accident, though he’s tired from the drama shoot, he still managed to visit me at the hospital. And when I’m back at the shoot he still continued to take good care of me.

YH’s Mother: He's really like that. No matter how tired he is if someone special to him is sick he'll find a way to take good care of her/him. There was one time that I was sick even though his Aboeji informed him that I'm already ok he still went to Busan to see if I'm really ok.     Shin Hye: No wonder my Umma told me that he's always there every night. I wasn't able to talk to him that time because every time he visits me I am sleeping.     YH's Mother: Shin Hye ah.   Shin Hye: Ne, Aunty.   YH's Mother: Why do you want to keep this from Yong Hwa? I think he will be happy to know that you're here. I guess even the rest of the boys will be happy too.   Shin Hye: Choesonghamnida Aunty. I'm not sure if you are aware of anti fans? If they knew that I'm here we don't know what could happen.   YH's Mother: I understand Shin Hye. It's ok. I just hope someday fans will understand that their idols are also human and that they have their personal life too. Anyway, again thank you for taking time to be here today. I know you are busy.   Shin Hye: It’s ok Aunty. I also want to greet you personally. It's just that I don't know how. Good thing Uncle sent me a message.    YH's Mother: Because he knows that I want to celebrate my birthday with a daughter. (Smiling and looking at Shin Hye like trying to imply something)   Shin Hye: Mwo, Aunty? A daughter?   YH's Mother: Ne. As you know I have two sons. So I really don't know how it feels to have a daughter. How I wish to have a daughter in law soon. If only either of my son have a girlfriend, atleast during my birthday or special ocassions their girlfriend can be with me. (Looking sad)   Shin Hye: Don't worry Aunty. I can be your secret daughter. (Then wink and smile at her) You can always call me. I may not be able to visit you but you can always call me.   YH's Mother: Cheongmallyo! (She's very happy) Then, you should start calling me Eomeoni.   Shin Hye: Ne Eomeoni.     YH's Mother: You don't know how much you made me happy.     Shin Hye smile with Yong Hwa's mother reaction. She realized how Yong Hwa's mother really want to have a daughter. Then she heard Yong Hwa looking for his mother.  

Shin Hye: Aunty... I mean Eomeoni, Yong is already looking for you.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter