Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Love Strong

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 April 2013

- Shin Hye cast for Heirs with Lee Min Ho (Apr 04)

- CN Blue's Blue Moon Concert in Taiwan (Apr 06)

- Shin Hye fansigning event for SONOVI (Apr 12)

- CN Blue's Blue Moon Concert in Singapore (Apr 13)

- Yong Hwa cast for Heirs with Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho (Apr 15)

- CN Blue Official Fan meeting 2013 in Osaka Grand Cube (Apr 20)

- JUNIEL 3rd Mini Album [Fall in L] Release party (Apr 25)

- CNBLUE Special Japan Fan Meet at Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Apr 26)

- Shin Hye's fan signing event for Jambangee (Apr 26)

- Yong Hwa back out from Heirs (Apr 26)

- CN Blue's Blind Love Release Live Stage Premium commemoration in Tokyo (Apr 27)

- Shin Hye's Rock, Paper, Scissor of Love Press Conference (Apr 29)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Apr 01-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa: It's ok Hyung. You can say it. I don't hide anything to Shin Hye.

CNB Manager: Shin Hye-ah, don't worry it's not about the issue with Seo Hyun. It's about Heirs.

Shin Hye: Heirs?!

Yong Hwa: What about it Hyung? We already released the statement that I accept it.

CNB Manager: You need to back out. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

CNB Manager: Yong Hwa, let President Han discuss it with you.

His manager looked at Shin Hye as if like telling her to convince Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, just go with Oppa first. Don't worry about me. I'll just continue with my practice first.

Yong Hwa: Hyung, you go ahead first. I'll just follow you.

Inside the office of President Han.

President Han: Where is Yong Hwa?

CNB Manager: He should be coming now. 

President Han: Are you sure?

Just then Yong Hwa came.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo President Han.

He bows.

President Han: Yong Hwa?

He was surprise to see a calm Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: President Han, Hyung said you need to talk to me.

President Han: Deh! It's about Heirs.

Yong Hwa: You want me to back out?

President Han: Yong Hwa, I'm doing this...

Yong Hwa: What reason will you tell them?

President Han: I will tell them that we don't like your role. Also, you'll be busy with your World Tour and album.

Yong Hwa: If I tell you that I'm ok with the role will you still let me do it?

CNB Manager: Yong Hwa?

Yong Hwa: If I promise you that I will finished the album and make sure that it won't affect our World Tour, will you not stop me from doing this?

President Han: Yong Hwa...

Yong Hwa: I know this time you won't let me right? Unlike during Heartstrings… Why? Is it because Shin Hye is my girl now?

President Han: Yong Hwa, it's not what...

Yong Hwa: I understand President Han. Believe me.

He smiled upon hearing that. Yong Hwa stand but before leaving.

Yong Hwa: I will back out in doing Heirs. I will let you decide on what you will tell the public why I back out. But...

He looked at President Han and then his manager.

Yong Hwa: From now on... I will meet Shin Hye anytime that I want. 

President Han: But Yong Hwa...

Yong Hwa: I know your real reason is to keep me away from Shin Hye in the eye of the public and to stop the issue about us. 

President Han: I should have guess that you'll find out the real reason.

Yong Hwa: That's why I agree with your decision. I wouldn't want to see her hurt because of the comments of some fans about her.

President Han: I know you're doing it because of her. So, it would be better if they won't see you together. 

Yong Hwa: They won't see me in public with her anymore but no one can stop me in meeting Shin Hye privately.

President Han sigh. He knows he can't stop him.

Yong Hwa: I may be giving up my chance to be her leading man but I will never... give up being her MAN.

He bow and then left them. 

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye-ah, just like during Heartstrings, it is you that I choose.

Start of Flashback>>>

After his manager left, he holds Shin Hye's hand.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, no matter what they tell me I won't give up Heirs.

Shin Hye: Yong... 

Yong Hwa: Aniyo! I want to do this drama with you.

Shin Hye: Yong, listen to me... This will not be the last drama that we can work together.

Yong Hwa: But I really want this drama. And I don't know if I can act in a drama without you.

Shin Hye: Yong, you've done it with "A Gentleman's Dignity".

Yong Hwa: But that's only a cameo appearance.

Shin Hye: Yong...

She put her hands on his cheek and let him look at her.

Shin Hye: You told me that you can handle all the negative comments about you accepting Heirs right?

Yong Hwa: Deh! And I really do.

Shin Hye: Yong... You can but I cannot.

The tears that she's been trying to control finally fall.

Yong Hwa: Shin...

He wipes her tears using her thumb.

Shin Hye: Yong, if you have to choose between this drama and our relationship, what will you choose?

Yong Hwa: Shin...

He hugged her and they're both in tears.

End of Flashback<<<

After his conversation with President Han and his manager, he and Shin Hye went home. Not to his dorm but to Shin Hye's home.

She cooked for him and they didn't talk about what happened in the FNC office. 

When Shin Hye told her parents that Yong Hwa will stay for the night, they didn't object. They feel that there's something wrong with Yong Hwa and he need Shin Hye to be with him.

Yong Hwa spent the whole night with Shin Hye. He fell asleep with his head on Shin Hye's lap. She didn't care if her legs will get numb. What's important is she's with him now that he needed her most.

April 26

Around six in the morning, Yong Hwa woke up and noticed he was not in his room. When he moved his head he saw Shin Hye sleeping. Her head is slightly resting at the side of the couch.

He touched her face and smile.

Yong Hwa: So this is how it feels like waking up in the morning and the first person you will see is the most beautiful girl in the world? 

Then, Shin Hye slowly opens her eyes.

Shin Hye: Are you feeling better now?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

He moved to sit beside her. He noticed Shin Hye suddenly bit her lips and put her hands on her lap.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, Gwaechana?

Shin Hye: Deh!

She doesn't want him to worry. She tried to stand up to prepare breakfast for him but fall back on her sit because her feet are feeling numb.

Yong Hwa: Shin! 

Shin Hye: I'm ok Yong. I think...

Yong Hwa: Omo! Your legs! Are they hurt again? You shouldn't let me used your lap as my pillow. 

Shin Hye: Yong, my feet just got numb. Don't worry; it has nothing to do with my accident. 

Yong Hwa: Are you sure?

Shin Hye: Deh!

He suddenly knelt in front of her.

Shin Hye: Yong, what are you doing?

Yong Hwa: Since, this handsome namja is the reason why the legs of a beautiful yeoja are numb. Let him massage them.

He starts massaging her legs.

Shin Hye: Gomawo handsome namja.

Yong Hwa: Anytime beautiful yeoja.

She felt her legs are getting better.

Shin Hye: Yong, what time are you leaving for Japan?

Yong Hwa: This morning.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Then you should be leaving now.

Yong Hwa: Don't worry I still have two hours.

Shin Hye: Have you packed your things?

Yong Hwa: We still have most our clothes in Japan. We only bring hand carry bags.

Shin Hye: But you still have to prepare. The boys are already waiting for you...

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah... I already informed them. I'll be meeting them somewhere first before going to the airport. 

Shin Hye: Where is your hand carry bag?

Yong Hwa: I have it my car. I also have clean clothes there. 

He then looked at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Araso! I got it. Get your clothes in your car. You can use the bathroom in my room. 

Yong Hwa: Really?!

Shin Hye: Deh! I'll prepare our breakfast first. 

Yong Hwa: You're not changing your mind that I will use your bathroom right? And I can use your toiletries too.

Shin Hye: At the moment I'm still not changing my mind but if you won't go and get your things after I count three. I might...

Yong Hwa: Aniyo! I'm going now.

He quickly ran outside the house to get his things and she can't stop laughing. Her mother saw it.

Mrs. Park: Is he ok now?

Shin Hye: Umma?

Mrs. Park: I know something is wrong. I won't ask you tell me. 

She holds her daughter's hand.

Mrs. Park: His family is not here. This is the time that he needed you beside him.

Shin Hye: Deh Umma.

They were interrupted by a running Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I already have my...

He stopped when he saw Shin Hye's mom.

Yong Hwa: Eomeoni...

He bowed.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter