Shin Hye: Yong Hwa's Angel in Japan

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2013 Real 

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 March 2013

- Shin Hye interview at Customellow HStore in Hongdae (Mar 04)

- CN Blue (YH & JS) Recording for JTBC Hidden Singer (Mar 05)

- Yong Hwa Recording for MBC I’m Your Substitute Angel (Mar 05)

- Shin Hye attended the G.I. Joe VIP movie premiere (Mar 11)

- Shin Hye attended the InStyle 10th Anniversary (Mar12)

- Korea's White Day (Mar 14)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Manila (Mar 16)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Japan (Mar 24)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Mar 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

March 23

When Min Hyuk, went out of his room, he thought he was the first one to wake up. But he was wrong. Yong Hwa is already in the living room busy with his phone.

Min Hyuk's POV: Omo! Why is he up so early? I was planning of preparing our breakfast to brighten his mood with what I’ve done yesterday. Aigoo!

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah, go and call Jung Shin and Jong Hyun. Tell them that breakfast is ready and the soup is getting cold.

He already noticed Min Hyuk and knew that he was having second thought of talking to him.

Min Hyuk was surprised with what he said. He didn't know what to do.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Did you hear me Min Hyuk?

Min Hyuk: Ah! Deh Hyung!

He immediately went to the room of Jong Hyun and Jung Shin. 

Yong Hwa can't stop laughing with Min Hyuk's reaction.

After their breakfast they went to FNC office for their practice. All through out their practice they noticed that Min Hyuk is not into him self.

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah, what's wrong with you?

Jung Shin: Are you not feeling well?

Min Hyuk only looked at the two.

Jung Shin: Yah! Don't just look at us.

Jong Hyun: How can we help you if you won't tell us?

Min Hyuk: It was about...

He was interrupted by Yong Hwa who is back with their manager. He is carrying the pizza and pasta they ordered.

Yong Hwa: Me and Shin Hye?

Min Hyuk: Hyung...

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah, let's go and eat first. I'm hungry already.

He smiled and that makes Min Hyuk feel at ease.

Min Hyuk: Deh! 

After eating, they just rest first and were all busy with their phones. 

Jung Shin: Hyung, do you know that Shin Hye Noona is sick?

Min Hyuk: Eonni... I mean Noona is sick?!

As usual, aside from Yong Hwa, he is the first person who will react when it comes to news like that.

Jung Shin: Deh! Check out her tweet this morning before she left for Japan.

[23Mar13 @ssinz] The current status is really....Merong *Sticking out tongue*.... Under the condition of having sinus and a little headache, I am now on my way to Japan~ See you all at the Fanmeeting autograph session later on!!! Nervous♥

After reading her tweet, Min Hyuk looked at Yong Hwa with a concern look.

Yong Hwa: What?! 

Min Hyuk: Hyung...

Yong Hwa: Are you going to tell me again what kind of namja am I?

Min Hyuk: But Hyung...

Yong Hwa: You don't know anything Min Hyuk.

Jong Hyun: Why don't you tell us? So, you can enlighten us.

Start of Flashback>>>

Yong Hwa is monitoring Shin Hye's tweet. He knows that today is her flight back to Korea. The moment he saw her tweet, he made an excuse to his band mates that he need to go out and buy something.

Well, he really went out and bought something. He went to buy tea and honey not for himself but for Shin Hye. He know that she might be feeling tired because of the travel. He also heard about the weather in the Philippines which she is not used to.

After buying the tea and honey, he went to the Park's residence. He wanted Shin Hye to see him once she arrived.

Shin Hye's mother allowed Yong Hwa to prepare the tea for Shin Hye. She was so happy to see him doing that for her. 

Mrs. Park's POV: Shin Hye is lucky to have a namja like him. She made the right choice.

He estimated the time of Shin Hye's tweet and assumed that by the time tea is ready she should be reaching their home. But it was already almost an hour and she's still not home. 

He got worried so he call Manager Jun and found out that she went to their dorm.

Manager Jun: We are here in your dorm. Shin Hye insist because he wanted to give something to your band mates. She said it is her way to say “thank you” for your message during her fan meeting. And of course, she wants to see you.

Yong Hwa: But she should have go home straight. You must be all feeling tired and then you have to leave again tomorrow.

Manager Jun: I told her that but you know Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: I know Hyung. Is she waiting for me there?

Manager Jun: I'm not sure.

Yong Hwa: Then, I think I should go back now.

Manager Jun: Aniyo! Just wait for her there. If you go back here it will take time and she will stay longer and then have to travel back home later. We have an early flight tomorrow.

Yong Hwa: You're right Hyung. I'll just wait here.

Just after Manager Jun ended his conversation with Yong Hwa, he sent a message to Shin Hye reminding her that they need to go home already.

Shin Hye was delayed a few more minutes before going down because of Min Hyuk who insist that he should be the one to accompany her to the parking area. But in the end it was Jung Shin who accompanied her.

When they reach her car, Jung Shin opened the car door for her. He also greeted Manager Jun.

When they were inside the car, Shin Hye finally feels tired.

Manager Jun: Gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Just a bit headache. Good thing I didn't feel this when I'm with them. I wouldn't want then to worry and later on tell it to Yong Hwa.

Manager Jun: Why?

Shin Hye: I'm sure he will go to our house no matter what time is it already.

Manager Jun: (He said to himself) But he is already there waiting for you.

Shin Hye: Are you saying something Oppa?

Manager Jun: Ani. I said just drink something hot when you reach home so you can sleep well.

When they reached home, her father and brother help her with her luggage. Her mother told her to go to her room and change already so they can have dinner. But she said she's too tired so she will just rest and won't eat dinner.

Inside her room, she saw all the gifts she received from her fans in the Philippines. Her room is not a mess but not also neat to see for a girl’s room.

Shin Hye: How will I fixed this? I still have to leave again tomorrow. 

She didn't close her door. She didn't notice someone is already inside her room.

Yong Hwa: You want me to help you?

She turned to her back and smile upon seeing Yong. Hwa. He was carrying a tray with tea pot and cup.

Shin Hye: Yong?

He put the tray on the side table and hugged her.

Yong Hwa: Shin... I missed you... 

Shin Hye: Me too!

He kissed her hair.

Yong Hwa: I'm sorry...

He put his hand on her cheeks. 

Yong Hwa: Saranghe...

He kissed her lips… A slow kiss but full of passion. They were both crying and can taste the saltiness of their tears. 

When they let go of the kiss, they stare at each other's eyes. If you will look at the pupil of their eyes, you will see the person inside their heart.

Shin Hye: Saranghe Yong.

He hugged her again and stayed like that for another minute.

Yong Hwa: I know you're tired from your trip. 

He let go of their hug and asked her to sit on the couch. Beside that is the table where he put the tray.

Yong Hwa: I think this is still hot. Go and take a sip of it first.

He handed her the cup and she drink the tea.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong. This feels relaxing.

Yong Hwa: Feeling better now?

Shin Hye: Still having slight headache. But I'm sure I'll be better by tomorrow.

Yong Hwa: And may I ask why?

She put the cup on the table. She put her arms around his waist and rests her head on his chest.

Shin Hye: Because someone gave me the best cure for this headache.

Yong Hwa: And what did that someone gave you?

Shin Hye: A simple tea with a warm hug from a sweet namja.

Yong Hwa: Hmmm.... That clever namja he forgot something.

He smirked and she lifted her chin to look at him. 

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: This...

He lowered his head and kissed her lips again. This time it's only a peck.

Yong Hwa: Now you'll definitely be good tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Deh!

She tightens her hug while he caressed her arms. 

Shin Hye: Yong, I don't want to talk about what happened during the days we are not communicating.

Yong Hwa: Me too. But can we talk about your stay there, just those happy things.

Shin Hye told him about how they continue to ask about him during her interviews. How happy she was during the fan meeting and really appreciated the love they have for her.

Shin Hye: You know what surprised me?

Yong Hwa: What? 

Shin Hye: That there are Dooley fans there too. I thought it’s only in Japan and Korea.

Yong Hwa: That’s good to hear. At least I won’t have any problem when we have our concert there.

Shin Hye: What do you mean problem?

Yong Hwa: Problem in singing our Heartstring song.

Shin Hye: I think it won’t be. They all sing a long with me while singing my The Day We Fall In Love.

Yong Hwa: Then that’s good.

Shin Hye: Just try to enjoy your visit there.

Yong Hwa: I really hope to enjoy my time there too. But I know we can't.

Shin Hye: I told the guys that if you can’t go around the place, you can try the food instead. 

Yong Hwa: Oh yeah. You went to our dorm. Mian, I didn't expect that you'll go straight there that's why I went here instead. 

Shin Hye: I should have really messaged you first. I feel so embarrass. 

Yong Hwa: Why? 

Shin Hye: Because I went there after I reach Korea instead of going home first.

She buried her face on his chest feeling embarrass.

Yong Hwa: That's ok. At least they will know that I'm not the only one head over heels in love with you. Now they know that the feeling is mutual.

Shin Hye: Yah!

She hit his chest but he is fast. He held her hand and kissed her lips.

Yong Hwa: There's nothing to be ashamed of that.

Shin Hye: Araso!

Yong Hwa: What time are you leaving tomorrow?

Shin Hye: I need to be at the airport before eight in the morning. 

He let to of the hug.

Yong Hwa: Then you should rest now.

Shin Hye: But my things...

Yong Hwa: I'll help you with that when you're back.

Shin Hye: Promise?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Araso! Yong...

Yong Hwa: Deh?

Shin Hye: That paper bag there is for you.

He stood up and got the bag.

Shin Hye: I already gave the boys some dried mangoes. I also have some for Eomeoni and Aboeji. I also bought something else for you.

Yong Hwa: What is it?

Shin Hye: Go and check it.

He opened the bag and smile when he saw what's inside.

Yong Hwa: The candle that calm our heart and mind.

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: I will light one before I sleep tonight.

Shin Hye: Me too!

Yong Hwa: I have to leave now. I still need to be up early tomo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter