Shin Hye: Yong Hwa's Angel in Manila Part 1

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 March 2013

- Shin Hye interview at Customellow HStore in Hongdae (Mar 04)

- CN Blue (YH & JS) Recording for JTBC Hidden Singer (Mar 05)

- Yong Hwa Recording for MBC I’m Your Substitute Angel (Mar 05)

- Shin Hye attended the G.I. Joe VIP movie premiere (Mar 11)

- Shin Hye attended the InStyle 10th Anniversary (Mar12)

- Korea's White Day (Mar 14)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Manila (Mar 16)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Japan (Mar 24)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Mar 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

March 15

Shin Hye's things were already inside her car. When she opens her car, she was surprise to see who was sitting inside the car waiting for her.

Shin Hye: Yong?!

Yong Hwa: Hello Shin!

He waved his hand and smile with toothy grin.

Shin Hye: What are you doing here? Didn't we agree that you won't send me off to the airport?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: So, why are you here?

Yong Hwa: To see my Jagiya before she leave for her fan meeting.

He looked at his lap and played with his hand like a kid.

Shin Hye feel guilty with what she did. She went inside the car and sat beside him. 

Shin Hye: Are you saying you just want to see me and you won't go with me to the airport?

He is still not looking at her.

Yong Hwa: I won't unless…

He looked at her and smiled mischievously…

Yong Hwa: You want me to send you off to the airport.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Or how about I go with you to the Philippines? I think that's even better.

Shin Hye: Deh! And that's the start of our nightmare in our relationship,

Yong Hwa: Nightmare!

Shin Hye: Yong... Don't you think your fans won’t start pestering me on my twitter account? I'm sure they will have a lot of bad comments again to every article written about me.

She bows her head and looked sad.

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) Shin-ah, I'm just kidding when I said that. I know you wouldn't want people to know about us because you want our relationship to be as private as possible. 

Shin Hye: Deh. I only want us in this relationship. For now, it should only be between me and you. In due time, we will share it to them but not now.

Yong Hwa: I understand. I agree with you with that. I wouldn't want to see you hurt because of negative comments from fans… and to correct you not my real fans. Only those fans claiming to be my fans because they ship me to someone else will say negative comments. My real and true Boices will never say negative things to you.

Shin Hye: You think so?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, my real Boices loves you. They know how you've been supporting not only me but my whole band. You've been there with us since we start in Korea. You helped us without the need to be in front of the camera. Remember, you are our fifth member?

Shin Hye: Am I? I thought...

Yong Hwa: Ani! She will never be. You're the only one allowed to be our fifth member. No one else!

They were interrupted with their sweet moments by Manager Jun. Shin Hye need to go to the airport already. Yong Hwa agreed not to send off Shin Hye to the airport to avoid the possibility of them being caught by the media or fans.

Shin Hye still reach the airport early from her scheduled flight. She updates her twitter account while waiting for boarding time.

[15Mar13 @ssinz]: Departing for The Philippines!! Ah~ Excited excited~~!! Meeting you soon everyone^-^

The moment the airplane landed, she sent message to Yong Hwa informing him that she reach Philippines safe and sound.

Shin Hye was surprised when she went out of the immigration area. She didn't expect that fans were waiting for her arrival. She was so touch and felt like crying when she saw them. There were even fan boys calling her.

There were also some fans waiting for her arrival at the hotel where they will be staying. She was also welcomed by the hotel executives and organizers.

She will also have her press conference at the hotel.

(A/N: FA of Shin Hye’s Arrival and Press conference http://parkshinhyeph.blogspot.com/2013/03/fan-account-park-shin-hyes-arrival-and.html#.Uk6v-dLimSo )

There are still other activities on that day for her. After that, the organizers of her fan meeting treat them for dinner at a restaurant near their hotel. They had seafood for dinner. 

She really enjoyed the food and once she reach the hotel she send message to Yong Hwa. And just as she expected, she receive a call from him just a few minutes after her message was sent.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, who else do you think will call you even your overseas?

Shin Hye: Hmmm... Let me think. I remember someone called me last time. I was in Taiwan busy filming. Then someone call just to...

She was interrupted by Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I call you that time not to brag to you about my current status. Well actually there's nothing to brag about that because it's only for the show.

Shin Hye: But you still call me when you are...

He interrupts her again before she could even mention her name.

Yong Hwa: Shin, I call you because they told ask to share about the video of our song to people we know. For me, I want to share it to someone very special to me. I know it hurts you that time and I'm really sorry. 

Shin Hye: I understand Yong. Maybe I'm just really emotional that time. I'm away from my family and then the person I wanted to see or hear his voice all of a sudden call me only to...

Yong Hwa: Shin! Are you saying you're really expecting my call that time?! Does it mean...

Shin Hye: Before you assume anything Yong Hwa-ssi, let me tell you that I want to hear your voice because among the ANJell you're the only one who I haven't seen or talk to after our drama.

Yong Hwa: Really?! But Shin Hye-ssi, if I remember it right we met during SBS awards and the Daejun Awards too. I've seen some fan photos of us during the SBS awards showing how we interact. Anyone who will see us will think that we are together. 

Shin Hye: But that was how many months already. With Hong Ki and Geun Suk Oppa at least I meet them more often. They even call me.

Yong Hwa: That's because were busy with our album and I'm still not allowed to have my own phone.

Shin Hye: Then how about when we meet during Geun Suk Oppa's concert. You immediately left. You didn't even join us for dinner.

Yong Hwa: I have to rush for another recording that time. I really want to stay so I could spend time with you but I cannot. Anyways, your Geun Suk Oppa was there.

He emphasized the word Geun Suk Oppa.

Shin Hye: Yes, I have my Geun Suk Oppa.

She got what he is trying to imply.

Shin Hye: And you on the other hand have...

Yong Hwa: I have my band to take care of. We’re busy with our promotions of our first album. And no matter how busy I am when they asked me for the photo shoot and interview for Minami Shineyo's Japanese magazine special I agreed. I hope you remember that.

Shin Hye: I remember that and then after that we went out in disguise to spend time together.

Yong Hwa: We were walking around and want to go to a coffee shop to have our favorite Iced Americano.

Shin Hye: But didn't push through as you have to leave to meet your wife.

Yong Hwa: Correction on screen wife and I didn't met her. I just have to do my recording for the interview part of the show. I've tried to call you using my manager's phone but you didn't pick up my call. Why didn't you answer my call?

Shin Hye: You want to know the truth?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: I was upset be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter