Yong Hwa: Happy Birthday... My Princess! My Jagiya!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 28 February 2013

- CN Blue ranked #1 at Music Bank (Feb 01)

- CN Blue for SBS Radio Power FM Kim ChangRyul’s Old School (Feb 04)

-CN Blue for KBS Radio Cool FM Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio (Feb 05)

- Yong Hwa recording for KBS Moonlight Prince (Feb 06)

- CN Blue for SBS Radio Power FM Cultwo Show (Feb 12)

- Shin Hye's Birthday Fan Meeting in Seoul (Feb 17)

- Shin Hye's Birthday (Feb 18)

- CN Blue for MBC FM4U‘s ‘Jung Yeop’s Blue Night (Feb 18)

- Shin Hye recording for SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment (Feb 20)

- Shin Hye last filming day for Flower Boy Next Door (Feb 22)

- Shin Hye Nike Event and Guerilla date recording (Feb 28)

- CN Blue’s new endorsement "Prospec" with Kim Yuna

- Shin Hye’s new endorsements Jambangee (with Lee Jong Suk) and Holika Holika/Enprani (with Jung Il Woo)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Feb 01-28)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

February 14

CN Blue rest day so they just stayed at home. Yong Hwa decided to just stay in his room. He checked Shin Hye's tweet.

[13Feb13 @ssinz]: Kkya~~~!!! March 16!!!! Going to Philippines to meet everyone!! Been asked many times about when we can meet, now we can finally meet^^ Each and every fans in Philippines^-^ See you on March 16!!

[14Feb13 @ssinz]: Miracle of Cell No.7 Media Day, gave young Ye-Seung a box of chocolates after a delicious lunch♥ Her big round eyes, snapped!! Ye-Seung ah~ Be sure that you eat it all~>_< Our sweet Ye-Seung~ kekeke

[14Feb13 @ssinz]: Choco choco chocolate, did you receive many of them~? Ah.. I can also give chocolates too.. But where is the person that will be receiving my chocolates~ㅠㅅㅠBut.. Is it only guys  who will be receiving chocolates? I would prefer chocolates than sweets..T^T

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, I am here waiting for my chocolates. (Look at the chocolates on his desk) I also bought some for you. How will I give them to you?

Unknown to Yong Hwa, his band mates and his yeoja already planned something for him. 

It was around eight in the evening when he feel hungry. 

Yong Hwa: I think we can include this in our next album. I'll just finalize it later. I'm so hungry now. 

He went out and noticed that the dorm is so quiet. He checked the rooms of his band mates but they are not inside their room.

Yong Hwa: Where did they go? 

He goes to the kitchen to look for food but there's nothing to eat.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! There’s nothing to eat. I think I'll just call for delivery.

He was about to go back to his room to get his phone when he noticed something in the living room.

Yong Hwa: What's that? 

He walked towards the table and saw chocolates. He then smiles.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Jagiya! (He says out loud) I know that I was the one you are talking about in your tweet. Jagiya, you can go out now and stop hiding.

Shin Hye who was hiding behind the couch stand up smiling.

Shin Hye: Yah! How did you know I am here?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, I know the smell of your perfume.

Shin Hye: Aissh! I forgot about that.

He walked towards Shin Hye and hugs her.

Yong Hwa: Actually, even without perfume I would still know that you are here?

Shin Hye: How? You have the sixth sense?

Yong Hwa: Ani! It's love sense. My heart can sense if you're just near me.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! So, where's my chocolate? If you've seen my tweet then you should know what I've said.

Yong Hwa: You prefer chocolates than sweet.

Shin Hye: Deh! 

Yong Hwa: I have it in my room. (Hold her hand) Gaja!

Shin Hye: We can get it later. I know you're hungry already. (She took two bags of home cooked food behind the couch) Let’s eat!

Yong Hwa: You cooked?

Shin Hye: Deh! After our media day for the movie I went home to cook.

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) You are really the best Jagiya! 

Shin Hye: The best what?

Yong Hwa: The best among the best!

Shin Hye: Aigoo! Stop flattering me Mr. Jung Yong Hwa. Gaja! 

February 17

For her birthday this year, Shin Hye decided to have a sports festival instead of the usual fan meeting. The whole afternoon she had the sports festival with her fans Starlight Angels at Jungnan Min Sports Center Gymnasium.

She began it with her opening remarks and like in all sports events, paid respects to the flag and took an oath of sportsmanship. The fans that joined were divided into two teams, with games like dodge ball and tug-of-war, which turned intense and competitive. Shin Hye spent three hours attentively watching with referees and actively participating.

The event closed with fans presenting a birthday cake with candles.

Shin Hye showed her happiness with an update on her twitter account.

[17Feb13 @ssinz]: Thank you to those have been together. Thanks to everyone, I had a great time^-^Hope that today will leave a lot of good memories to all of you♥Thank you so much^^

After the event, she went out with her friends for dinner and then went home. In an hour it will be her birthday already. She was so touched to see that her fans will trend her birthday in twitter. 

Shin Hye: I'm really so lucky to have my Starlight Angels.

She continue to read tweets and she didn't noticed it was already her birthday.   She only realized it when her parents and brother go to her room and greet her.  

Shin Hye: I'm so happy to have you as my parents and brothers. 

They all hug and kiss her. After a few minutes, they left her so she can rest.

Shin Hye check her watch, it was almost one in the morning and still no call or message from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Did he forget my birthday? (She pouts and continues to read tweets from her fans until she fell asleep)

February 18

It's Shin Hye's birthday but she needs to work. She has a schedule shoot for her drama. 

On her way to her shoot, she heard the radio guesting of CN Blue for MBC FM4U‘s Jung Yeop’s Blue Night. 

Shin Hye: Yong, have you really forgo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter