Yong Hwa: Jealous or Not?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 January 2013

- Flower Boy Next Door Press Conference (Jan 03)

- CN Blue's new album teaser video release (Jan 07)

- Flower Boy Next Door Start of Airing (Jan 07)

- CN Blue Star King recording (Jan 07)

- Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa recording for Running Man (Jan 08)

- CN Blue's 3rd Year Korean Debut and Release of their new album (Jan 14)

- Shin Hye's movie Miracle in Room No. 7 special movie premiere (Jan 14)

- CN Blue attends 27th Golden Disk Award in Kuala Lumpur (Jan 15)

-CN Blue recording for SBS Inkigayo (Jan 16)

- CN Blue recording for MBC Music Core (Jan 17)

- CN Blue recording for KBS Music Bank (Jan 18)

- CN Blue 4th Mini Album [Re: BLUE] Fansigning at 1st floor atrium, Times Square, Seoul (Jan 18)

- CN Blue Recording KBS Hello Show (Jan 20)

- CN Blue Recording KBS Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook (Jan 22)

- CN Blue recording for KBS Music Bank (Jan 22)

- CN Blue recording for Guerilla Date (Jan 26)

- Shin Hye all day interview for Miracle in Room No. 7 (Jan 28)

- Shin Hye's father in her movie visit her during filming (Jan 30)

- CN Blue recording for MBC Show Champion (Jan 30)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Jan 1-31)

- Shin Hye will appear in the music video of So Ji Sub with Yoo Seung Ho.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

She reached their home. She was absentmindedly walking inside their house.

Shin Hye's POV: Will this year end again without us meeting each other? Will it be the same as last year?

Then she bumped into someone.

Shin Hye: Mianhe Oppa... (Surprised to see the man standing in front of her) Yong Hwa?

Yong Hwa: Who else? Jung Yong Hwa, your one and only handsome namja.

Shin Hye: Yah! (Hit his chest)

Yong Hwa: Where have you been? I've been waiting for you here.

Shin Hye: I thought you have your recording for MBC today?

Yong Hwa: Yes we had. After the recording I immediately rush here but sadly (He pouts) you're not yet home.

Shin Hye: Mian. I had to finish the award program. 

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) It’s ok. What's important is you're here now? 

Shin Hye: So, why are you here?

Yong Hwa: To spend the last day of 2012 and start of 2013 with a very special yeoja. (Look at her) Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

Yong Hwa: (Kiss her) I know we're both going to be busy this year but I promise to find time to be with you.

Shin Hye: Me too. 

They stayed hugging each other until Shin Hye's brother called them.

Shin Woo: Shin-ah, Yong. You can just continue your lover’s moments later. Umma and Appa are calling you both already. She prepared desserts for us.

They both looked at each other and laugh. Yong Hwa stayed at the Park residence until one in the morning. 

True to what Yong Hwa said, their schedule for the promotion is full packed starting January. While they are not yet busy, he just stayed to their dorm. He kept him self busy with writing songs.

[02Jan13 @CNBLUE_4]: Hello everyone! It’s me Yonghwa ㅋㅋ The weather is extremely cold,right guys ㅠ CNBLUE’s title song that will be released on Jan 14 is my composition! ㅋㅋ You’ve been waiting very long so we’ll continue do our best. Please anticipate us a lot. We’ll be together soon!

Shin Hye on the other hand is still busy with her drama. She's busy filming. It will be airing soon so they have their press conference.

Jong Hyun: Oh! Today is Shin Hye's drama press conference? (He is looking at his IPad)

Yong Hwa: Deh. They had the press conference this afternoon.

Jong Hyun: She seems close to her co stars.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye is really very friendly and who ever worked with her will feel comfortable. She has this aura that is really approachable and not a snob. 

Jong Hyun: I know but...

Yong Hwa: But what?

Jong Hyun: I noticed Kim Ji Hoon-ssi looks much closer to her than Shi Yoon Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?

Jong Hyun: Look at this. (He showed his IPad) He looked so comfortable with Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! Jong Hyun-ah, he is like an older brother to Shin Hye. Don't think anything suspicious with that.

Jong Hyun: You think so?

Yong Hwa: Deh. 

Yong Hwa's POV: Should I ask Shi Yoon Hyung? But what will Shin Hye say if she found out I'm asking him. She will think I'm jealous again. I don't want us to have misunderstanding again. Why is it a lot of guys are trying to be close to her? I know she's beautiful and kind but she only belongs to me. Aissh! 

Yong Hwa sighed and walk to his room. Jong Hyun noticed it.

Jong Hyun's POV: So you're not bothered? You wouldn't be Yong Hwa if you won't be affected with those photos. 

Yong Hwa was tempted to visit Shin Hye that night but he managed to stop him self. He knew that doing that while he is still feeling jealous won’t do any good for them. 

Instead he visited Shin Hye the day before the release of the teaser video of their album. Shin Hye is still on her way back from her shoot when he reached the Park residence.

Mrs. Park: Yong Hwa, I'll just prepare food for dinner. Are you sure you'll be fine here?

Yong Hwa: Deh Eomeoni. I'll just wait for Shin Hye here. She said she's on her way now.

Mrs. Park: Araso. You will join us for dinner right? 

Yong Hwa: Deh Eomeoni. I wouldn't want to miss the delicious dishes that you will cook.

Mrs. Park: Aigoo! Yong Hwa, you don't have to say good words to impress me. I already like you for my Shin Hye. You've proven already that you are worthy to be her namja.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida Eomeoni.

Shin Hye's mother went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner. While waiting for Shin Hye, Yong Hwa updates their twitter account.

[06Jan13 @CNBLUE_4]: Jongkookie Hyung! I’ve secured this well.. hihi it was so much fun! I’ll look for you in Running Man again soon! ㅋㅋ Everyone, the teaser for our Jan 14 album will be released this midnight, please look forward to it. In the meantime, please take care of yourselves! Thehet. Ps. It’s me Yonghwa.. but you already know right~? 

After updating their twitter account, he got himself busy reading news online. He was so into reading some news that he didn't noticed Shin Hye already arrived.

Shin Hye: Too busy bragging that you managed to tear Jong Kook Oppa's name tag? (She sat beside him on the couch)

Yong Hwa: Mwo? (He turned to his left and saw her smiling)

Shin Hye: I saw your tweet. You must be very happy?

Yong Hwa: Deh! I really want to tear Hyung's name tag.

Shin Hye: It shows in your face.

Yong Hwa: (He hold her hand) But I look this happy today not because of that.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: You are seeing me smiling because there is a beautiful yeoja in front of me now. How lucky is this girl's namja?

Shin Hye: Very lucky! (She pinched his nose) Just like how lucky she is to have a handsome namja.

Yong Hwa: Now, I have all the energy for the start of our promo next week.

Shin Hye: And I feel energize now after the whole day of shooting.

Yong Hwa reached for her hand and let her head rest on his shoulder. But Shin Hye instead put her head on his chest and wrapped her hands around his waist.

Shin Hye: Feels so good.

Yong Hwa: (Kiss her hair) Deh. I wish to be like this everyday.

Shin Hye: But we can't do that especially now that I'm busy filming and you'll be starting with your album promo.

Yong Hwa: I know. So let’s just stay like this for now.

Shin Hye: Deh.

They didn't know that Shin Hye's parents were actually watching them.

Mrs. Park: I hope they will stay strong no matter what issues will come along their way.

Mr. Park: I'm sure they will Yeobo. Their love for each other will keep them strong.

After their filming for Star King, they all went back to their dorm. Yong Hwa wants to visit Shin Hye but she's still busy for her drama shoot. 

He was resting in his room when he saw her tweet.

[07Jan13 @ssinz]: Friends sent me this. Today is the broadcast, please help to promote^-^ Thanks, love O1A5♥ Is everyone promoting too^^? today, 7th January, at 11pm (KST)!! tvn's Flower Boys Next Door is going meet all of you!!

Yong Hwa: Is she still filming now? Hmmm...

He sent her Kakao message.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Kakao Conversation:

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, how come you didn't include my encouraging message for you on your new drama?

Shin Hye: Mwo? Did you sent one?

Yong Hwa: Ani!

Shin Hye: Then why are you asking me that?

Yong Hwa: I mean there's no message but you can put our photo yesterday cuddling in your living room. I think that one was the best encouraging message that you received.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! Do you really want me to put that?

Yong Hwa: What do you think?

Shin Hye: How about I just tweet it separately?

Yong Hwa: That’s even better. Don't forget to mention our username ok?

Shin Hye: Araso Yong Hwa-ssi. Then be ready to answer all the mentions of your name after that.

Yong Hwa: I will and definitely will reply to those who will say bad comments. 

Shin Hye: If only it's that easy Yong.

Yong Hwa: I know. Are you still filming?

Shin Hye: Deh. Two more scenes and were done already.

Yong Hwa: After that go home already and rest. 

Shin Hye: Araso!

Yong Hwa: Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

Yong Hwa has scheduled filming for Running Man the next day while Shin Hye is filming for her drama.

When the Running Man casts saw Yong Hwa they all smile. Last month when he was one of the guests, he was relieved t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter