Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Misunderstanding Part 1

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 December 2012

- CN Blue Recording for KBS Go Show (Dec 4)

- Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk for KDrama Star Awards (Dec 6)

- CN Blue SBS Inkigayo 700th Special (Dec 7)

- Shin Hye Strong Heart recording (Dec 14)

- CN Blue BLUE NIGHT in Seoul (Dec 15 & 16)

- Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun for Running Man (Dec 18)

- Shin Hye filming for FBND (Dec 19)

- CN Blue in Japan (Dec 23-25)

- CN Blue KBS, SBS and MBC Year-end Performance (Dec 28-31)

- Shin Hye KBS Drama Awards (Dec 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Dec 1-31)

- Shin Hye's photo shoot for latest drama Flower Boy Next Door

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa's expression suddenly changed. He frowned and sighed. He was about to returned the IPad when he noticed there's another tab open. He click it.

Jung Shin: Hyung, that's nothing.

Min Hyuk: Deh. It’s just a video of my favorite song.

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, I want to see it.

Jong Hyun who was sitting at the other side of the couch watched Yong Hwa's reaction while watching the video. He doesn't know what the video is all about but what he is sure of is his reaction. It doesn't look good. Once, he finished watching the video, he looked at Jung Shin and Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk's POV: Omo! I don't like this. 

Jung Shin's POV: What will happen next?

They were surprised when he suddenly smiled. It was a fake smile which they all know.

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin-ah, why did you perm your hair like mine?

Jung Shin: Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Why don't we take a photo together? (He moved close to Jung Shin and took a selca. He showed the photo to him) See, we really look a like? I'll tweet it now.

Min Hyuk: Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Just a minute Min Hyuk-ah I'll just tweet this. 

[Dec 1 @CNBLUE_4]: Hello it’s me Yonghwa kk thehehe .. Jungshin did hair like mine.. indeed I’m your role model,kk we are preparing for concert now! kk Ah, it’s 2weeks away from concert! Ah we are nervous too.. Kkk hehe everyone be careful not to catch cold! Wear warm clothes!!!

Yong Hwa: Done! Guys, I'll just go back to my room. I'm in the middle of writing a song now.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, how about the...?

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah, the video... (He smile) I don't understand why you are worried that I'll see it. There's nothing special on that video. (He pats his shoulder) I'll leave you all now. 

He walked back to his room. Once, they saw him close the door of his room, Jong Hyun went closer to the two boys.

Jong Hyun: Why do you look so worried? (He took the IPad and watched the video) I knew it!

Min Hyuk: You knew what?

Jong Hyun: His reaction while watching the video and after watching it doesn't match. He is smiling but the truth he is so jealous.

Jung Shin: I agree. That's why I was shocked when he asked me to take a selca together. 

Min Hyuk: Should we tell this to Eonni?

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah lets not meddle with this. They can handle this.

Ming Hyuk: Are you sure Hyung?

Jong Hyun: They have been friends for two years before they became lovers. They will surpass this.

Jung Shin: And we will be there for them in case they need our help.

Yong Hwa went to his room and went to his computer. Not to continue what he was doing but to check something online. He searched for the video that he saw on Min Hyuk's IPad. While searching, he also saw other fancam videos of Shin Hye during the after party of MAMA 2012 in Hong Kong. 

Yong Hwa: She is just enjoying the party. I know she won't do anything that will ruin her personality.

He saw comments from the videos saying not so good thing about Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Is she really like that on the video?

He keeps on repeating it and I think because he is too emotional at that time he was convinced with what they say. Just then his phone rings His phone shows that it's a call from Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: (Holding his phone. Their photo together flashing on the screen) I don't think it's the right time to talk. (He put his phone under his pillow)

Meanwhile, Shin Hye who was already in her car got worried.

Shin Hye: Why is he not answering my call? 

Manager Jun: What's wrong Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Nothing Oppa.

Manager Jun: Are you sure?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

Manager Jun: If that's the case, just to remind you. Tomorrow you will have your photo shoot for Flower Boy Next Door.

Shin Hye: Araso Oppa.

Shin Hye didn't sleep well the whole night. Not because she felt tired from the trip. She can't sleep because she didn’t receive any message from Yong Hwa since she returned from Hong Kong.

She's not feeling well emotionally but she can't use it as an excuse to skip work. She went to the photo shoot like how she usually is. She is the bubbly and happy Shin Hye during the photo shoot. 

She felt comfortable with her male co worker especially to Kim Ji Hoon. He treats him like his older brother. When the photographer requested for a cute selca of them together, she suddenly miss Yong Hwa when she saw the photo.

Shin Hye's POV: Our first selca together is something like this too.

Ji Hoon: Gwaenchana Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa. (She smile)

Not far from them, Shi Yoon noticed the interaction of the two.

Shi Yoon's POV: I know something wrong with Shin Hye. And what’s with Ji Hoon Hyung? Is he just acting as an older brother to Shin Hye or there's more to that? 

Since, Shi Yoon is not sure with the real intension of Ji Hoon, he still tried to keep Shin Hye away from him. They didn't notice it as their role for the drama is a bit close to what’s happening during their photo shoot. Enrique and Jin Rak both like Dok Mi. So, there's nothing wrong if he tried to keep her away from him.

He wanted to ask Shin Hye but he decided not to. Maybe he was wrong with his assumptions. She maybe just not really is feeling well. 

The following day, Shin Hye kept herself busy with drama shooting. At least she can forget the fact that it’s been two days that Yong Hwa didn’t contact her.

Shin Hye's POV: What if I tweet something. Maybe he would take it as a hint that I miss him. 

[TRANS 3/12 @ssinz] DokMi is having the shootings~ Worrying about today's weather.. iya~ So many ah.. Cold, sleepy, hungry, kk eating peanuts that people gave me.

It was already late at night and still no message or call from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye's POV: Maybe he is just busy. He could probably have not seen my tweet.

Not far from her someone was actually observing her. 

Shi Yoon's POV: There's really something wrong here. Should I do something now or wait for her to ask for my help?

CN Blue boys are on their way back to their new dorm after their recording for Go Show. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, since when did Kim Hyuna your ideal type?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Min Hyuk: I thought you prefer a girl with eyes like Shin Hye Eonni? 

Yong Hwa: Can I not change my preference?

Jung Shin: Of course you can Hyung. We are not all like Min Hyuk who only have one ideal type.

Yong Hwa smirked to Min Hyuk thinking Jung Shin was on his side. 

Jung Shin: Isn’t it you always changed your ideal type especially when you are jealous?

Yong Hwa: Yah! What are you talking about?

Jung Shin: Nothing Hyung! 

Yong Hwa: What do you mean nothing? You're just saying that... 

He wasn't able to continue because of what Jong Hyun said.

Jong Hyun: (While looking at his phone) I hope Shin Hye is fine.

Yong Hwa: Mwo? What happened to Shin Hye?

Jung Shin: I thought someone already forget his yeoja.

Yong Hwa: (To Jung Shin) Yah! (Then he looked at Jong Hyun)

Jong Hyun: I just read her tweet. She's just saying its cold, feels sleepy and hungry during their shoot. She's hungry but only ate peanuts.

Min Hyuk: That's not good for her health. She should at least eat biscuits or bread. 

Jung Shin: Maybe she's not in the mood to eat. Maybe she's waiting for someone to message or call her. (He looked at Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: What's wrong with you Jung Shin?

Jung Shin: There's nothing wrong with me Hyung. You should ask yourself. If you don't like what you saw online, why don't you ask her? Listen to her explanation on what really happened. Don't just ignore her.

Yong Hwa: I'm not ignoring her. I'm just busy writing songs for our next album. Also, we just moved to our new dorm. I'm busy unpacking my things.

Jung Shin: Oh yes, I forgot! You're too busy that you haven't told your yeoja that you are moving to a new dorm. And our new dorm happened to be where your ex-on screen wife and her family are staying too.  (He then went out of the car as they already reach their dorm)

Yong Hwa: What's wrong with him?

Min Hyuk: Hyung, he is just concerned. Among the three of us, he is the one who witnessed how your friendship with Eonni turned to something special. He just doesn't want a special relationship like yours end just because of misunderstanding.

Yong Hwa: Who said I would want it to end? I'm just trying to cool down first. I don't want to talk to her now because of what I saw.

Jong Hyun: You need to explain that to him. Also, don't take your “cool down m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter