Shin Hye: The Netizen Girlfriend?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 August 2012

- CN Blue "Come On" Album release & promo in Japan (Aug 1-6)

- CN Blue A-nation ROCK NATION in Japan (Aug 12)

- CN Blue London Olympics Team Welcome-Home Ceremony (Aug 14)

- ANJell (Yong Hwa, Shin Hye & Hong Ki) Charity Event (Aug 21)

- CN Blue Mezamashi Live 2012 at United States of Odaiba (Aug 28)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Aug 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

CN Blue is going to be busy with their album release during the first week of August that's why Shin Hye and Yong Hwa spend quality time together through out the last few days of July. Mostly it was Yong Hwa who will visit the Park’s residence.

The couple usually spend time watching television programs while cuddling each other at the living room.

Yong Hwa: How I wish everyday will be like this? (He kissed her forehead)

Shin Hye: Wae-yo? (She looked at him and pout)

Yong Hwa: So I can do this. (He kissed her lips and smile) 

Shin Hye: Yah! (Let go from his hug and hit him)

Yong Hwa: Omo! My Jagiya is mad. You don't like it? 

Shin Hye: Of course not! I'm just surprise with what you did and...

Yong Hwa: And what? (He held her face and moves his face close to her)

Shin Hye: (She close her eyes like anticipating something from him)

Yong Hwa: (Instead of kissing her, he burst out laughing)

Shin Hye: Yah! (She will hit him again)

This is how they are on the last day before CN Blue's trip to Japan. They ended up running around the living room area. They were a happy couple enjoying their moments in their secret world. A place only their parents and close friends know, far from the eyes of netizens. (A/N: But not from the heart of their supporters) 

You can't hide that smile on Shin Hye's face while reminiscing that last day before Yong Hwa and Jung Shin left for Japan. Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk can’t join them as they are both busy with their respective dramas. She really misses him but doesn't want him to know. She doesn't want him to worry especially when he is out of the country. 

Shin Hye: I really miss you Yong. (While looking at his photo on her phone) Why do I have to feel this way? Your call and Kakao message are not enough for me anymore. (She wiped the tears that she's been trying to control from falling) Shin Hye-ah, you have to be strong for Yong Hwa and yourself.

To distract herself from missing Yong Hwa, she decided to browse online since she doesn't have a schedule for the day. She checked sites of her Starlight Angels, Dooleys and lastly Boices. It was the site of CN BlueStorm that caught her attention. They posted pictures and tweets of what CN Blue were doing in Japan.

(A/N: All information from CNBlueStorm)

08.01 - 06 [Event] Autograph session for Come On release

1st day - @fncmusicjapan: [CNBLUE] ”Come On” Fansign 1st day Nagoya has ended. Tomorrow is on Kawasaki and 3rd CD will be released!! Please support us!!

Shin Hye: What's with that smirk Yong? Are you trying to show that you have muscles while Jung Shin doesn't have? Kekeke.

2nd day - @fncmusicjapan:[CNBLUE] "Come on" Release commemorative sign event 2nd day!! Kanagawa Lazona Kawasaki has ended!! Tomorrow it’s in Osaka Zenri Selcy!! And also today is the start of sale of 3rd single!! Everyone please give your support!!

Shin Hye: Omo! Jung Shin got muscles too! Mian Yong but I think you lost this time. 

3rd day - @fncmusicjapan [CNBLUE] "Come on" Release commemorative sign event 3rd day!! Osaka Zenri Selcy has ended!! In the midst of hot weather thank you for lots of support!! Tomorrow in Sapporo, Sapporo Factory Atrium!! Thank you!!

Shin Hye: Finally! No more muscles show off. Peace Jung Shin! Approve Yong! Kekeke! I should have checked this earlier on. This is so much fun! 

4th day - @fncmusicjapan: [CNBLUE] "Come on" Release commemorative sign event 4th day!! Sapporo Sapporo Factory Atrium has ended!! Today in Hiroshima Pacela 6th floor Sky Patio !! Though the hot day continuous still, thank for the continued support!!

Shin Hye: Eh?! Why their pose is like this? They didn’t do special with their photo this time? Hmmm... Are these two playing around with me? 

5th day - @fncmusicjapan: [CNBLUE] "Come on" Release commemorative sign event day 5!! Hiroshima Pacela Sky Patio has ended!! Tomorrow in Fukuoka Konoha Mall Hashimoto Garden Court!! Please give your support until the last day!!

Shin Hye: Ah yah! You two are really so adorable! Can I ship to JungHwa or YongShin? Ah wait?! YongShin is me and Yong! Andwe! 

6th day - @fncmusicjapan: [CNBLUE] "Come on" Release commemorative sign event the last day!! Fukuoka Konoha Mall Hashimoto Garden Court has ended!!  Really thank you very much for the lot of support even though in a very hot weather !!

Shin Hye: This one is better. It looked more of a brother or siblings photo. Kekeke. I didn't know that browsing site is fun sometimes. Oh! Jung Shin posted a blog.

Blog - Hello everyone, I’m Jung shin!!

It really is hot, right. Do you feel hot, too?

It’s hot, so please drink a lot of water and take care of your health.

Yong hwa oniisan(hyung) and I enjoy this fansign event very much.

Today is the last.

Everyone at Fukuoka, we ate Hakata ramen yesterday.

It was very delicious.

Everyone, please eat lots of delicious foods so that your body will be fine.

Today!! It’s the last.

Everyone at Fukuoka, wait for us for a little!!!!

This has been Jung shin.

Shin Hye: Ah! Jung Shin looked y the way he took his photo. He should teach Yong how to take selcas. He always twee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter