Happy Birthday Yong Hwa (Part 1)

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 June 2012

- Yong Hwa support Juniel's new album (June 6-10)

- Yong Hwa's Olive CF and Celeb Pub Magazine Shoot (June 7-8)

- Blogs Update - Shin Hye (June 12) Yong Hwa (June 13)

- Yong Hwa's Birthday (June 22)

- CN Blue in Music Bank Hong Kong (June 22-23)

- Shin Hye's shoot for Don't Worry I'm a Ghost (June 26)

- Tweets of Shin Hye and CN Blue (June 1-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye is on her way home when she took her Ipad and posts a blog to her Ameblo account.

Shin Hye's Ameblo Blog: 

[AMEBLO 12/6 @ssinz] Kya!! It's been a long time!! Today Korea is pretty warm~ Even though I don't really like rain, I wish that today could rain!! How is everyone? Shin Hye is busy preparing for her term examination(T_T) Is everyone having your exam period too? Good luck to us all and keep fightingv(^_^v)♪ 

After posting her blog, she decided to check on the latest news about Yong Hwa. She wants to know if there are any news about them. She didn't know if she will feel sad or happy when nothing about them is on the news.

Shin Hye's POV: I think people already forget about Baeksang. Why do I feel sad about it?

When she scrolls down, all she can see are news, photos and videos about Yong Hwa and Juniel.

Shin Hye's POV: Don't be jealous Shin Hye. He is just supporting her. 

When she clicks the next page, another photo of Yong Hwa appears.

Shin Hye's POV: After Juniel, now bunch of beautiful girls around her again? Is he really trying to make me jealous? There’s nothing wrong if I will feel jealous right? 

Shin Hye decided to skip with the photos. She focused on the news instead. That is when she saw the interview of Yong Hwa in a magazine.

She read the interview and feels proud on what it was written about him until she reach the second to the last question.

“Busan Man” Jung Yong Hwa’s secret and private story

Who is good-looking guy Jung Yong Hwa’s ideal woman?

“I don’t have specific ideal girl. I don’t seek both her background (of family or education) and her look. I like a girl whom I feel something special. So far I didn’t meet that kind of woman. I’m not telling you hypocritically. I’m really looking for a girl whom I feel comfortable with.”(laugh)

I questioned Jung Yong hwa about what is his dream.

“My personality is very positive and determined to achieve the goal whatever I set. My one and only goal is not to lose my intention in beginning and steadily to continue to work on music. Gradually I’m fascinated by the accomplishments that I achieve musically. In particular, in order to pay off fans’ love, I think I should produce good music and I will do my best.”(laugh)

Credit to CN Bluestorm

Shin Hye's POV: So, you haven't met your ideal girl? Aissh! I think I should stop this. I'd rather check my twitter account instead. Maybe I will see better things there.

She got her phone and opens her twitter account. The first thing she did is to check CN Blue's account. And much to her surprise the first thing she saw is the tweet of Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa's Tweet:

June 5 @CNBLUE_4: Everyone ~ kk After the fanmeeting I’ve been exercising hard! kkk been a long time since I shared my photo.. See you this week! Kkk I’m so excited.. kkkk everyone please give a lot of love and support for Juniel~ kkk hwaiting! See you soon!

Shin Hye's POV: Mwo?! I thought he will stop it. This is enough. I don't like it.

Shin Hye is contemplating whether she will call Yong Hwa or not. She really wants to but in the end she just continues reading their tweets. It was Jung Shin's tweet that made her smile. Well actually it is not the tweet it is more of the photo he twitted.

Shin Hye smile and instead of calling Yong Hwa she send a Kakao message to Jung Shin.

Jung Shin and Shin Hye's Kakao Conversation:

Shin Hye: Hello Jung Shin :) How is CN Blue maknae now?

Jung Shin: Shin Hye Noona, I'm good. How about you?

Shin Hye: I'm good too.

Jung Shin: Noona is there anything I can do for you.

Shin Hye: Actually nothing. I just remember you when I saw your photos in LA that you twitted.

Jung Shin: You've seen them? So, did you like the photo of Yong Hwa Hyung?

Shin Hye: Which one?

Jung Shin: The one where he was walking. That photo was taken because of you.

Shin Hye: Chincha? Wae-yo? You know, I smiled when I saw it. I like it that you took a candid photo of him.

Jung Shin: Actually it's not a candid shot. It was Yong Hwa Hyung who asked me to take that photo.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: There's a meaning behind that photo.

Shin Hye: And what is it?

Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter