Busan Boy's Jealousy Strikes Again

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 May 2012

- CN Blue First Fan Meeting (May 5)

- Shin Hye VIP FM with Fans at Morning Calm Village (May 12-13)

- Yong Hwa’s vacation in Busan (3rd & 4th week of May)

- Shin Hye and Yong Hwa’s Tweets

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Few days after their conversation, Yong Hwa went home to Busan for a vacation. The rest of his fellow band mates on the other hand are busy with their respective projects.

Shin Hye really miss him already. She really wants to visit him in Busan but she knows it’s not possible. With all the netizens now busy watching their every action and she is sure that once he is there they will surely follow his action. She's just glad that he never forgot to call her every day.

One morning, few more days before he returned from Busan, Shin Hye was just at home. Since she's not going to school and no schedule on that day she decided to browse online. Yong Hwa gave her some sites that he said "if you want to know what they think about us you visit those sites"

Shin Hye's POV: I wonder if they know what's happening to Yong Hwa in Busan now. Not that I don't know what he is doing there. I just want to see if they are really that good. I think this is the site that I should visit.

The first site that Shin Hye browsed is CN Blue's Soompi Thread.

Yesterday (May.18), Yonghwa went to public bath. At night, he played basketball near his house with his friends and some school boys. Playing basketball, he looked like a main character of animation. A girl took his autograph and shook hands.

He was no makeup, handsome and kind, had very small face.

cr: @saturnkr

Thanks a million to Saturn, you are super fast with precious updated info    

Shin Hye's POV: He went to a public bath?! He didn't tell me that. Yong really love playing basketball. I’m glad he is having a great time with his friends.

Yong Hwa's Tweet

오늘 티저는 잘 보셨나요? 주니엘과 함께하는 음악여행의 완결판도 공개될 예정이니까 다들 기대하세요 !ㅋㅋㅋ 그동안 이거 보면서 기다려주세요!ㅋㅋㅋ저는 요즘 단란한 휴가를 즐기고있습니다..풋…ㅋㅋ요즘날씨가좋군요~~^^ 여러분~~~!조만간빨리뵙고싶어요!!! ㅜㅠㅠ

[Trans] Have you seen the teaser today? A musical journey with Juniel has been completed, everyone please look forward to its official release! kkk In the meantime please watch this! kkk I’m enjoying my holidays for now..  kkk the weather is nice these days ~~^^ Everyone~~~! Can’t wait to see all of you soon!!! ㅠㅠ

Shin Hye's POV: So, this is the reason why he told me it’s a surprise? How many times does he go the gym just for this music video? I hope he is not overdoing it. (She sighed) It's really a good weather to share with your love ones. I can't wait to see you again Yong.

[FA] "Today (May.26) I saw Yonghwa!!" (from DC JYH gall) @saturnkr

I live in Busan, same apartment with Yonghwa's parents.

It seemed he got his vacation from his company and came to Busan.

I was waiting for elevator, a tall and good looking guy told me 'Annyeong".

So I saw him, and he was Jung Yonghwa...

 

It was 4:35pm this afternoon. His parents were taking package delivery at the lobby.

Yonghwa was standing by himself doing nothing, and said to me hi.

I wanted to take photo, but I couldn't. The elevator came, so I took the elevator.

He didn't take the same elevator with me.

Jung Yonghwa is absolutely handsome. But he is too thin, and he is very tall.

 

Yonghwa was with his parents at the lobby of ground floor. He was wearing a walker shoes with a little bit of heel.

He was tramping around. I saw his face when he said hi to me. He was much slimmer and much taller than photos.

He said 'Annyeong' to me first, I was surprised and said 'Annyeonghaseyo' to him.

 

He was wearing blue jean shirt and wide half lengh pants.

It wasn't basketball pants, just ordinary pants which men wear.

He wasn't wearing sunglasses or cap.

His hair seemed to be dyed, brown color, and skin color was just normal. (fans asked how his tanned skin was)

 

He was much different from on TV, he looked taller, 180cm seemed correct. His face looked slim and definitely he has big eyes.

I hope his company feed him better...

 

In addition, we all know that he used to be in US with his parents for a certain time when he was young - one of the reasons why his pronunciation is quite clear in English songs - which also indicates his family's financial background.

Shin Hye's POV: As always the ever charming Yong will caught attention. I'm glad he is not a snob to his fans. Omo! What if I was there at that time? I'm sure we’re in the headline now. 

He looked thin? Well he really is but not that too thin. I think just fine. So, the muscular Yong Hwa in Juniel’s music video is just for that? And I wasn’t even given a chance to see that? 

Yong is tall. Why do they always question his height? 

He went to US for a month only. They are not that rich just well off. But what I’m sure they are rich of is… they are rich with good moral values and kindness.

After reading the last post she stop browsing sites and just check CN Blue's twitter account. She haven't check Yong Hwa's tweets for a while now.

Shin Hye's POV: Other than the tweet from that site, what else did he tweeted?

May 25 Yong Hwa's Tweet:

Everyone…It’s been a long time!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt’s too sunny…The weather is getting hotter…All of you!!! I want to see you soon!!! When ...will I seeeeee you~~~ㅋㅋㅋ Does it seem to be glad when you see me? ㅋㅋㅋKeke push & pull tactic…._ㅠ_ Everyone, take good care of you & see you sooooooon~~~!!! And my selca…next time I will take selca of me properly again !!!! ㅋㅋㅋ pong

Shin Hye's POV: I want to see you too Yong. I will surely see you soon. And next time we meet, I'll teach you the right way of taking photos. Aigoo! It's too dark but in fairness... You're still handsome.

May 27 Yong Hwa's Tweet:

As today is the day which both SeKwangie and Colin appears.. so I’m constantly~~~ sitting in front of the TV… Actually I’m a fan of JangGeunie from You Who Rolled In Unexpected...ly kekekekkekekekekekekekekekekeke Today Colin’s going to appear so it is a must to watch… Ah.. reminds me of watching the first broadcast of You’ve Fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter