A Special Christmas Gift

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

December 24 – CN Blue perform for Music Core Christmas Special.

December 27 - CN Blue left for Japan

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The following day, they recorded another performance for Music Core Christmas Special. After their recording, they will all be going home to their respective family.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, since we won’t be together tomorrow. Let’s go have dinner first to celebrate Christmas.

Jong Hyun: It’s only 5pm, we still have 4 hours to go before our flight. I think it’s ok to have dinner first.

Yong Hwa: Mian but I can’t join you.

Jung Shin: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: I haven’t bought gift for my Umma. I’ll be looking for one first.

Min Hyuk: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Ne. (Looking at Jong Hyun) I’ll just meet you at the airport at 8pm Jong Hyun-ah. Annyeong.

He then left them.

Min Hyuk: I thought we could spend dinner first.

Jung Shin: Min Hyuk-ah, we always spend dinner together. Let Hyung make someone special to him happy first.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: He’ll buy gift for her Umma right?

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah, Jung Shin is right. Let’s just have dinner together again next time.

Min Hyuk: De. Gaja!

Jung Shin’s POV:  Make your woman happy Hyung.

Jong Hyun’s POV: When are you going to tell us the truth?

Min Hyuk’s POV: If it’s for your happiness, then go ahead Hyung.

Yong Hwa went back to their dorm first to get his things. It was already 6:30 pm when he got a taxi. Once he was inside the taxi he told the taxi driver the place where he will be going.

When Yong Hwa reached his destination, he asked the taxi driver to wait for him first.

Yong Hwa: Ahjussi, can you please wait for me for a few minutes? I’ll just need to buy something inside.

Taxi Driver: Deh.

He goes inside a flower shop. When he went out he was already carrying a bouquet of flowers and told the taxi driver to bring him to another place.

Taxi Driver: Red and white roses for your namjachingu?

Yong Hwa just smile at the taxi driver.

Taxi Driver: Who ever is that person that you’ll be giving those flowers must be really special for you. Red symbolizes passion and white for everlasting love.

Yong Hwa still didn’t say anything.

Taxi Driver: You don’t have to answer me young man, the spark in your eyes already answer my question.

Yong Hwa alights at a residential area. It was already 7pm. When he was already out of the taxi, the taxi driver said something.

Taxi Driver: I’m sure she will like those flowers.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida Ahjussi.

Taxi Driver: Also, one more thing…

Yong Hwa: Deh?

Taxi Driver: That smile and love in your eyes is only seen when you are with your friend. It didn’t show when you’re with your ex-wife.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Taxi Driver: Annyeong.

The taxi driver then left.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What did he mean by that? Omo! He recognized me.  (It was only then he realized that he was not actually in his disguise) How could I forget that?

Then someone tap his shoulder.

Shin Won: Yong Hwa, what are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: Hyung?

Shin Won: Are you going to see Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: Ah…

Shin Won: If you want to see her, then why did you alight here?

Yong Hwa: Hmmm…

Shin Won: Oh! I think I get it now. You don’t want the taxi driver to see where you are actually going.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. Actually…

Shin Won: Actually what?

Yong Hwa: I was hoping that I will see you here.

Shin Won: Mwo? Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Hyung, can you please help me give this to Shin Hye? (He show him the bouquet of flowers he is holding)

Shin Won: Me? Why don’t you give it to her personally? In a few hours it will be Christmas already. Wouldn’t it be special if you’ll see each other?

Yong Hwa: I know Hyung. But I’ll be spending my Christmas in Busan with my family. My flight is 9pm and I need to be at the airport by 8pm.

Shin Won: Chincha? Omo! Then you should go now.

Yong Hwa: Also Hyung… (He whispers something to him)

Shin Won: Don’t worry; I’ll make sure that this will reach her. Be careful.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida Hyung. Merry Christmas!

Shin Won: Merry Christmas to you too!

By 8pm Yong Hwa reached the airport and Jong Hyun was already waiting for him.

Jong Hyun: So, did you find a nice gift for your Eomeoni?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Jong Hyun: Chincha? What is it?

Yong Hwa: A special and precious one. (He smile) Gaja! We don’t want to be late.

Jong Hyun’s POV: Special and precious? What is it?

It was already 10:30 pm when Yong Hwa reached home. Jong Hyun and him just took separate taxi on their way home from the airport.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo! I’m home!

Mrs. Jung: Omo! Yong, I didn’t know that you’ll be spending Christmas here.

Yong Hwa: Umma! (He went to his mom and hugs her) I told you I’ll be here. And remember, my special gift.

Mr. Jung: Special gift? Only for your Umma?

Yong Hwa: Appa! (He went to his dad and hug him too) Aniyo. The special gift is for all.

YH’s Brother: Including me?

Yong Hwa: Deh! For you too Hyung.

YH’s Brother: Chincha?! Where is the gift?

Yong Hwa: Later. You will all see it. Ok? (He wink at them)

Mrs. Jung: Araso Yong. You go and put your things in your room first and change your clothes. We will be having our midnight Christmas dinner at 11pm.

Yong Hwa: Deh. Umma.

At that time, in Seoul, Shin Hye and her family are having their midnight Christmas dinner.

Mrs. Park: Shin Hye-ah, you don’t like the food that I prepare for our Christmas midnight dinner?

Shin Hye: Ani. It was delicious Umma.

Mrs. Park: Chincha? Then how come you only eat that much. Look at your plate you still haven’t touch it at all.

Shin Hye: Oh…

Mr. Park: Are you on a diet?

Shin Hye: Aniyo Appa.

Mr. Park: Then why are you not eating?

Shin Hye: I’m still a bit full Appa. I ate something a while ago.

Shin Won: Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Ne Oppa.

Shin Won’s POV: I think I know the real reason.

Mrs. Park: Ara. If you feel hungry later you just tell me so I can reheat the food.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Umma.

After their dinner, the Park Family went to their living room for their gift giving. The Jung Family, in Busan,  is having their dinner already.

After their gift giving, Shin Hye immediately went to her room.

Mr. Park: Yeobo, what’s wrong with Shin Hye?

Mrs. Park: I don’t know also Yeobo.

Shin Won: I think I know the reason.

Mr. Park: What?

Shin Won: It’s who Appa? (His p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter