batch 2 // meg // 7.

☆ Hallucinated Dreams Reviews Archive ☆

- opposites - by kpopulzzangforever



Criticism Level: 8-9

28k6flk.jpg

Title: 5/5
To be HONEST, it doesn’t reveal much for it is only 2 chapters however I have read those 2 chapters and it’s the kind that would get more interesting.

Description & Foreword: 7/10
It doesn’t say much but the poster suggests that they’re 2 different people.

Characters: 18/20
The rich girl that everyone loves but has a secret that she can’t tell anyone... The new girl who is now a TARGET of bullying... and that’s who’s revealed so far. Oh wait there’s Key but apparently its stupid and he’s the richest guy out there. And... a dog named Ace.

Plot: 17/20
It’s high school and NOTHING says drama like high school. Especially when there’s the popular, rich girl who everyone knows but has a secret. There are quite a number of questions to this like why is she calling her parents by their name? Are they not her parents? How does the maid know what’s happening and the parents do not know? Naeun is getting more questions than Hana because Hana seems to be pulling a Shaggy by sneaking their dogs into school. I have this very strong feeling you are going to reveal a lot more however this kind has been used for a lot of stories.

Flow: 5/5
It’s quite good to be honest.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 15/15

Description & Emotions: 10/10
It’s not too descriptive to the point of boredom which is A GOOD thing. 


Format (Graphics & Layout): 10/10

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
I really enjoyed it! It’s not those kind with really annoying characters that one can’t stand.

Total: 92/100 //A (*) 
Update it


» layout credit