batch 1 // azeline // 15.

☆ Hallucinated Dreams Reviews Archive ☆


[one by one] exo horror one-shots (the it hunter) by xiuminbaozi99



Criticism Level: 10

28k6flk.jpg

Title: 7/10
Originality: One by One is a common title, but The IT Hunter is a pretty unique title. (1/2)
Relevance: I can't really judge, but I suppose that the girl wants to take EXO down one by one? That's just a random guess. The IT Hunter is relevant for obvious reasons, and so is Exo Horror One-shots. (3/4)
Attractiveness: Exo Horror One-shots is redundant. The title is lengthened like this, and readers will know that the story is about EXO, horror and oneshots if those are the story's tags. The IT Hunter kinda gives off the horror and murder vibe, so horror fans will be intrigued to read the story. (3/4)

Description & Foreword: 4/5
Relevance: I can't say for sure. (-/5)
Attractiveness: I may feel more intrigued to read the story if the description ends with a question or a quote. I love the foreword as it shows how terrifying the monster is. (4/5)

Setting: -/5
Relevance: The setting isn't defined clearly. (-/5)


Characters: -/20
Originality: (-/5)
Believability: (-/15)


Plot: -/25
Originality: (-/5)
Believability: (-/10)
Theme: (-/10)

Flow: -/10
Consistency: (-/10)


Grammar & Vocabulary: 9/10
Grammar:
'...Sehun was killed by a girl, or a monster that used to be a girl.' - '...Sehun was killed by a girl, or rather, a monster that used to be a girl.' "Although it was a dark night, there was one witness of this terrible event, Luhan." - The comma should be replaced by a semicolon.
"Sometimes, his blames himself for Sehun's unfortunate accident." - "Sometimes, he would blame himself for the tragedy." I just want to mention something here. Sehun's death wasn't an accident because the monster had the intention to kill him.
'...I did something impolite,' - The comma should be replaced by a full stop.
Those are the mistakes I've noticed but they are mostly minor, and can be fixed pretty easily. (4/5)
Vocabulary: I have nothing to say. (5/5)

Overall Enjoyment: -/10
Enjoyment: (-/10)


Total: 20/25 (80%)
Additional comments: I must say that the plot is interesting, and I can't wait to find out more. Feel free to request for another review when your story is finished! Thanks for requesting, and do remember to follow all the rules.


» layout credit