Chapter 8

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

Character Colors: Chanyeol

                         : Naomi

                         : Exo

                         : Tori

                         : Supporting

 

 

 

 

Mrs.Li stared at the two peaceful youngsters  who were still asleep on the sofa. Naomi laid on chanyeol's shoulder while he had his head rested on her head with the two pups stretched out on their laps. Mrs Li took out her phone and snapped a picture of them and giggled to herself. 'I'll let you both sleep in some more'. She whispered. She her heels and quietly walked back to the house. 

 

Mi-sshi and channy yawned and whined. They pawed at chanyeol and naomi to wake up. Chanyeol's eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the light,he didn't realise he slepped on the girl's head.

 

He looked around then looked at naomi who was still asleep on his shoulder. 'Yeppeun' he whisperped with a hoarse sleepish voice. He fished out his phone from his back pocket and took her photo,he then admired her for awhile before he rudely moved his shoulder from under her head. Her head bobbed to the side and her eyes shot open. Naomi rubbed her eyes sleepily and yawned. 'morning oppa' she said hoarsely with her eyes barely open. 

 

'Gaja, we've got to take our measurements for the wedding' he said to her. 'Arasseo' she yawned for the last time and picked up channy in her hands then stood up,chanyeol held mi-sshi in his left grabbed one of naomi's hands with the right and lead her to the house. Naomi was partially still asleep to notice her hand in chanyeol's grasp.

 

'Morning love birds' Mrs.Li teased. Naomi looked at her sleepily and chanyeol blushed. 'Naomi.....you're really ugly when you wake up' her mom teased. Naomi giggled. 'Very funny oema'. Naomi slugishly walked up to her room,her hand slipped out of chanyeol's grasp. He watched her went up the stairs. 'Dear you should go get dressed too. Don't worry about clothing your parents brought various clothes for you',Ms. Xi kindly show this young man to the guest room where his things are'.

 

'Yes ma'am the lady replied and she lead chanyeol to an empty room.

 

Naomi just finished showering .She took out the clothes she was going to wear for the day

 

                                          

 

Then she went down stairs with channy in her hands. 'oema where's oppa? she asked. 'He'll be joining us soon don't worry,are you sure you're okay with the marriage?'. her mom asked concerned. 'Yes...i actually do love him' naomi giggled. 'So um....when's breakfast me and this little guy are hungry'. Her mom chuckled at naomi's growling stomach .'arasseo'. She brought her and chanyeol's breakfast and the pups. One of the housekeepers placed the dog food on the floor and naomi placed channy on the floor to eat.

 

 

Chanyeol came down the steps with mi-sshi running behind him,he then joined naomi at the table for breakfast while mi-sshi ate hers next to channy. 'Ya...pabo your drool was on my shoulder'. 'ha,mian,mian'. 'Oppa,can you ask exo to join us?'. 'ye i can' he replied. They ate their breakfast in silence.

 

 

When they were finished naomi and chanyeol headed out of the house and hopped into the car. 'To the tailor please mr.shin'. 'Yes young miss' he replied and drove away to the suit store so chanyeol can take his measurements. 

 

 

Chanyeol called exo and tori to meet them there.

 

 

Naomi was happy to see exo but wasn't pleased to see tori but chanyeol felt happy with her around so she cope with it.

 

 

Naomi: 'oppa i'm going to try on the wedding dresses,so we can meet up later'

Chanyeol: 'arasseo'

Baekhyun: 'hyung,you look smart in that tux'

Chanyeol: 'of course i do' he said feeling satisfied with himself.

Sehun: 'i'm going to go with noona'

Tao: ' same here,you've got tori and who ever else wants to stay with you'

Lay: 'hmm..............i rather go see a pretty girl try on dresses, mian' 

Chanyeol : ' you dorks are ditching me,fine ga....i've still got the other members'

 

 

Sehun,Tao and Lay ran after naomi to catch up to her before she departed. Naomi turned around and saw them 'What's up?' she asked. 'Oh ya..we're going with you' They stepped into the car and she got in behind them. Mr.Shin drove them to store that sold wedding dresses.

 

 

Tori: 'Oppa....you look so handsome, i wished it were me you were marrying not that Li Naomi' she snorted.

Chanyeol: ' i wished it were you i was marrying too but it's not' ,he leaned in and pecked her lips. Tori blushed and smiled shyly.

Baekhyun: ' hyung congrats,we are invited to your wedding?'

Chanyeol: 'yes you all are, naomi requested that you all attend it anyways'

Kai: ' after that punch she gave me she better'

Suho: 'hey i got hit too' he giggled and held the cheek that got hit

Luhan: 'ha~ now thinking back it was kind of funny that you guys took a hit'.

 

 

MeanWhile with naomi,tao,sehun and lay.

 

Sehun: ' nope......next'

Tao: ' but hyung she looked good in all the dresses she tried on so far'

Lay: ' sehunnie why are you so picky?'

Sehun : ' she must look purrrrrfect, not just good'

Lay: 'it's not like you're the one she's marrying'

Sehun: ' hyung shush' 

Tao: ' Noona marry me when it doesn't work out with gege' he shouted.

 

 

Naomi giggled. 'Arasseo i'll keep that in mind'. Sehun and lay shot tao a glare. 'Why is tao always the first to say such things?' sehun asked lay. ' i'm here asking myself the same thing' lay replied.

 

 

Naomi got changed into a dazzling wedding dress. She stepped out and posed for them 'how is it oppas?'. They stared at her speechless and their mouths hung open. Tao finally spoke up 'Noona.....you're gorgeous'. Naomi blushed and giggled shyly 'Gomawo oppa'. The other two mumbled ' so.......beautiful'. 'Guess this dress is a winner'. she went back into the changing room. ' i wished chanyeol were here to help me choose but i know he wouldn't want to especially with that tori around' she said to herself as she sighed deeply. She changed into her casual wear and went to the boys who waited for her.

 

Naomi: ' thanks guys you were a big help'

Sehun: ' my pleasure'

Tao: ' you're welcome noona'

Lay: ' you're welcome'

Naomi: ' want to go get something to eat?,our parents are doing most of the work so there isn't much we needed to do'

They nodded and headed out of the wedding dress store and got into the car that waited outside for them, 'take us to my family's restaurant please' she ordered mr.shin. He then drove away. She took her phone out of her purse and texted chanyeol.

 

' We're going to my families restaurant, i will send my driver to pick you guys up and bring you here to meet us'.

 

After 2minutes chanyeol texted her back .

                                                             'Arasseo'

 

They arrived at the restaurant,they then got out of the car and went inside.

Naomi: ' choose what you want, i'll pay for it'

They chose what they wanted and waited for the order to arrive at their table. 

The rest of exo came through the door along with chanyeol and tori. They sat at the same table with the others. 

Baekhyun: ' baegopa' he said while he rubbed his tummy. 

Naomi: ' did you ask for what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter