sports: 1

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                ✿✿✿✿✿

 

Naomi was curled into a ball with her leg and arm thrown over the pillow. This was one day she didn't feel like waking up, one day she didn't want to greet the outside world, one day she surely did not want to meet the others. It was one of those days she never though she would be experiencing but here it is, adding oil to the fire, disrupting what little happiness life had bistowed to her. 

 

Exo and tori were down stairs seated at the dinner table having a quiet breakfast together without naomi's presence. Rachael watched their gloomy faces and became worried about the youngsters. They were too young to be going through such stress she though to herself. But then decided to break the ice and ask them why the young miss wasn't having breakfast with them, but none of them answered or even spared her a glance,but tori answered.

 

Tori: " they've been like this since last night and it's really bothersome "

Rachael: " ah...i see, but where is naomi? "

Tori: " she's suppose to be in her room "

Rachael: " oh okay....can you kindly tell her that her dog's are coming home today? "

Tori: " oh where were they? "

Rachael: " ha...you know.....mr.shin decided to take care of them for awhile, that's why they were no little paws trotting around the house and no tail wagging "

 

Tori watched the woman indifferently, she really didn't like the little creatures but oh well, she had no choice but too  since they belonged to the owner of the household. She then nodded to the woman and continued her breakfast.

 

The exo members waved rachael bye and left the house without tori and chanyeol. He waited on tori to deliver the message to naomi who was still locked in her room. Tori tapped on the door, but there was no answer, she tried again and it was the same result. She was now impatient and decided to tell her from where she stood.

Tori: " i don't like you and you don't like me but the nice lady down stairs asked me to tell you that your dogs are coming home today "

 

She then sprinted down the stairs to meet up with chanyeol who waited for patiently for her by the door. The thought of naomi isolating herself in her room worried him. But with tori by his side he made no effort to check on her. " i hope she remembers that today is sports day at school ", he murmured and tori caught onto his words. " don't worry about her she's a big girl".

 

Naomi buried her left cheek into the pillow,nuzzling her face against it. Her eyes were red and swollen from the tears she shed earlier, she barely slept and her eyes drooped. She was sleep depriving herself because of the guilt and betrayal she felt that had been eating her up. With little effort she tried to sit her self up, but failed at the first attempt.

 

Rachael used her keys to unlock the door to check on her little miss. " good morning ", she said warmly. The girl didn't reply and kept her gaze at the window. Rachael took steps towards her bed and hovered over her so she could get a view of her face. " want to talk about it? ", she asked her and naomi shook her head. " i don't have the strength nor the will to leave this room ", she said with a hoarse weak voice. " it's not like you to run ", " let me just for today ", she pleaded. " ani..you have sports today so you shouldn't miss out on the fun ". She sheepishly yawned and shifted a little on her bed. " i'll think about it ", she finally answered. " okay but don't take long, you might miss out of your activities, you shouldn't disappoint your school mates ", " too late and it's not like i have friends there anyways ", she retorted. Rachael smiled slightly " just go, you might be surprised by the amount of persons who'd be cheering for you ". CLICK. Rachael had already departed from her room.

 

Naomi honestly didn't care since she didn't have many friends and most of the girls were afraid of her or they just disliked her for some reason. But she thought of how proud her parents would be when they see her bring a trophy to show them. The thought made her smile genuinely. " let me sleep just a bit then i'll go ", she said inwardly. She allowed her eyes to close as sleep claimed her tired body.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Exo were in the boys dressing room changing into their respective uniforms to wear during the activities.

Sehun: " tao,myself,baek and chen spoke to naomi while you guys were sound asleep "

Kris: " seriously?, why didn't you wake us up? "

Sehun: " you don't like being woken up out of the bloom, i surely didn't want you to give me a side kick  "

Kris: " eh.......i'm not violent "

Sehun: " sure, you aren't "

Tao: " i feel guilty for what we said to her earlier. What if- "

Baekhyun: " no if's tao and don't over think it you'll hurt your head "

Tao: " but hyung i think we went a little overboard "

Chen: " same. i agree with the panda "

Kai: " what actually happened though? "

------>

It was time for them to meet up on the court yard to get into their teams. " where is naomi?", chanyeol asked the others. " i don't know ", baekhyun answered. They were worried that she wouldn't show up. " she's probably with myungsoo ", sehun said sarcastically and they shot a death glare at him and he retreated.

Naomi was home having her breakfast. The sound of barking echoed in the house, her ears perked up and she instantly knew what it meant. " CHANNY, MI-SSHI ANNYEONG ", she cried out cheerfully, they pounced into her wide open arms and her cheeks lovingly. " they missed you alot ", mr.shin said to her. " bo go shi paw ", she said with a giggle while rubbing their gold coated fluffy furs, their tougues hung out of their mouth and their tails wagged with excitement." they've grown so fast ", " ye...but not that much ", " ye , by the way can you carry me to school today? ", she asked him cutely while doing aegyo ( buing buing ). He knew right away that something must have happened to her for her to ask him to take her to school. He then smiled and nodded.

 

Myungsoo was sitting on the grass bracing against the tree trunk as the branches protected him from the sun's rays. It was really warm on that fine day, the leaves rustled with the wind, L looked like a poster boy. His thoughts landed on naomi, since he hadn't seen her for the majority of the morning and she needed to show up soon to participate in the upcoming events. He fished his phone out of his pocket and texted her.

 

Myungsoo

( good morning )

Naomi

( oh uh hi....oppa )

Myungsoo

( are you on your way here? )

Naomi

( didn't have much of a choice, miss rachael forced me too -pout- )

Myungsoo

( i'm glad she did cause i miss you soo much )

Naomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter