Broken memory

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                        

 

 

Character Color : Chanyeol

                        : Naomi

                         : Tori

                         : Sehun

                          : Supporting

 

 

 

 

The sun kissed naomi's cheek. She tossed and turned,her hand fell on something silky. She it and her eyes fluttered opened. Chanyeol was sleeping soundly beside her.

 

A soft pleasant smile played on her lips. Her hand cupped his cheek and he groaned under her touch. Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly as they adjusted to the brightly lite room. His eyes met naomi's.

 

Chanyeol: " gwaenchanha?, naomi-ah ? ", he asked hoarsely with worried eyes.

Naomi: " i'm fine.....gomawo "

 

He smiled lightly and pulled her to his chest. He took a deep breath, inhaling her lavender scented hair. Chanyeol felt peaceful at that moment until.....

 

Tori burst through the door and saw them embracing each other. Chanyeol quickly pulled his arms away from naomi and shot his head around meeting tori glaring at them intensly and bitterly. She walked into the room with her hands balled into a fist.

Tori: " oppa.......what are you doing? "

 

Chanyeol sat up on the bed with his lips in a thin line. Naomi looked at him then at tori, she sat up and a smirked appeared on her gentle face.

 

Naomi: " oh.......he was hugging me "

Tori: " shut up, i'm asking him not you "

Naomi: " well i'm telling you so please leave "

 

Tori ignored her and pulled chanyeol by the wrist,leading him out of the room. Naomi frowned and raked her fingers through her hair in frustration and annoyance. She slid herself off the sheets and onto her feet. Naomi went to the bathroom to freshen up.

 

Exo,chanyeol and tori were down stairs sitting on the couch. Baekhyun scoffed at tori from across the room. She gritted her teeth and looked else where. Naomi finally came down stairs. Her eyes landed on her parents and her in laws. She ran into her mom's arms hugged her tightly.

 

Naomi: " oema, i miss you "

Mrs.Li : I missed you too "

Mr.Park: " has my son been treating you well ? "

 

Naomi hesitated and took a deep breath " uh........yea....he's been very good to me ", she lied and faked a smile. Her mother watched her suspiciously,but before she could open naomi was clinging onto chanyeol. " chanyeol.....play along ", she whispered in his ear. Her mother's face softened.

Tori's brows twiched and she bit onto her bottom lip.

 

Baekhyun: " ya....tori...isn't it time you gave up on chanyeol? "

Tori: " andwae....andwae, andwae..... i love him too much to let him go so don't ask me to ", she hissed

Chen: " you're a fool "

Tori: " if i'm a fool for loving him then so be it "

Tao: " but they're married "

Tori: " i don't care. I will make them divorce "

Lay: " haven't you caused enough problems? "

Bakehyun: " tori........you're just going to get chanyeol hurt more than he is "

Tori: " no......he is happy with me and i have caused no problems lay "

Xiumin: " hyung has no idea what he has gotten him self into "

Baekhyun: " i know.....hyung "

 

Naomi,chanyeol and their parents were in the kitchen talking to each other. Rachael stood close by watching with a smile on her face, she turned her head and her eyes met with the raging tori. Rachael took a deep breath and shooked her head. " if young master doesn't do something about that girl, he might lose what he has ". She said to her self and walked away.

 

Tori was murmuring to herself while twirling her strand of hair around her index. " oh......naomi, he's mine ". she said to her self and a devious smile appeared on her face. Exo was nolonger paying any attention to her. Tori rose up from her seat and gently walked up stairs to naomi's room. She looked around scanning the area making sure noone was around.

 

She entered naomi's room and closed the door behind her. Tori headed to the bed and took up the guitar. " oh.....this seems like it means a lot to her ", she murmured. Tori turned the guitar to the back and saw the carving. She traced her finger over the letters. her chest puffed up as she held her breath and released the air through . 


 

Tori swung the guitar through the ornaments on the vanity scratching the wood on the side of the instrument. She held it by the neck and smashed it against the floor repeatedly. The neck unattached it self with only the string

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter