A date with chanyeol

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naomi reached home. She went up to her room while mr.shin spoke to one of the maids. She got undressed then she dropped her on the bed. The lady knocked then entered the room. " naomi.....i'm here to look at your wound ". She examined her injury,then she went down stairs and came back up with a first aid kit. Naomi laid on her front and allowed her to clean and rub medicated cream,she then bandaged up her wound.

"gamsamnida", naomi said. " you're welcome ", the lady replied with a smile. 

Naomi: " can i......talk to you about something ? "

Rachael: " dae......what's wrong ? ", she asked and sat down on the bed beside naomi.

Naomi: " .....say that you're in a one sided love and no matter how you try to express or tell that person how much you love them..their attitude towards you doesn't change ".

Rachael : " well...shouldn't you give up?, to prevent your heart from hurting? "

Naomi: " ya...but ... what if you had known them since you were kids and the both of you made a promise "

Rachael : " hmm.........now a days people don't really live up to their promises "

Naomi: " jinjjayo? "

Rcahael: " dae.....that's just how things are...but if that person loves you enough they might someday revert back to the way they use to be and then they'll most likely try to keep that promise to you again "

Naomi: " ah..........but...what if someone you don't know came along one day and they confessed to you? and you felt a little bubbly inside? "

Rachael : " ......well the bubbly feeling is most likely you feeling glad that someone likes you,but if you're concerned that you have feelings for them,it's too early to think that. Just listen to that beating red organ in your chest, you'll know when it's time to ".

 

Rachael rose to her feel and left the room. Naomi slid off the bed and got to feet, making her way to the closet to pull out the guitar. " channy..oppa.....i wished you'd stop hurting me like this ", she said while tracing her index along the smoothe frame of the guitar.

TAP,TAP , " it's opened ", she shouted. Exo entered her room. They saw the closet doors wide open,they looked in and they saw naomi on the floor hugging the guitar.

Tao: " noona, is that yours? "

Naomi: " yea.....chanyeol gave it to me back then "

Sehun: " oh.......back then ? "

Naomi: " we use to play together when we were little and he gave this necklace around my neck and this guitar to me when he confessed "

Baekhyung: " oh......... wonder what happened to the both of you "

Naomi: " not even i can answer that "

Chen: " say.....naomi wanna go on a date with chanyeol? "

Naomi: " how are you going to get him to go? "

Chen: " don't worry we got this,go get dressed he'll come home soon "

 

Exo turned to the door and headed out of her room. They walked down the stairways and their eyes met chanyeol who was now entering the house. " ya...hyung ", chen called out. " dae? ", he answered. " you owe naomi some hubby time ",he said. " Eh????", chanyeol said confused. " i said.....you owe naomi some hubby time so go get your up stairs and go change into something proper ". Chanyeol looked at chen confused and dumbfounded. " ugh...hyung...are you slow? ",baekhyun snapped. " andwae...i can't i've got a date with tori ",chanyeol murmured.

 

"ya...and mian but that tori-ah is irrelevant,so get your up stairs and get ready for the date",baekhyun said sternly while pointing up the stairs. "tori isn't irrelevant...she's my everything",chanyeol murmured. " okay.....you either go on that date with her or we'll tell her parents how much of a you are to their daughter",chen threatened. Chanyeol pouted and rolled his eyes . " i've never been mean towards her ".

 

"which world have you been living in? You've been more than just mean to her now get ",baekhyun said angrily then he stood behind chanyeol pushing him to go up stairs. " arasseo",he murmured then he made his way up stairs.

 

Naomi came down dressed in a

 

                                       

Tao: " is your back okay? "

Naomi: " yes...it's fine gomawo "

Chen: " wait here he'll be down soon "

Naomi: " tehehehe okie "

Chanyeol came down stairs in a white buttoned up shirt. But the first three were opened,showing his smoothe chest he wore his  black skinny jeans and black nerd glasses on his face. Naomi eyed him from head to toe with her lips partially apart. " gaja ", he said as he took her hand and headed towards the door. " ah...hyung give me your phone ",chen said. " waeyo? ",chanyeol asked. " it's a date i don't want you to be distracted ",chen replied. " arasseo,arasseo " , chanyeol said in annoyance. He handed chen his phone and he lead naomi out of the house and to his car that was parked in the parking space near the house.

 

He opened the door for her then he went around to the driver side and got in. " where do you want to go? ",he asked politely. " oppa...i want to go anywhere as along as it's with you ",she replied. Chanyeol let out a sigh. " okay...want to go to the amusement park first? ", he asked. "dae but....we're not going in the haunted house ", she said. " who told you to follow us in there anyways ", he joked. " what ever...let's just go ". She said.

 

Chanyeol turned the key and the car started. He reversed out of the parking space and drove onto the road. " want to listen to music? ". " ya...but your music, can you sing to me? ". She asked him,he took a deep breath and nodded. " he started to sing the song he sang for her when he confessed to her under the blossom trees. " oppa,your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter