School Trip : 3

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

 

                                              

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo removed his coat and the rest of his clothing. " Naomi-ah.....mian but i need to do this ". Her fever got higher and her breathing became irregular. She looked at his face with her eyes barely opened. He removed her clothing and pulled her onto his lap craddling her with his arms to keep her warm. He hummed her a lullaby.

Her breathing returned to normal. Myungsoo took their coats and wrapped it around her and him. The rain patted down onto the forstry and above the cave they sheltered in.

 

Sehun: " ya.... tori-ah.....where is naomi? "

Tori : " i said...she'll get here so just be patient hopefully "

Baekhyun : " ya...chanyeol...what do you see in that moose anyways? "

Chanyeol : " bacon.......love is blind " 

Chen : " got that right cause hyung you sure are blind "

Tao : " i can't believe i'm still stan-ing you chanyeol "

Chanyeol : " ha...what ever "

Baekhyun : " don't worry sehunnie, we'll go look for her at dawn so let's sleep for now,arasseo? "

Sehun: " oh..hyung.... i'll try,gomapta "

 

 Naomi started to tremble in myungsoo's arms. " sshhh..... ", he held her closer to his chest and rubbed her back then blew his warm breath onto her skin. " i'll keep you warm ". " mian...hae... ",she said softly. " gwaenchanha, i said i'll be here ". She closed her eyes and snuggled closer to him. " naomi-ah...you have no idea how much i care for you ", he said to himself. He rested his head on her's as his eyes slowly closed.

 

Myungsoo fluttered his eyes opened and welcomed the bright light that shined at the entrance of the cave. He looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms and he lightly pecked her now dried hair. He felt a little comfortable from sleeping in an upright position with her on his lap,but he bared with it. " that chanyeol.....doesn't care for you the way i do ", he whispered in naomi's ear. 

 

He felt her forehead with the back of his hand. " ah... her fever went down, thank god ". Naomi moved around on his lap. He then poked her cheek, " naomi-ah...wake up we should get going ", he murmured. " but...mom......10 more minutes",she said in her sleep. Myungsoo giggled to himself. " naomi- ah...wake up or i'll drop you ", Naomi grumbled with her eyes still closed. "  saranghae ", she grumbled. A smiled played on myungsoo's face. " channy-oppa ", then it faded,his expression became hard. He laid naomi on his coat. He stood to his feet and got dressed,then he tickled naomi's tummy and under arms. 

 

She was laughing heartedly. " ARASSEO,ARASSEO....I'M UP...AHAHA....I'M UP....STOP...STOP....." she sqealed. He stopped tickling her and looked at her sleepy face. She sat up rubbing her eyes. " oh....myungsooo- ah,gomapta you daebak ", she said with her thumb held up to him. 

 

She felt a cold breeze brush against her body. Her eyes looked down at her skin. " OPPA.........YOU ERT ". she shouted while covering her self with the coat that was wrapped around her. He chuckled and turned around. " ppali,get dressed so we can go meet the other's before they wake up ". Naomi scurried for her clothes and she quickly got dressed into them,she then attempted to stand to her feet but she forgot about her injured ankle. " ah....... sss ", . " get on i'll carry you ", he said to her while he knelt on his knees so she could climb on.

 

She climbed onto his back and lightly hugged his neck. " myungsoo-ah if i'm too heavy put me down arasseo ? ". " shut up you're injured and you're still recovering from your flu ", he said to her. " i'm strong seeee...seeee ", " arasseo,arasseo you're strong now just enjoy the piggy back ride".

He climbed up the steep and made his way back on the path that lead to the camping site. He hoist naomi up so she wouldn't fall off his back. Her hot breath that landed onto his neck made him feel tingyly on the inside. " naomi-ah...". " dae? ", she answered. " call on me first when anything goes wrong ", he said softly. " myungsoo-ah......you dork ", she then rubbed his cheek with her knuckles. " thank you...for finding me ",she said softly. " i'll always find you ", he murmured. What he said cause naomi to feel a little uneasy towards myungsoo.

 

They soon reached the campsite. It was dawn and the other's were still sound asleep,he carried her into the empty tent that was supplied with medication,bandages,alchohol and other thing's for injuries. He rested her on a chair and grabbed the bandage and medicated cream. " stretch out your foot ", he ordered and she did so. " doctor myungso..... ". she teased. " yes...patient naomi-ah ", he teased back. 

 

He carefully massaged the medicated cream onto her ankle then applied the bandaged around it. " naomi...does your back still hurt ? ", he asked worridly. " yea....but it's not that bad so don't worry about it ", she said with a warm smile. " naomi...... turn so i can look at it ". " ANI...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter