Out Break

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                               

 

 

 

Character Color : Chanyeol

                        : Naomi

                        :Sehun

                        : Tori

                        :Exo

                        : Supporting characters

 

 

 

 

Exo walked naomi home after the fun exhausting time they spent at the amusement park. 

 

Naomi: 'Thank you for a great time oppas' and she waved them off.

Exo their heels and headed back to their dorm.

Baekhyun:' she's a nice girl why is chanyeol so bitter towards her?'

Suho: ' only he knows'

Sehun: ' hyung's such a baddie'.

 

 

Naomi entered the house with a smile on her face she went up to her room and laid on the bed. She turned her head to the guitar that rested against the wall by the window her smiled faded. 'Oppa..........saranghae' she said under her breath. She slid off the bed and crawled to the guitar, she pulled it onto her lap and began playing moonlight, she sang as she pulled the strings.

 

 

Chanyeol returned home after sending tori home he made his way upstairs to naomi's room he was angry about what she had done at the cake shop. He opened the door and entered her room.The wind blew through her hair , he was taken aback by how pretty she was. and at that very moment his anger disappeared. He became captivated at the sight of naomi.

 

 

Her eyes fluttered open,she stared at the tall figure that stood at the door. 'Oppa.....gwaenchanha?'. Chanyeol snapped back to his sense. 'ye don't pull a stunt like that again' he warned.

 

 

Naomi: 'but oppa.......we're going to be marrying each other soon...we should spend more time together.

Chanyeol; ' i don't care......you know i love tori and it would hurt her if she sees me with you'

Naomi: tori...tori...tori that's the only name that leaves your mouth, what about me? is she the only name you know? we know more about each other than she knows about you!!'. 

Chanyeol: ' that's then but this is now and i want her to be a part of it not you'

Chanyeol his heels and left her room. Naomi quickly got to her feet and went after him,she walked into his back and wrapped her arms around him.

Naomi: 'oppa....you'll never understand the love i have for you'

 

 

Chanyeol looked over his shoulder his heart fluttered from what he heard her say.He then removed her arms that were wrapped around him and continued walking to his room,he opened the door and went in.

 

 

Chanyeol rested his hand on his chest and fisted it. 'wae...wae did that shake my heart'. He slowly made his way to his bed and dropped himself on it. his phone rang,he lazily picked it up and looked at the callerID (Tori)

 

 

He answered it.'annyeonghaeseyo'. ' oppa.......annyeong,i miss you' tori said.' i miss you more' and a smiled played on his face.

 

 

Naomi was eavesdropping by the door.She opened it slightly and peaked at chanyeol who was now laying on his stomach and giggling like a teenage boy.She creeped into his room and tiptoed beside his bed,she leaned in and snatched his phone away and ran down the stairs chanyeol sprung to his feet and ran after her.

 

 

Naomi: Annyeong........To-Ri......' a devious giggle slipped from her lips.

Tori: Who is this?

Naomi: who else?'

Tori: na....o....mi?'

Naomi: 'ye,Ding,Ding,Ding'

Tori: 'why are you there at oppa's house?'

Naomi: ' oh he didn't tell you?, ha....guess'

Tori: ' tell me' she said in an annoyed and angry voice.

Naomi ran outside and into the garden behind the house,she hid in the bushes hoping that chanyeol doesn't find her while she has a little chat with tori-ah

Naomi: oh ani....you must guess first' she chuckled when tori became silent.

Tori: 'you're......you're.........'

Naomi: ' i'm what?,cat got your tongue?'

Tori: 'you're living there?'

Naomi: Bingo....do yourself a favor and pat yourself on the back'

Tori: ' you little...!!!!!!! give oppa back the phone'

 

Naomi: ' ask him why i'm living here when you get the chance,ciao tori-ah'. She hung up and smiled with satisfactory. 'He's....mine...then now and will be again' she chuckled and got out of the bushes. When she revealed her self.Chanyeol was right there standing angry and panting heavily,with his hands fisted.

 

Chanyeol: Naomi-sshi..........' he managed to call her name. 

 

 

Naomi walked over to the exhausted chanyeol and tossed his phone to him and  walked away without sparing him a glance. He scrambled to catch his phone before it fell to the ground. 'Naomi....naomi!!....stop right there!' he demanded but she ignored him and continued her walk into the house and headed to her room. He went after her and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her roughly to turn to him.

Chanyeol: Waeyo....Waeyo......why'd you do it naomi?'

 

Naomi remained silent and avoided his gaze. 'Look at me' he demanded. But she didn't budge, he cupped her chin between his index and thumb . She pulled her head away and pulled her hand out of his grip and turned her back on him.

Naomi: i'm not sorry for what i just did so don't expect an explanation nor an apology.You won't get it' Then she left him there dumbfounded and boiling with rage.

Chanyeol: 'Ugh.....what happened to the mi-sshi i knew back then?' he asked himself.

Naomi slammed the door behind her and she slid down against the door.' mianhae oppa.....mianhae' tears brimmed at her eyes and seeped down her cheeks.

 

The moonlight shined through her window. 'yeppeun' she said softly. She crawled towards the window on her knees and hands and sat under the moonlight. The cool breeze soothed her aching heart.' loving you is not easy....but you're the half i need to be whole' she whispered and reached for the guitar that sat beside her. She traced over the words that chanyeol wrote before with her index finger then she embraced it. 'All...i have are memories of you.You're so close and yet so far' She laid on the floor embracing the memory she holds dear to her heart.

 

Chanyeol had a difficult time sleeping he felt uneasy and miserable. 'Aish!......tori...mianhae' he ruffled his hair and swore under his breathe.'She's going to be soo pissed tomorrow' he sighed deeply and his side looking out his window and the moon that lite the sky like a candle. His eye lid grew wary and he drifted off to sleep.

 

The birds chirped under the open sunlite sky. Naomi woked up early and got dressed

                                                         

 

                                 

 

 

She went down stairs and ate frosted flakes cereal for breakfast. 'Morning young miss' one of the maids greeted. 'Morning' naomi replied with a flake lingering on her chin. 'miss...' the lady pointed to the flake. Naomi looked at her confused.'huh...what is it?'. The lady used a tissue and clean naomi's mouth. 'Oh.... ha...gomawo' she said smiling sweetly. The lady blushed and went back to what she was doing.

 

 

Naomi took up her things and went through the door. She fished out her phone and called her driver.'Annyeong mr.shin come take me to school please' she said charmingly. 'yes ma'am i'm on my way' and they hung up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter