Water Park

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character colors: Chanyeol

                        : Naomi

                         : Tori

                         : Sehun

                         : Myungsoo

                          : Exo

 

 

 

 

D.O,suho,chen and xiumin woke up early. They went down stairs to have their breakfast. Ms.Rachael made them scrambled eggs and chocolate tea with marshmellows floating at the top.

 

D.O: " today.....let's skip school and take naomi somewhere "

Suho: " do you have anywhere in mind? "

D.O : " ani....do any of you have any suggestions? "

Xiumin: " hm........ don't know "

Chen: " how about.......the water park? "

D.O: " sounds like fun,lets do that "

Suho: " let's go wake them up "

 

Suho,D.O and xiumin went up to naomi's room while chen remained down stairs so he could have a little chat with chanyeol before he miss the chance to.

 

Suho: " wake up......you lazy people "

Naomi rolled onto her left side ignoring suho's wake up call,Lay and luhan woke up and rubbed their eyes.They rose up and went to their hyungs who stood by the door, tao had his feet on sehun and his hand on kris' facewhile baekhyun and kai didn't budge,. "Damn.......he sleeps bad ",D.O murmured. " hmm......i got an idea ", suho said and he motioned his index for them to come closer so he could whisper to them his idea.

 

Chanyeol went  down stairs and headed towards the kitchen.

 

Chen: " morning hyung "

Chanyeol: " morning........why are you still in your jammies? "

Chen: " ditching school like a rebel "

Chanyeol: " ha....always knew you had that side of you "

Chen: " that bacon has rubbed onto me.....,anyways have a seat next to me ". he patted the empty seat beside him and chanyeol sat on it

Chanyeol: " what's up hyung ? "

Chen: " you need to apologize to naomi for what you did to her yesterday "

Chanyeol: " what did i do to her ? "

Chen: " JINJJAYO? ,you must be kidding me "

 

He looked at chen with a puzzled look as he tilted his head to the left. 

 

Chen: " hyung.....you slapped your wife yesterday "

Chanyeol: " oh........i-i.... "

Chen: " you're really shameless aren't you.... "

Chanyeol: " i don't know what came over me..... "

Chen: " hyung get your act together or you might end up losing her "

Chanyeol: " hyung.......... "

Chen: " come to the water park with us today... also find a way to apologize and make it up to her "

Chanyeol: " arasseo, i'll come "

Chen: " don't bring that crazy girl with you either..... "

 

Chanyeol smiled weakly then he ate his breakfast.

 

"Hyung.....gaja....PPALI......before they wake up", Luhan said. " i know...i know....we have to be careful or they'll fall out", suho said. They entered naomi's room and looked at the sleeping youngsters. " Let them have it!!!! ", D.O shouted.

 

They rested the buckets on the floor and took up two water balloons and threw them at kai,baekhyun,kris,tao,sehun and naomi.

Sehun: " WHAT THE.... HYUNG ". he instantly woke up spitting water out of his mouth.

Suho: " punishment "

Kris threw tao's hand off him and scurried to one of the buckets that rested on the floor and took out as many balloons his hands could hold. " YA......D.O HYUNG..... ". D.o looked at kris with his big eyes. Kris threw two balloons at d.o and they hit him on the face. "Bulls eye ", kris said while laughing at his blank expression.

 

Baekhyun and kai were already up throwing water balloons at the hyungs by the door. Naomi ninja away to the bathroom to grab the hose,she came back and started soaking everyone with it. " BAHAHAHAHAH.............. FEEL THE WRATH OF PARK NAOMI ",

 

D.O: " AAHHHH...."

Suho: " Naomi....!!!!!!!.......that's unfair "

Baekhyun: " EVERYBODY AIM FOR NAOMI !!! "

 

They grabbed the balloons and threw them at naomi. "  SHOW NO MERCY ", sehun yelled.

 

Chen and chanyeol looked at each other. " what's all that noise ? ", chen asked him. " hyung....i don't know... ". They heard water and they turned to the stairs,the water was flowing down the steps. The looked at each other in shock then they scurried up the steps. Chanyeol almost slipped. They rushed towards naomi's room. As soon as the entered they were soaked by the hose.

Naomi: " HAHAHAHAH......I GOT TWO "

Baekhyun: " SOMEONE GET THE HOSE......GET THE HOSE "

Suho: " I NEED A REFILL "

Kai: " BAD NOONA...GIMME THAT HOSE "

Naomi: " ANNNNNDWAE........"

 

She aimed at kai and turned the hose to full blast. Chen and chanyeol were shocked to see her entire room in a mess and everyone was dripping wet.

Chen: " just when we decided to go to the water park "

He causiously tiptoed into the room and went infront of naomi, trying to take the hose away from her.

Baekhyun: " GET IT HYUNG...... "

Luhan: " she has a really tight grip........HYUNG FIGHTING !! "

Kris: " PABOS....GO AND TURN OFF THE WATER "

Sehun: " oh...ya....totally forgot about the fosset "

Naomi: " ANII................. "

She dropped the hose and tackled sehun,he fell to the floor. A smug smirk appeared on chen's face and he aimed at naomi and sehun who were on the floor then at the other hyungs. " HAHAHAHAH.......TAKE THAT,ERS ". Sehun crawled towards the bathroom while the other kept throwing the balloons at each other.

Chanyeol: " it's like a damn war zone in here !! "

Chen aimed the hose at chanyeol. " hyung you need to chill ". He chuckled as he soaked chanyeol with the water. The boys ran out of water balloons and sehun finally managed to turn the fosset off. 

Chen: " WAEEEEYO.......WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WATER?! "

Sehun: " ha.....mian...."

Naomi pouted and folded her arms. Xiumin sighed and chuckled. " arasseo you s go change into your bathing suits and let's go ". The boys walked out of naomi's room with the buckets and headed to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter