back to school.

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                         

 

 

Character color: Chanyeol

                                 :Naomi

                                 : Tori

                                  : Exo

                                 : Supporting

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss naomi,miss naomi....". One of the housekeepers were calling and shaking her. "miss naomi,please wake up". Naomi continued to snore. "eoma......appa.....",She called out to her parents in her sleep. Suddenly chanyeol opened his bedroom door. BUMP. "Ouchie!!". naomi woke up on the floor leading into his room. Chanyeol looked down on the sleepy head he took out his phone and snapped a picture of the embarrassing moment. "YAH.........hurry and get dress we have school", chanyeol said to her. Then he stepped over her and made his way down stairs.

 

Naomi quickly got to her feet while rubbing her head,she made her way into her room. The lady followed behind her with her guitar in her hand, she placed it into the corner of naomi's closet. "young miss, good morning breakfast will be ready shortly", the lady said with a bright smile. "gomawo,i'll be down soon". naomi replied,then she went into the bathroom to have her shower.

 

 

When she finished preparing for school she joined chanyeol for breakfast downstairs. "morning.OP-PA". "morning....you looked like road kill the way you fell through my door". he said to her. Naomi pouted and looked else where. "meanie...for your information i looked like a cute roadkill". she said bluntly. Chanyeol giggled with the tea cup on his lips. "whatever,hurry up so we can leave". "arasseo". she replied and quickly finished her breakfast.

 

Channy and mi-sshi their master's good bye,while the maids waved them off. Chanyeol and naomi left for school.

 

"OH yess...". She was really happy that he was driving them to school in his new sports car today. Chanyeol went to the driver's seat while naomi went to the passenger side. "buckle up miss cute road kill", he teased. Naomi pouted then buckled her seatbelt. Chanyeol turned the key and the engine roared to life. He drove it out of the parking lot and onto the road.

 

Naomi turned the radio on and drawing the line was playing,she swayed to the left then the right. Chanyeol snuck a peak at her in his view mirror and a smile tugged at his plump lips. "you keep on drawing the line,just a little bigger everything♫♫..." She sang as she poked chanyeol on his cheek.

 

"cause i know i want you in my life,you're the autumn breeze cool as autumn leaves,everything i need♫♫".  Chanyeol quickly glanced at her before he turned his head back to the road.

 

 

"we get close we fall apart,red roses,broken hearts♫♫♫". Naomi continued to sing the lyrics to chanyeol. 

 

Another song came over the station,but naomi didn't know it so she kept quiet.  Awkward silence filled the air. "oppa,do you like me a little?" naomi asked him out of the blue. " Ani". he lied, he actually felt a little something towards her but he didn't want her to know that, since he wasn't too sure about what he was feeling towards her.

 

They finally reached the school gates, Chanyeol drove through the gates then he looked for a parking spot. He found one and he parked there.He switched the engine off and they both got out of the car. Naomi held onto his long index finger,hoping he doesn't pull away from her. He looked down at the girl who held onto his finger. They walked through the school doors and went to their class.

 

Tori: "oppa, annyeong" she said happily. Then she looked at his hand and saw naomi grabbed onto his finger. She pulled chanyeol harshly to her side causing his finger to slip out of her grasp.

Chanyeol: " uh...morning babe".

Tori: " gaja..."

Naomi watched tori pull chanyeol to his seat. She sighed and went to her seat. "hey noona". a voice greeted her. "sehunnie.....oppa". she said with a bright smile." want to come to my home later?". "sure,but are you okay?",he asked her. " i'm better now, gomawo". The professor entered the class and the students greeted them. Then their class began.

 

"ya....noona". sehun whispered to naomi. "ye?". "can i borrow your text book?". "ah sure, you can". Naomi took out her book and gave it to sehun, her eyes drifted to the two love birds across the room. "hmm.....he'll have his eyes on me oneday", she said to herself.

 

Class came to an end. The students hurried to the cafeteria to buy today's special before they were all gone. Naomi slugishly got out of her seat and headed in the same direction as the other students.

 

"yah.....Li naomi-sshi". She turned her head in the direction of the voice and there stood sarah. "oh.....looking good sarah, i thought you'd be in the hospital still recovering", naomi said to the figure that stood behind her. "ha...funny". "it wasn't a joke". Sarah closed the gap between them. " i will get you back for what you've done to me...miss Li na-o-mi". sarah hissed in her ears and started to walk pass her.

 

Naomi held her back. "actually it's Park Naomi". naomi said confidently then walked pass the dumbfounded girl. "huh?.....park naomi?", sarah's mind poundered on the changed surname. Then she headed in the same direction as naomi.

 

"noona.....want to sit with us today?" sehun asked. "uh...ani, that table looks crowded so i'll stay here",she replied. "but noona,you look lonely" ,sehun whined. "i'm good here i promise, now ga". she motioned her hand for her to go. "arasseo, if you're lonely call me and i'll come keep your company arasseo?". "arasseo, you're such a worry wart". Sehun pouted then he left her table and went to exo's.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter