School Trip: 1

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                  

                                             

 

Character Color: Chanyeol

                                  : Naomi

                                   : Tori

                                    : Myungsoo

                                     : Exo

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the students arrived at the school and waited at the front gate untill the buses arrived. "Alright, while we wait for the buses to arrive i'm going to put you into groups of two so settle down and listen to who you'll be partnered with", the professor said to the children who he was in charge of.

 

Professor: " Park chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun "

Professor : " Oh Sehun, Kim Myungsoo "

Professor: " Zi Tao, Wu Kris "

Professor : " Kim Kai, D.O Kyungsoo "

Professor: " Kim Suho, Zhang Lay "

Professor : " Kim Chen , Park Luna "

Professor : "Lu Han, Kim Xiumin "

Professor : " Park Naomi, Kim Tori "

 

He continued to partner up the rest of the student's till the bus arrived. Tori didn't like her partner neither did naomi but they couldn't ask for a change cause they'd be turned down by the professor. Sehun also didn't like his partner and myungsoo didn't like it either but they had to cope with it.

 

The buses arrived and they got in. " Noona, i want to sit with you", sehun said. " ani...she's sitting with me",myungsoo countered. " How about i sit in the middle and you two can sit beside me? ". They nodded. Sehun sat by the window and myungsoo sat by the aisle. Chanyeol sat next to his tori. He was pleased that myungsoo wasn't paired up with naomi.

 

Tori: " oppa, i didn't get to pair up with you". she sulked.

Chanyeol : " don't be sad...atleast we'll still be able to be together"

 

The buses departed. The chilren started to sing songs in the bus. The driver was a little annoyed by how terrible they sound." these noisy brats"

 

Sehun: " noona......take a pic with me ", sehun held up his camara infront of him and naomi. " say Cheese! ". " Cheese " and he snapped the picture of him and her.

 

Myungsoo: " my turn ", He held up his phone infront him and her. " say bobo ". " bobo? ". naomi turned her head to him with a puzzled expression, myungsoo turned his face and stole a kiss from her lips as he took the picture.

 

Sehun: " YAH....MYUNGSOO-AH,JUGULLE? "

 

Everyone in the bus turned their attention to sehun,naomi and myungsoo. Chanyeol tensed up , he wanted to walk over there and punch myungsoo for laying his lips on naomi. " wae....wae do i feel like attacking him for kissing her? ", he asked himself under his breath. Tori was looking up at his annoyed face.

 

Baekhyun: " ah.......things have gotten very interesting "

Chen: " that boy's got nerve "

 

Naomi covered her lips with her finger tips and looked up at myungsoo in shock. " Ani.......i like life ", he replied jokingly. Sehun was burning with rage. " don't tell me you have feelings for her..", he teased. Sehun took a deep breath and looked out of the window with his elbow proped on the sill. Myungsoo giggled to himself then he turned his head to look back at chanyeol who was eyeing him bitterly. Myungsoo his lips for him to see. Chanyeol started to breathe heavily as his hands closed into a fist. " Oppa, gwaenchaha? ", tori clinged onto his sleeve and looked up at him with worried eyes. He instantly calmed down and looked down at the worries girl. " ye gwaenchanha ", he replied.

 

Naomi was still looking at myungsoo." don't over think it,its just a joke ", he said as he patted her head. She blushed at him " a-arasseo but don't do that again ", she said shyly turning her gaze to sehun. " oppa...gwaenchanha? ", " ye......" he said softly. Naomi held his hand and he turned to look at her his expression became softer and a smile appeared on his face.

 

The bus came to a stop and they exited it with their things in their hands. " Alright.....stand in line i'm about to pare some of you up for cooking duties, Naomi,sarah,tori and hyojin. You four are on cooking duty for the next three days".

 

Naomi: " oh great...just great....i'm paired up with the three scrooge's. What bad luck i have".

Sarah: " finally i can get back at you little kitten"

Tori : " naomi, i won't give you an easy time while we're in the wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter