Just dandy

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chanyeol had brought naomi back to their home. He helped her to her room  so she could get some rest, he then carefully closed the door behind him and headed towards the door of his room, when he opened it his sights were set upon tori who was seated on the mini couch in the corner with her leg lapped upon the other and her arms crossed. " oh you're still here? ", he asked while entering the room further. " neh......have you forgotten that i happen to be living here as well? ", she coxed her head at him and watched him nonchalantly. He shook his head and rubbed his temples.

Chanyeol: " i thought, actually i was hoping that you would have departed already "

Tori: " ha.....i see, so you want me to leave, thats it? "

Chanyeol: " it would be quite nice if you did, since you and my wife don't seem to have such a good relationship "

Tori: " but, oppa......i still love you and i'd even over look what you said to me earlier okay? "

Chanyeol: " please......can you please---- "

Tori: " please leave right?, okay fine i'll go peacefully but --- "

Chanyeol: " no buts and don't lay a finger on her or even think about harming her, she's been through enough...if you go against then i'll deal with you myself "

She stood to her feet with her head hung low as she dragged her feet along the carpet in the direction of her suitcase and the closet she and him shared. He felt a flicker of guilt tug at his insides but he had to be abit harsh or she would have never comply with his wishes. 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Myungsoo was sitting in on behalf of his father during a very important meeting discussing the do's and don'ts of the goods that were being manufactored in his families well established factories that were build in and out of the country. It was boring to talk politics and tactics, all he wanted right then was to message her a solmn apology, yes that nugget name naomi, it took a toll on his aching heart with the way he treated her, but it was the only effective way for him to forget about her quickly since he would be relocating to another country because of his father and if she had chosen to be with him, he could have talked his father out of it. 

With how well the business was progressing and the fact that he's so handsome,young, intelligant his father would surely set him up on blind dates or forcefully marry him off to some well off company for their own selfish desires and reasons, what a pity full bunch of parents he had. Not even his mom would bother objecting to it, not one bit. It was very cringe worthy and infuriating.

However it was a guaranteed way for him to forget about her.....somewhat. But as the saying goes : time heals all wounds. If it's true then it'll surely heal his.

While the other employees and directors indulged them selves deeper into the topic, he decided to sneak his phone out of his pocket to text naomi. He hesitated awhile before he swiped the screen to message her a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter