set up

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                               

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naomi and exo were exhausted from all the playing they did at the amusement park. She went up to her room and dropped her self on the bed. " OUCH.......forgot about this damn wound ", she said angrily. She quickly while wincing in pain got up and changed into her pjs. Her phone ringed and vibrated. Naomi looked at the caller ID (Your Prince ). " oh? ", She answered the call. " yeoboseyo? ".

 

Myungsoo: " annyeong naomi-ah "

Naomi: " who is this? "

Myungsoo: " it's myungsoo "

Naomi: " why'd you save your number as ' your prince' ? "

Myungsoo: " because i'm your prince and you're my princess "

Naomi: " you're so cheesy "

Myungsoo: " i know but i bet it made you smile ".

Naomi: " aniyo...i didn't ", ( she lied )

Myungsoo: " uh huh sure....anyways wanna hang out for awhile ? "

Naomi: " sure "

 

She gave him the directions to her home,then they hung up. Naomi grabbed her coat and rushed out of her room then she jumped the steps. " young miss,where are you going? ",rachael asked her. " oh going out with a friend i'll be home shortly,is exo sleeping? ",she whispered and rachael nodded then pointed at the sleeping beauties in the living room. They were stretched out,some laid their feet on others while some slept in a normal position.  Naomi made her way out the door and waited for myungsoo to show up. A red bmw pulled up in the drive way. " get in ", he murmured and she abid then he drove away.

 

Naomi: " why'd you want to hangout so late? "

Myungsoo: " i wanted to spend time with my princess "

Naomi: " i love chanyeol...oppa....aren't you sad ? "

Myungsoo: " i know.....and how can you love someone who does show much interest in you? "

Naomi: " it's my one sided love. I hope one day it changes before something else does "

 

Myungsoo quickly glanced at naomi who was leaning on the sill on her elbow then he turned his gaze back to the road. He slowed down and parked his car by a tree. " ga ",he said and they both exited the car. Myungsoo walked around the vehicle to grab hold of naomi's hand,he then lead her up a small hill till they reached a bench. They sat on it then looked up at the stary skies. 

 

Naomi:" oppa...gwaenchanha? ".

Myungsoo: " dae....gomawo".

Naomi: " waeyo? "

Myungsoo: " for coming here with me "

Naomi: " you're welcome "

Myungsoo: " so when are you going to give me a reward for saving you "

Naomi: " i told you thanks isn't that enough ? "

Myungsoo : " nope...it's not. I became your 'cat nip' ,when you were afraid of the bugs that were in your tent "

Naomi: "  hey...those were 'HUGE' bugs"

Myungsoo: " no they weren't you big scaredy cat and when you were i'll i kept you warm "

Naomi: " okay....arasseo...but you stripped me "

Myungsoo: " i had to..it was the only way to keep you warm in that situation "

Naomi: "arasseo what do you want?"

Myungsoo: " a kiss on the lips"

Naomi: " i don't want to........ "

Myungsoo: " uh...uh......it's the least you can do"

Naomi: "arasseo,pucker up"

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes and pucked his lips awaiting for naomi to kiss it. She lightly giggled to herself,then she kissed her palm and pressed it on his lips. " your reward ". His eyes flung open and they met her hand on his lips. Naomi laughed heartedly at how annoyed he looked from realising he was kissing her hand and not her lips. He pulled her by her arm and sat her on his lap. It took her by surprised that she stopped laughed and looked up at him from under her lashes. He tilted her chin up and laid his lips on hers.

Her eyes widen then they closed. He pulled away before she lost herself in the kiss. " i feel...........i feel..........weird around you myungsoo ",she said in her thougths while longing at his soft features longingly. " want another one? ",he teased. She quickly removed herself from his lap, "ANI...ANI.....", she said shouted with flustered cheeks. " haha...i was just kidding,gaja...let's get you home so you can rest ", He took her hand and lead her to his car. He opened the door for her then he went around and got in.

 

Myungsoo turned the key and the engine roared to life. He took the same road to carry her back home.

Naomi: " nighty night "

Myungsoo: " cya later "

She turned around and made her way up the steps then into her house. Myungsoo watched her go in before he drove away. Naomi tiptoed up the steps to only meet with chanyeol who braced against the wall with his arms crossed.

 

Chanyeol: " where were you? "

Naomi: " was out to have some fresh air "

Chanyeol: " who's car did you come out of? "

Naomi: " myungsoo's waeyo? "

Chanyeol: " i don't like him. so i'd like it if you stopped talking to him"

Naomi ignored him and continued up the steps and to her room. Chanyeol stood in the door way eye balling naomi. "oppa...you can't tell me who i can and can't speak to,you don't hear me telling you to dump tori for me,now do you?",she murmured.

" doesn't matter,i'm your husband and i expect you to listen to me", he shouted. Then he left her room and went to his. Naomi slammed the door and dropped her self on the bed ignoring the sharp pain that travelled through her back. " We'll see....PARK CHANYEOL ". she her side and allowed her lids to close.

 

******************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter