The past and good what?

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the incident had occured, chanyeol and his parents had relocated in hopes of their son forgetting about the young girl he once played so carefreely with.

When they got settled in their new home, their son chanyeol was so sombre and indifferent, the tears he had shed in the car left dried stains on his cheeks, his eyes were swollen and his thoughts were else where..... 

He laid on his bed and stared at the sealing as thoughts of naomi being carried away and crying out to him poured into his mind like water. The sadness overwhelmed him while his heart felt as thought it had been stabbed repeatedly. How on earth was he going to survive these days of not seeing her?, at the recent place he lived though he was isolated inside, there were many times when he peaked through his window just to see her small face and twinkling eyes darting through his window as it searched for something or someone.......

Just having to keep that distance was displeasing and unbareable, though seeing her made him bubbly inside, it wasn't enough to make him feel the warmth he felt when they were near each other.

But now.....now that the distance between them had grown miles apart, how could he survive these long empty days?.

What he had done to her made him feel sick to the stomach, but he only did this cause of his mom, the lady was a push over who expected him and her husband to always do as they're told.

So there he remained on his bed with hands lapped behind his head, recapping the scenario. Tears were no where to be found, instead silence and the chill of emptiness welcomed him with open arms.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

It's been one whole month and three weeks since he moved and enrolled in a new school. He always showed put up a front ( mask ), so he wouldn't stand out at school, with his charms, slander and tall physique he wooed many girls at school and gained the title pretty boy.

Litterally many wanted to date him and most even tried to approach and confess their feelings.  He'd always turn them away or send them on a wild goose chase.

Days went by very quickly, the memories of -her- were finally fading away just like a bad nightmare, he became more cheery but solmnly and he began to take interest in the girls who approached him but one in particular this very one preculiar girl had gotten more than just his full attention.

So he decided then he'll observe her. During classes he did this and even lunch breaks and after school, when ever he had the opportunity actually.

His popularity grew more and more each day, the teachers loved him and so did the rest of the school and he became many girls idealistic type. A group of boys who happened to be the kingkas of the school approach him during physical ED class and got acquinted with each other. The relationship amongst them blossomed and strengthed. They were stuck to each other like gum, never excluded or ignored each other. They always found time to hangout and chat about girls, games and what ever else that was of interest to them.

But then.......

Chanyeol thought it was time he told the guys who were like brothers to him that he had fallen for this girl at their school. They listened attentively to what he told them and though they wanted to ignore how cute his behavior was when he spoked of the girl they just couldn't and they couldn't bring themselves to talk him out of it either, since it was quite obvious that he wouldn't have listened to them anyways so why bother?.

-------->

The day came when he would sum up all his courage to confess his feelings, he was very nervous and anxious. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter