Numbed

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Character Colors: Chanyeol

                        : Naomi

                        : Tori

                        : Exo

                        : Supporting

 

 

 

Rachael knocked on naomi's door that morning but there was no answer, she tried the knob but it was locked. She started panicking to herself and fumbled with the keys that hung on her waist. Exo came up to her and saw her terrified face, then they looked down and saw flicking through the set of keys with trembling hands. Lay rested his hand on hers, her eyes looked up to him and he looked down at her with a reassuring smile. 

 

The knob of the door began to turn. They remained still and silent and watched it rotate to the right then left. The door flung open revealing naomi. She bowed without sparing a glance and walked passed them  heading down the stairways.

                                           

Tao: " is it just me, or did noona seem different ? "

D.O : " it's not just you who thinks that "

Xiumin : " poor thing "

Rachael : " you better go before you miss her "

They nodded and turned in the direction naomi went to. Rachael took a big sigh and entered the room. It was a mess, her bed sheets were torn the pillows were on the floor and the feathers were scattered around the room, the drawers were pulled out, her clothes laid on the floor in a pile and her dried pool and the foot printed blood were on the flood. Rachael rubbed her temple, she her toes and ran out of her room to call on the other girls for help. For she couldn't clean the mess on her own.

 

Chanyeol and tori walked out of their room, their eyes grasped the sight of the uproar messy room infront theirs. Tori gasped and covered with her right palm, chanyeol took tori by her hand and tugged her away from the unpleasant sight of naomi's room. They hurriedly made it to his car without breakfast. He started the engine when they got in and he drove out of the lot and onto the road.

Tori: " your wife is scary "

Chanyeol: " and who is to blame for the way she is right now ? ", he asked harshly.

Tori: " noone but herself "

He shook his head and stomped down on the gas peddle, zooming pass cars as he switched lanes. Tori held on to the door arm for safetly because of the way he was driving.

 

Exo and naomi reached to school before chanyeol and tori did. They headed through the doors and made their way to their class-rooms. Naomi and sehun sat at their seats while myungsoo was staring at the emotionless naomi.

Myungsoo: " naomi-ah gwaenchanha? "

She didn't answer him nor did she turn her head to him. Sehun looked at myungsoo and he watched sehun worriedly. Sehun took out his phone and texted myungsoo.

Sehun

( Mian...noona isn't being herself to day )

Myungsoo

( what happened? )

Sehun

( chanyeol's girl friend did something she shouldn't have and now noona is like this....it really makes my heart ache )

Myungsoo

( what did she do? )

Sehun

( ask her, if you're lucky enough she'll probably tell you )

Myungsoo

( by the looks of it. It seems like she wants me to off )

Sehun

( ha....then off. just kidding, give her time she might )

Myungsoo

( arasseo, gamawo )

 

 

Chanyeol and tori entered the class room. Tori headed to her seat while chanyeol walked over to naomi. He looked down at her, but she didn't look up at him.

Chanyeol: " can we talk a bit? "

 

She remained silent and proped onto her palm and looked through the window. He became impatient and annoyed, chanyeol grabbed her wrist harshly from under her chin pulling her to her feet. Naomi shot a bitter glare at him and swiftly pulled her wrist out of his grasp. She dropped her self on the chair and returned to her previous position. He was surprised by her sudden unreadable reaction. Myungsoo and sehun looked at him then back at her. The professor entered the room and he went to his seat and sat down with a sad expression on his gentle face, tori saw it and involuntarily grabbed onto his arm hugging it close to her chest. Naomi saw it but her blank expression didn't change not even slightly, she turned her gaze back to what was outside. Sehun texted tao hyung.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter