2nd day

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

(Character colors): Chanyeol

                           :Naomi

                            :Tori

                             :EXO

 

 

Naomi woke up early this morning and prepared herself for school,She went down the stairways and into the kitchen where her mother stood.' Morning eomeoni',she kissed her mom on the cheek and then sat at the table.'Morning dear,you're early' she said surprised.

 

 

Her mother surved her breakfast.'where's dad? . 'you know him,that work aholic i got to leave now honey' her mother leaned in and pecked her cheek ' i'll see you later,probably'. Naomi nodded 'later good luck HWAITING!'.her mother chuckled waved then she disappeared through the door.

Naomi finished her breakfast and left the house in a

                                                  

She stepped into the car and driver shin drove away.'Morning young miss' mr.shin said warmly.'morning' naomi replied cheerfully

 

A familiar song played on the station and naomi sang along,Mr shin turned up the volume

 

They reached the school gates. 

 

Mr.Shin: 'have a nice day and hwaiting'. Naomi giggled at how cheery the driver was today. 'Gomawao,annyeong' and she waved and turned away from the car. 'Another day...i can do this' she said to her self confidently. A crowd of girls fled around a van then a group of boys stepped out of it. Naomi tried looking over shoulders to see if she can find out what all the fuss was about. Unfortunately she had no luck so she just her toes and walked through the school doors and headed to her first class for the morning.

 

 

'oh look isn't it that brat from the cafeteria?'. Naomi turned around and saw the girls from yesterday. 'Oh....it's you' naomi said with a disappointed tone. 'Yes it's me and my name is..~'. naomi interupted her ' i really don't care to know such a rude person's name' Then she walked to her class. 'That girl get's on my nerves,who does she think she is?' The girl ruffled her hair in annoyance.

 

 

Naomi sat in her seat. Chanyeol and her seated partner came through the door a little after her. Naomi stared at chanyeol from across the room.He interacted with Tori and his friends. His smile was dazzling naomi took a deep breath when she saw his smile .' i wished he smiled for me' Naomi thought to herself. The english teached entered the class and they began to teach.

 

 

Naomi rest her head on the table as she kept her eyes on chanyeol. 'he look's so happy........without me' she felt her heart ached at the thought. Soon after classes ended and chanyeol left the room,  (Little did she know she was being watched).

 

 

She followed chanyeol out of the class room and to the music room.she watched chanyeol picked up a guitar and the strings. 'hi' she turned to were she heard the voice 'oh hi' naomi replied. ' want to come in and have a listen?'. Naomi nodded and entered the room behind the girl.

 

'hi...naomi' chanyeol said politely. 'annyeong' naomi replied smiling sweetly. 'you love the guitar' naomi murmured. 'ye,i do' chanyeol replied.

'oppa' naomi called out. Tori glared at naomi. 'Oppa,i've missed you' naomi threw her arms around chanyeol's neck.He was dumbfounded ' do i know you?'. 'ye,we grew up together,we played together,we even fell for each other' naomi said shyly and chuckled to herself.

Tori kept silent and just stared at them taking in everything that was going on.'mianhae what ever we had is gone and i don't even know you please leave me alone' chanyeol pleaded. 'but oppa~',    'also don't call me that i don't like it' he snapped at her. Naomi watched chanyeol left the room with tori.

 

Naomi: 'How can i just leave you alone after all the time we've spent together and the promises'

She took up the guitar chanyeol used and began to play a song he played for her when they were little.

Chanyeol: ' aish,i forgot my guitar in the music room. Wait here i'll go back for it'

Tori: 'arasseo,i'll be in class'

Chanyeol went back to the music room.As he got closer he heard a familiar song coming from the room. 'i remember this song i use to sing it to a girl back then'.

 

He remained outside of the door and listened to what was being play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter