Where are you?

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been what?,about over a week now since naomi's and myungsoo's last encounter. " why is he ignoring my texts?, why is he ignoring my calls?, where are you myungsoo-ah? ", she questioned inwardly while her head rested upon her desk during history class. She was so grim, it made her emotionally exhausted. Even after all that happened she just couldn't choose him, it made her resentful and at that moment, her surroundings became absolutely silent no word was heard just her thoughts sky rocking in her mind. Was what she said too much?, where could he possibly have disappeared too?.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket; she showed no signs of movement. With a drying sigh a tear threatened to trickle down her rosy cheeks.

The class ended earlier today because the professor had something of importance to attend to. Chanyeol however had seen how gloomy and lifeless his wife was behaving during the morning lessons and he was very worried, his mind was so preoccupied about her that he didn't realize tori's existance and the girl noticed right away the reason for that and it was the chick who seated beside sehun on the other side of the class.

" Should i....go over there and ask her what's bothering her, or should i just---- ", chanyeol didn't know what to do exactly so his mind pondered on the subject till he finally decided to just stop thinking and act or he'd just seem like a loser. He rose to his feet and headed over to naomi's seated place, he then leant over blocking her view of the trees that sang in the wind. Her mind was still else where and her eyes were indifferent:unreadable.

He poked her nose and blew into her ear which startled her. Her eyes fluttered and she exited her trance and welcomed reality. She then gazed into his eyes and inhaled sharply before she spoke." oh....ah...when did you get here? ", she asked while being very surprised by his appearance.

He was very puzzled by her question and coudln't retain himself from wondering what she was thinking so deeply about. " are you......okay?, your skin is very bad and you seemed out of it ", he finally said. A smile crept on her face and she shook her head and answered that she was okay and he need not worry about her. Chanyeol wasn't buying her lies but he decided to go with it anyways just because she looked unwell and tired.

Sehun was peering at them while allowing his thoughts to land on L " she must be so sombre because of him ", he said inwardly. Tori decided to join them and eavesdrop on their conversation, but they were already finished speaking so she hadn't heard a thing. She then attempted to grab onto chanyeol's arm to pull him away from naomi, the presence and just the sight of her made her sick to the stomach since she kept seeing her face where ever she turned.

Chanyeol turned his attention to tori and thought about 'breaking up with her', it was time to tell her, to tell her he nolonger cares for her and he rather just be friends. So he excused himself and lead tori out of the classroom and to a quiet place in the hallways.

Tori braced against the wall while he stood infront of her with his lips agape as he summed up all the words he wanted to say to her from this point on. He took a deep breath then exhaled. His hesitation made her feel uneasy and unprepared for what he was about to say to her and then.......it hit her....like a slap to the face" he's......planning to call it quits....isn't he? ", she felt her feet grew weak and her blood gone cold.

Chanyeol: " i...have to tell you something "

Tori: " o-o-oppa....uh can we talk some other time, i uh have something to do "

Chanyeol: " if i don't say it now, i might not be able to do it later "

Tori: " i really have to go so would you excuse me..? "

Chanyeol: " mianhae but i don't want to be with you anymore "

His words were as blunt as ever, they carried a chilly feeling to them and when they passed through her ear ways and registered in her mind they replayed in her thoughts like a broken record. " mianhae but i don't want to be with you anymore ". She wanted it to be an illusion a make belief anything but not reality, didn't he understand that she loved him and the things she had done were for him?, they were all done for him and he chose her over her---- " dear father lord please....please let it be an utter lie just a big fat lie and when i open my eyes he'll be embracing me like i'm the most precious thing in the world " her heart raced and her vision blurred.

Chanyeol: " honestly............ever since she entered my life again. I deny her because of you and i had always lied to my heart that i------actually cared for you the way i did for her, that you were such a good girl a really pleasant young woman,but after all the things i saw and heard i still ignored it but i can not anymore "

" Tori-ah....gomawo for standing beside me and mian for making you hurt and for making you do such bad acts and for not confronting you about them, i was......not a very good boyfriend because i wasn't able to straighten you up when you did wrong "

" you've made me happy for the past months we've been together i won't deny that but i've never stopped caring for naomi even though i all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter