chpt : 22

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Character Color: Chanyeol

                       : Naomi

                        : Tori

                       :  Sehun

                       : Myungsoo

                       : Exo

 

 

 The morning sun light shined through the glass of the windows and onto to their faces. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes cutely,his eyes fluttered opened and met the girl sleeping on the couch in naomi's clothes. He blinked three times then rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

 

Baekhyun: " D.O hyung.....wake up,wake up "

D.O yawned and slowly opened his eyes as they adjusted to the magnificent brightness that lite up the room. 

 

D.O: " hmmm?..what's wrong hyung? ", he asked sleepily.

Baekhyun: " look at that girl hyung. That isn't noona ".

D.O turned his gaze to the girl who was sleeping on the couch and gasped.

D.O: " YAAA......LAY....WAKE UP ".

He shooked lay roughly for him to wake up. Lay's eyes shot open and looked up at D.O's big bright eyes.

 

Lay: " huh?, what is it? "

D.O: " Hyung...you pabo...that wasn't naomi that stayed downstairs with us.

Lay: " yesssss it was,do you think i don't know our noona? "

D.O: " you tell me hyung,take a look at the chick who's sleeping on the chair.

Lay turned his head to look at the girl, he got to his feet and walked towards her, he then bent over and brushed her hair away from her face.

 

Lay: " oh..........crap hyung, ugh damn you noona. How dare you play tricks like these on your oppas "

D.O kicked the other members in their asses. They snared and rolled onto their other side ignoring D.O

D.O: " YA........get your asses up we shouldn't miss another day of school "

Kris: " ani.........20more minutes hyung ", he pleaded sleepishly

Tao: " i have the right to sleep in a while longer "

D.O : " and i have the right to use a pan and a pot spoon "

Kris and tao woke up immediately and mumbled to themselves. The other members were already upand poking hyorin's cheeks

 

Kai: " ya.......wake up,where's noona? "

The girl yawned and fluttered her eye lids, her eyes widen when she saw the intense glares looking at her, she became nervous and scared.

Hyorin: " uh........she...she left last night "

Baekhyun: " the girl that said she was going out to buy something was naomi,wasn't it? "

Hyorin: " dae......mianhae "

Lay: " BACON.....YOU LET HER ESCAPE? "

Baekhyun: " er.......i was in a game ", he mumbled.

They sighed and held their heads in their hands.

 

Chanyeol entered the house and headed up stairs. He went to his room and prepared himself for school.

Baekhyun: " ya hyungs....let's just go and get ready for school ". They agreed and went up to their rooms to shower and get dressed.

***************************************************************************************************************************

 

Myungsoo: " let me take you home "

Naomi: " no thanks, i'm not ready to go home yet "

Myungsoo: " ya naomi-ah.......pull your self together "

Naomi: " anii.........let me sulk and cry while banging my head on the wall "

 

Myungsoo sighed. He picked naomi up from the floor and threw her over his shoulder. She didn't protest or hit him,she simply let him.

He headed to the bathroom and dropped her into the tub. Naomi looked up at him puzzled and questioning herself why he put her there. Myungsoo the fosset. Water flown out of the shower hose and soaked naomi.

Naomi: " YA.........WHAT THE HECK MYUNGSOO ". 

She squrimed and spat water out of . 

Myungsoo: " i'll turn it off when i'm ready "

Naomi: " YA...MYUNGSOO-AH JUGULLE?!!!

Myungsoo: " ani..... "

 

He turned off the water and lifted her out of the tub. She hissed and watched him fiercely.

Myungsoo: " don't look at me like that or i'll bite your nose ", he warned

She looked away and pouted. " you shouldn't let them get away with what they've done to you ". he said. " i know.....i know,but what am i going to do? ", she asked him. " you'll think of something, i'm sure ". Myungsoo leaned his face close to hers and lightly kissed her lips." pikachu,hwaiting ", he cheered.

Naomi: " pikachu? "

Myungsoo: " dae.....it suits you "

 

A small smile tugged at her lips and her cheeks turned bright red.

Myungsoo: " aw,kyeopta "

Naomi: " .....you,you flirt "

Myungsoo: " you likes it though "

Naomi: " what ever, now put me down "

She squirmed and fell out of his arms. He giggled and walked out of the bathroom then he closed the door. " shower, there is a towel on the holder and clothes will be on the bed for you", he said and walked out of the room and went to his to freshen up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter