The Stalker.

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       

                                                                 

 

 

Character colors: Chanyeol

                        : Naomi

                        : Tori

                        : Exo

The sun rays shined through the window upon naomi's sticky cheeks she then her side to back it.

 

 

The members of exo woke up earlier than usual since they weren't able to sleep properly because of what happened last night they then went to check on naomi.Kris,sehun and tao were still asleep.Tao had his foot thrown on top of kris and his arm was on his face. 

 

 

Suho pushed the door opened and the 8 heads poked their heads through the door,chanyeol remained down stairs. 

 

 

Lay: ' this tao....'

Baekhyun: ' how can kris still be sleeping with the way tao has his limbs thrown all over him'

Luhan: ' he secretly likes kinship'

Suho: ' ha.....someone take a picture of this before they wake up'

Baekhyun: ' i'm way ahead of you hyung'

 

 

Baekhyun snapped the picture of kris and tao's sleeping position. 'Oh........i'm going to make this my lock screen pic' he giggled deviously.They looked at baek and chuckled.They turned their gazed back the three sleeping hyungs and naomi. They moved close to her bed side and looked at her sleeping face.

 

Kai: ' hyung......she's drooling'

Xiumin: ' she looks funny'

Luhan:' aw......kyeopta

D.O: 'chanyeol's wife is a drooler'

Baekhyun: ' i know right hyung' he said wiggling his eye brows.

 

 

Sehun fluttered his eyes open and he sat up rubbing his eye lids. 'ah~ you're all so noisey'.he whined. 'mianhae' D.O apologized. Kris and tao woke up from all noise the hyungs were making. tao rolled off the bed. 'Ouchie.....' he said while rubbing his . Kris looked down at tao,then he got out of bed and sehun did the same.

 

D.O waved and smiled at the barely awake hyungs.They walked over to the bed naomi was still sleeping on.

Chen:' wow how could she still be sleeping,with all the noise you guys made'

 

Baekhyun: ' don't ask us ask her'. Baekhyun poked her cheeks lightly. 'ya...naomi-ah wake up' he whispered. Naomi groaned and ignored baekhyun.'ah....look her drool is all smudge on her face gross' Tao said sleepily. They giggled.

 

 

Naomi slowly opened her eyes, they met with exo's. 'morning trouble maker' baekhyun said. 'morning drooly' chen said. 'morning' everyone else said.

 

Naomi sat up and wiped the access drool from .'AH.....haha mian,mian i only drool when i'm really tired' she said embarrassed.

 

Lay:'gwaenchanha?'

Naomi: 'ye...waeyo?'

Luhan:' you gave us a little scare last night'

Naomi: 'oh? what are you talking about?'

Chen: ' you were calling out to your oppa and when suho and kai held you down you punched them'

Naomi: 'me??? mianhae....' 

Kai: ' it's fine.....i guess.Please give us a warning next time'

Naomi:' heh....i'll try,where is chanyeol oppa?

Xiumin: ' he's preparing to go on "his" date'

Naomi: ' oh...............okay'

 

Naomi got of bed and headed down stairs with exo. 'Oppa........morning' she said as she jumped onto chanyeol from behind. Chanyeol shrugged her off and ignored her.'Stay with them i'll be back later' He said coldly. Then he went through the door.

 

'i'll be back later.....' she said and ran out of the dorm,she fished her phone out and called someone and asked them to stalk chanyeol for her.

 

She got home and rushed up the stairs to go freshen up. The maids of the house looked at the young miss suspiciously. Naomi picked out a casual outfit.

                                    

 

She hurridly went down the stairs,she then pulled out her phone and dialed her driver's number to come pick her up from chanyeol's place she also had  the coordinates to chanyeol's where abouts sent to her phone. She got into the car and the driver drove away.

They stopped at an amusement park,naomi got out of the car and checked her phone to determine the direction chanyeol was in.She followed it till she got close to him. He was tossing rings so he could win tori a plushy. He successfully got her a blue bear and he handed it to her.Naomi hid behind the balloons the clown was holding 

Chanyeol was laughing and smiling with tori. Naomi wanted to claim that happy side of him for her self but tori was an obsticle she had to get rid of.

They walked to the haunted house entrance and paid for their tickets to enter,naomi stealthly followed behind them and hid her face with her hat as she paid for her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter