A date with myungsoo

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                               ❖❖

 

Naomi brushed her hair delicately while looking at her reflection in the full lengthed mirror. She then gently rested the brush on the near by vanity table and grabbed her purse and keys and exited her room in a blink of an eye. With grace she stepped down the stairs with her right hand sliding along the rails. Her left foot reached the marble tile and the right met up with the left, she stood still and scammed her surrounds. " oh.....where is everyone? ", she asked her self inwardly. She quickly dismissed the question and the thoughts that followed behind it. One after the other her legs led her to the front door,she held her key up to the lock and inserted it into the key hole. With a twist it unlocked,she then held onto the handle and the door flung open with a sterdy pull.

 

Her eyes met her damped surrounds, the bright light illuminated her soft features and her eyes skimmed upwards meeting a handsome boy sitting on a motorcycle. A warm, cheery smile appeared on L's lips when his eyes met with hers. " get on " , he said to her and with a shy smile she trotted towards the bike and tossed her leg over the seat and sat behind him, she then held onto his white v neck shirt from the back. " i'll advice you to hold on properly, we don't want you to fall off now do we? ", he said cheekily. A  slight giggle escaped from naomi's lips as she held onto his waist. His eyes noticed her exposed thighs, his heart rate became irregular as inappropiate thoughts flown through his mind. " if i had known you weren't going to be driving, i wouldn't have worn my skirt ", she said with a frown. He chuckled then his lips,moistening them.  He revved the bike and rode away from her house towards the gate.

Baekhyun: " hyung.... see, it's a good thing you hadn't left the car yet "

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and his lips curled into a smile. Suho started the engine and tailed behind the two. " i feel like a stalker ", baekhyun said. " psh...it's not like you've never done it before ", chanyeol countered. baekhyun giggled shyly.

 

The motorcycle jerked forward causing naomi to fling her arms tightly around L's waist as a came to a sudden stop at the red light. He cheekily giggled while naomi was a little panicky. " oppa.....not funny ", she said with a playful hit on his arm. He pouted and rubbed the spot she had hit him on. " where are we going? ", she asked curiously. " somewhere ", she replied. 

 

The red light changed to green and he zoomed forward leaving the vehicles behind them in his smoke.

Sehun: " they're getting away "

Baekhyun: " ya...hyung don't lose them "

Kris: " i won't let them out of my sight "

Chanyeol: " i kinda feel guilty for leaving tori home without letting her know where i'd be "

Baekhyun: " be grateful she hasn't woken up... 'Yet'  "

Chanyeol: " about that.........what did you do? " , he turned his gaze and watched baekhyun. Baekhyun felt his glare bore into him, he gulped and looked elsewhere. " not much, just a little or a couple sleeping pills did the trick ", he replied with a cheeky giggle. Chanyeol sighed and shook his head.

Sehun: " you're losing them... "

Kris: " ani....... they're just a couple cars ahead "

Sehun: " a couple cars?, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A COUPLE CARS? "

Baekhyun: " and you call yourself a redneck driver, SHAME ON YOU HYUNG "

Sehun: "  Jinjja? redneck my booty, it's more like he driving miss daisy man "

Kris: " it's these cars. THESE PEOPLE CAN'T DRIVE IN SEOUL "

Sehun: " sadly you're one of them, kris hyung want to be throwing shade "

Chen: " shame on you hyung "

Baekhyun: " kris hyung, that struggle is real.... "

Kris remained quiet while his dongsaengs continued to about his driving skills. " c'mon, don't be THAT cruel to hyung ", lay commented. " even though dhuizang is all bluff and no action ", " Gee, thanks lay...thank's sooo much ", kris said sarcastically, " you're welcome ", he chuckled. " ouch, lay and you told us not to be that cruel and look at you ", baekhyun commented. The others were laughing at kris, while he was frowning behind the steering wheel.

 

The motorcycle ride came to an end. They stopped in a free space that was close to the cinema walking path way. Myungsoo got off and he helped naomi to her feet. " what should we watch? ", he asked with his index on his lips. She took by the hand and lead him to the counter. " X-MEN ", naomi answered. Myungsoo looked at her with a little traces of shock in his eyes. " i thought you might have wanted to see a romantic movie ", he said softly. " ani....i want to feel my blood boil, that adrenaline and to feel the tiny hairs on my skin stand up when i become filled with anxiety, though romance is good and all but action is where the thrill is and i also want us both to enjoy the movie". What she had said to him caused his lips to curl into a smirk. " alright ", he then reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet to pay for the two tickets.

 

Kris: " we're here you....jerks ", he snorted.

Baekhyun: " fi-nal-ly "

Sehun: " with the speed you were travelling at i thought we would have never gotten here "

Kris: " what ever. GET OUT! "

Chen: " now,now kris....don't be so harsh "

Lay: " dhuizang is....pissed uh-oh "

Xiumin: " y'all provoked him, you baddies "

Tao: " we've finally gotten here. Cause of This miss daisy driver, let's go though "

Kris: " you too tao? "

Tao: " i'm just telling it like it is "

 

L and naomi were buying popcorn,skittles and pepsi to go carry into the room. They were having casually talking and giggling to each other.

Myungsoo: " when are you going to give me an answer? "

Naomi looked at him dumbfoundedly, she then tilted her head to the left pondering on his question. He bit onto his inner lip and stared into her eyes with concern and curiously. " never mind ", he murmured, his expression saddened.

Baekhyun: " which movie do you think they decided on? "

Tao: " romance, all women love romance "

Baekhyun: " true, true "

Chen: " yes....but not all decide on it "

Xiumin: " comedy "

Kai: " horror "

Tao: " hyung......why would myungsoo take her to watch a horror?, especially on their first date ? "

Kai: " oh~~~ we were talking about her? i thought you were asking me what i wanted to watch "

D.O: " kai's thoughts had left us ever since we exited the vehicle "

Kai: " maybe "

Sehun: " hyung stop looking at kyungsoo's crotch "

Kai: " i was staring at something else "

D.O: " ya...kai we're in public stop staring you "

Luhan: " awkward~~~ "

Luhan: " anyways what do you think chanyeol? "

Chanyeol: " naomi, is a weirdo.....she'd most likely choose an action movie so it'll be x-men "

Luhan: " leave it to chanyeol to know what his wife likes "

Baekhyun: " uh-huh "

Sehun: " i want bubble tea "

Kris: " after what you said to me in the car...heck nah "

Sehun: " but-but...hyung.....i was just messing with you "

Kris: " jerk "

Suho: " i'll buy you bubble tea afterwards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter