School Trip: 2

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naomi rolled to her side and she felt a hot breathe on her neck.Her eyes opened slowly adjusting to the light that lite inside of the tent. She rolled to the side and her eyes landed on myungsoo who was still asleep,she causiously moved his arm from around her then crawled out of the tent. Myungsoo woke up shortly afterwards and crawled out of the tent to meet up with naomi. The supervisors and the students all stood outside of their tents awaiting their next order.

 

Professor: " good morning sleepy heads,today we'll be bathing under the waterfalls. To get there of course we have to walk.So those of you who don't like to walk BOOHOO for you,now grab your things and let's go".

 

They went back in their tents and grabbed their tooth brushes,towels and change of clothes then they followed the teachers down the path that lead to the water fall. Exo met up with naomi and myungsoo.

 

Tao: " noona,gwaenchanha? "

Naomi: " gwaenchanha" she answered with a hoarse voice.

Sehun" Noona, you sure you're okay? " he asked while eyeing up myungsoo.

Naomi: " ye...waeyo? "

Sehun: " just making sure...'Someone' didn't try anything funny "

 

The rest of the exo members started chuckling at the way sehun was behaving around myungsoo. Chanyeol and tori finally met up with them. " gwaenchanha?", he asked naomi. " ye....i'm fine......", she replied without looking at him.

 

They reached their destination. Some hung their things on the tree branches while others simply rested it on the ground near the tree or shore." the girl's will stay here, boys follower professor Min",the female teacher said to them. The boys followed behind Mr.Min".

 

Myungsoo: " cya later naomi-ah "

Naomi: " bye "

She undressed and grabbed her tooth brush and soup then she followed the other girls into the water.

Tori: " Ya.......NAOMI-AH........!", she called out to naomi as she made her way through the water. She turned her head to tori,then started brushing her teeth.

Tori : " ..you.....i don't like you ". Naomi spat the tooth paste out of while keeping her gaze on tori. " not like i don't know that ",she said to her self then stuck the tooth brush back into .

Sarah: " naomi-ah.....did you like the present i left you this morning? ". Naomi opened her eyes wide and turned to look at sarah,she spit out then rinsed and cleaned her tooth brush.

Naomi: " it was you? "

Sarah: " duh....didn't you listen to what i just asked you? "

Naomi: " ha.............. ", she started to lather her skin,then she sat in the water. Naomi was thinking of away to get back at sarah for causing her to embarrass herself the way she did last night.

 

MeanWhile in the boys section.

 

Chanyeol scooted closer to myungsoo. " stay away from naomi ", he warned. Myungsoo looked up at the tall figure that stood above him. " or what ? ",he teased. " it's not like you love her or anything,after all your parent's did marry you off for the money and a promotion in the girl's parents company". "H-How do you know.....about that? ", chanyeol asked surprised. Myungsoo stood to his feet and started to walk away. Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and pulled him to turn to him. " answer me ", he said in an angry voice. " i refuse ", he said calmly,then he pulled his hand away from chanyeol's grasp and walked up to the shore.

 

Sehun: " hyung....that guy is really strange..naomi said she met him on her wedding day up stairs "

Chanyeol : " oh,jinjjayo? "

Sehun: " ye "

 

After they got dressed everyone went back to their camping spot. " the girls who are on cooking duty you know what to do ". They headed to the kitchen. " ugh i'm stuck with you s ", naomi murmured. Sarah took up a tomato and threw it at naomi's head. " YAH!!! ", she screamed. " oh...just testing my aim ", sarah said with a smirk plastered on her face. Tori and the other girl chuckled. Tori walked up to naomi with a knife in her hand then she threw it onto the cutting board. " it urks me to see you",tori whispered to naomi. " then why don't you just close your eyes? ", naomi told her. Tori took up the knife and aimed it at naomi's neck. 

 

A female teacher entered the room to check on their progress. " YAAAHHH....STOP GOOFING OFF AND START COOKING", she shouted. " Yes, nim", they said then she started to cut the vegetables and wash the rice. When the teacher turned their back they turned their attention back to naomi. " uh...really?, she just turned her back". "ya we know.Anyways This is what's going to happen,you're going to do all this cooking on your own while we go outside and do other things", tori said calmly. Naomi watched them with teary eyes as they turned their backs and left her in there to cook for the whole camp.

 

Naomi: " how could they......?,why are they so cold?",she sniffled. She took a deep breath and continued  chopping up the vegetables and rinsed the rice. She then the stove and started frying up the ingrediants.

 

It took her over 2 hours to finally finished. A smile played on her lips,she then headed out side to search for some 'extra ingrediants'. "  this is what you get for leaving me alone to cook all this on my own",she murmured. She returned to the kitchen with a small bag filled with____.

 

She went outside and called on exo to help her serve the table. Tori and sarah sat at the table along with everyone else. Naomi and exo served everyone else first and left them and their selves for last. " ya....oppa's go have a seat i'll bring your bowl for you and gomawo", she said to them with a smile and they nodded and went to their seat. Naomi served them first then she served tori sarah and her little pipsqueeks. Then she went to her seat with her bowl.

 

Myungsoo: " it looks good naomi-ah, i'll eat it with a happy heart "

Naomi: " gomawo "

"AAAHHHH!!!!!! THE THERE ARE ING BUGS IN MY SOUP!!!!",sarah screamed out. " EEEEEKKK OPPA....GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!!!!", tori screamed and runned behind her chair trembling with fear. " AAAHHHHH!!!!!! ", the two girls screamed with tears seeping down their cheeks. 

Naomi stuck the spoon into and watched them while trying to keep her poker face. Everyone started to search through their soup but they found no bugs. The four girls stopped squealing and turned their gazes to naomi who was innocently eating w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter