He's changing

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tori had recently returned home from her friend's place: There, she was discussing what she had seen at the pool side. Her and her friends were plotting against  naomi, but little did she know, chanyeol had made his move on the girl and she has little to no chance of letting her devious intents blossom while he is around.

Recalling  the time she called chanyeol's phone and he didn't answer it made her boil with rage. She right away knew the reason for that, but first she'll need to be sure of it and the only way to know is by waiting for them to return home, where she'll be waiting anxiously.

Multiple questions and conclusions spiralled in her head. Where were they?, what were they doing? , ugh, she must have thrown herself on him again, that damn fox , oppa is mine dammit! , he's mine and i refuse to just sit by and let you take him from me , he's the only one that matter to me in the whole world.

She remained seated on the chair in the living room with her leg lapped on the other. Would you say what she's feeling is love or a little more?, obsession maybe, what ever it is , it'll surely piss the person she claims to love off. 

Like the common saying :' if you love them set them free '. Obviously she either isn't aware of it or she is just too thick headed or blinded by her selfish desires.

There was aloud click and it echoed through the quiet house. The exo crew had just returned home, exhausted and indifferent. Tori thought it was her oppa who might have entered, but when she saw the 11 shadows appear on the ground near the frame of the living room, she stand mistaken. She sighed frustratedly and watched the shadows of the members passed by. The boys stopped and turned their heads in her directions, with their nonchalant expressions.

Baekhyun: " is hyung home yet? "

Tori: " not yet "

 

They nodded and left her behind as they went up to their rooms to freshen up. Shortly after, chanyeol and naomi entered the house giggling cutely while holding hands. Tori's ears were perked up, " giggling, i hear giggling, what's so funny? ", she said inwardly. She quickly got to her feet and took easy steps towards the door way. Her heart was officially in her hand, there stood a boy and girl holding hands with twinkling eyes. They diverted their attention away from each other and looked upon tori their faces were nonchalant, she had looked like shattered glass: fragile. Who would have thought a girl like her would become like jelly under their gaze.

' It was painful '

'I had a strong feeling that they'd be like this '

'  but i just....i just thought. There was no way ( denial ) '

' why is he holding her hand? '

' why are they so cheery and cute? '

' i hate it '

She snapped back into reality and regained her composer. Her expression quickly hardened. With sad deep eyes they looking into the depts of chanyeol's. " i'll have to break up with her, omo how am i going to tell her i've fallen for this woman and i most definately can not simply ignore her any longer ", he said inwardly.

His thoughts were soon dismissed when he felt a trembling cold hand on his wrist.  Tori forcefully pulled chanyeol away from naomi and lead him up the staircase. Naomi stood there dumbfoundedly, after all......it was just a short blissful moment and to her it ended faster than she wanted it to.

Naomi sighed exhaustedly and made her way to her room. She opened the door and entered. A voice called after her  " noona.....noona ", there stood her friends prepared to comfort and cheer her up. They hugged her gently as they entered her room. They then  seated themselves on her puffy cozy bed. They looked at her suspiciously and a smile soon appeared on their gentle features. They knew exactly what went on between her and their hyung because they saw how fluttery and childlike they were being by the door downstairs.

They were very relieved to see them getting along and happy that their hyung had closed the space between him and their noona.

Baekhyun clicked his teeth and smiled suspiciously.

Baekhyun: " noona........what happened between you and hyung? "

Sehun: " no secrets "

Tao: " noona look so much more relaxed and pretty "

Naomi's cheeks flustered and she bit onto her lip to muffle her giggle and to hide her shy smile. Her palms met with her cheeks and she looked elsewhere as her words poured out of .

They listened attentively as their noona spoke in a rather soft, gentle tone.

----->

Chanyeol and tori were seated uncomfortably on his bed with their backs facing each others. It was silent, tense and just plain ol' awkward. Tori broke the ice and shifted her body around so she could look at his broad back. 

Tori: " oppa....you know i love you right?, kajima....you promised, so i'm going to forget what i just saw, lets pretend it never happen okie? "

Chanyeol: " what if i can't pretend tori-ah?and mian that i broke the promise i made to you. "

Tori: " oppa.....just tell me you love me and i'll over look it "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter