Busted

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                      

 

Character color : Chanyeol

                       : Naomi

                       : Myungsoo

                       : Exo

                       : Supporting

 

 

 

 

Naomi: " excuse me...can you do me a favor? "

Hyorin: " dae....young miss? "

Naomi lead her up to her room and closed the door behind them.

Naomi: " arasseo, strip "

Hyorin: " huh? "

Naomi: " strip, ppalli "

 

Lay was calling for naomi.

 

Hyorin: " waeyo? "

Naomi: " quickly...quickly... "

 

Hyorin sighed and undressed her self. Naomi also got undressed,hyorin looked up at her young miss and let out a sigh again.

 

Naomi: " wear these while i wear your things ", she pointed at her clothes that she had tossed on the bed. Hyorin nodded and quickly got dressed into them.

Naomi got dressed into the maid outfit. She then picked up her phone and called someone to find and tail chanyeol and message her his location. After the call she called myungsoo

 

                                                                       

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo

(Annyeong )

Naomi

( Oppa...meet me outside my place please )

Myungsoo

(arasseo, i'll be there soon )

 

They hung up. Hyorin was staring at naomi suspiciously. She turned her head to look at hyorin.

 

Naomi: " hyorin.....can you pretend to be me till i come back? "

Hyorin: " but..young miss what if i'm caught? "

Naomi: " don't worry about being fired, i'm the only person who can do that and that won't happen "

Hyorin: " but...miss.... "

Naomi: " if you do this...i'll give you a raise "

Hyorin: " arasseo "

Naomi: " do a good job i'm counting on you "

 

Naomi: " leave first,oh and when you go down there and sit by lay.....just act normal cause they'd just talk and crack jokes amongst themselves. So laugh and don't talk much and you'll be fine "

Hyorin: " yes....ma'am "

Naomi: " go...... WAIT "

 

She turned hyorin to look at her so she could fix her hair. " don't be shy,don't bite your lip and No.......eye contact or they'll realise its not me, Chen and tao are pretty.....observant, Hyorin....HWAITING ". Naomi cheered for her and pushed her out of the room.

 

Hyorin took a deep breath then walked down stairs and headed towards the living room where the boys were playing on the xbox console.

 

Lay: " noona, what took you so long?, come sit and cheer for us ", he patted on the empty seat that beside him

Hyorin: " eh....erm.....mianhae oppa ", she sat beside him and watched the boys play the game

 

Naomi took a deep breath then exhaled.

 

Naomi: " alright naomi......you can do this! ". she encouraged herself then headed out of her room, she slowly made her way down the stairs and walked towards the door.

Baekhyun: " miss..where are you going? "

Naomi cleared her through.

Naomi: " i'm going to go buy some ingrediants master "

Baekhyun: " i can drive you to the store "

 

Naomi: " ANI...ANI... ( cough ), ani...yo... i will be fine on my own", She quickly left the house and waited for myungsoo to come for her.  A red bmw pulled up in front of her. " i'm here,get in ". She nodded and hurridly got into the car. 

 

Myungsoo: " where to? "

 

Naomi looked at her messaged. " to Changmin's ice cream store ", she told him. He then drove out of the drive way and through the gates.

 

Myungsoo: " cute outfit,did you dress like that for me? "

Naomi: " Ani.... i wore this to escape "

Myungsoo: " escape? "

Naomi: " dae....or my oppa's wouldn't have allowed me to leave the house "

Myungsoo: " waeyo? "

Naomi: " because....my husband told them to keep their eyes on me and they wouldn't let me out of their sight a second time after what i did "

Myungsoo: " oh...i see "

 

He stepped on the gas peddle and the car went flying pass the traffic lights and cars. They reached changmins ice cream shop. Myungsoo slowed down and parked close by so naomi can see them properly.

 

Myungsoo: " why are we stalking them? "

Naomi: " i feel.............. uneasy "

Myungsoo: " waeyo? "

Naomi: " i don't like him sleeping out especially with tori "

Myungsoo: " aww is my naomi jealous? "

Naomi: " oppa........ of course i am he's my husband "

His face hardened. " after all the things he's done to you, you still love him? "

Naomi: " yea....our parent's said to forgive each other, when one does wrong "

Myungsoo: " he doesn't care about you ....... "

Naomi: " oppa...they're leaving the ice cream shop,so please don't lose them "

 

He sighed and watched the couple enter  chanyeol's car.

 

Chanyeol started his engine and he drove onto the busy road. Myungsoo and naomi followed them keeping a decent distance.

Myungsoo: " naomi-ah? "

Naomi: " hmm..? "

Myungsoo: " saranghae "

Naomi: " oppa........you really need a new way to confess "

Myungsoo: " if i did it romantically would you accept it? "

Naomi bit her lip and remained silent. " am i suppose to take that as a no? ", he asked but she didn't reply. Myungsoo pouted and stretched his left hand to her lips to tug her bottom lip out of . 

Myungsoo: " i'll woo you soon enough naomi "

She looked at his naive face and sighed. " good luck oppa "

Myungsoo: " i don't need luck "

Naomi: " why not? "

Myungsoo: " cause.........naomi,  i'm confident that i'll have you one day ", he sheepishly smiled. Her face heated up, if the light was on he would have seen her rosy red cheeks.

 

Chanyeol pulled off the road and parked on the sand. The lights from the nearby buildings lite the sand and the moon shined over the silent pitch black water. 

 

Chanyeol and tori got out of the car. Chanyeol walked around the car to meet tori,he then held her hand and lead her close to the sea water.

Naomi: " oppa let's get out and have a closer view "

Myungsoo: " i.....don't like where this is heading ", he sighed and foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter