Tori moves in

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Character Colors: Chanyeol

                         : Naomi

                         : Tori

                         : Sehun

                         : Exo

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol parked beside tao's car. Him and tori got out and headed towards the front door. He took out his keys and unlocked it and they both went in. Exo heard keys and they waited for chanyeol to pass by the living room so they could interrogate him. But to their surprise a female figure stood beside him with her suitcase in chanyeol's grip.

 

Baekhyun: " the hyung,why is she here and why are you holding that suitcase? "

Chanyeol: " you're all here so why can't she? "

Chen: " naomi approved of us and so did you "

Chanyeol: " i want her to be here so here she will be,gaja babe let's go to 'my' room "

 

Chanyeol lead the way to his room and tori followed behind them. Naomi was in her room playing a song on the guitar chanyeol had given her back then. Baekhyun,sehun and chen went up stairs to naomi's room. They knocked first and she told them to enter.

 

Naomi: " what's up oppa? "

Baekhyun: " we've got company "

Naomi: " eh? "

Sehun: " your 'really good friend' is going to be living here "

Naomi: " huh?.......what good friend ? "

Chen: " why don't you go pay a visit? "

 

Naomi rested the guitar on the bed then she slid her self off the silk sheets. She made her way to chanyeol's room with the boys following behind her, she twisted the nob and pushed the door open slightly. When she opened the door there stood two silhouettes. She scrunged her eyes to see who the other person was.

 

Naomi: " is......that who i think it is? ", she asked with a soft voice

Tori: " annyeong..........unnie "

Naomi: " UNNIE?, don't call me that we aren't friends "

Chanyeol: " you did promise to be nicer to tori "

Naomi: " that was before you decided to sleep with her you prick "

 

The boys down stairs became curious so they decided to get up and go up stairs to see what was going on.

 

Tori: " hey.....i know we've gotten off on the wrong foot but since we'll be living together, shouldn't we be nicer to each other ? "

Naomi: " you're.....full of , do you know that kim tori? "

Sehun: " hyung you should have consulted her wife before bringing her here "

Chanyeol: " meh......she's my girl friend so i don't see why i needed to ask her permission "

Naomi: " chanyeol.... i never knew you could be like this....really it's not like you at all "

Chanyeol: " then what is.... like me? "

Naomi: " have you already forgotten who you use to be?, WOW "

 

Naomi turned around on her heels and exo cleared the door for her to pass through, she went into her room and took up the things he had bought her when they went on their very first date. She took them and headed back into chanyeol's room.

 

Naomi: " ya.....chanyeol-sshi....... do you remember when you bought these things for me when we were on our date? "

Tori: " date? what date? "

Chen: " oh he never...told you....looks like hyung has some filling in to do "

Naomi: " the day when he didn't answer your calls and replied to your texts...wanna know why he didn't reply ?"

Tori: " what?!!!....... "

Naomi: " it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter