apology

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L parked his car in the empty lot beside the house, he then got out and opened the umbrella and went around to the passenger side to shelter naomi from the rain. They scurried through the heavy rain and made their way towards the door. Naomi fished her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door.

As soon as they entered, exo and chanyeol were snaring at them.

Baekhyun: " ya.....noona, you should at least notify us that you were going to be staying at 'his' place ", he said while he shot an unpleasant glare at L.

Naomi: " ah....mianhae.... ", she said while looking at her hands and fumbling with her fingers.

They all sighed and pinched the bridge of their nose. Chanyeol then took a step towards his wife but was held back by tori. " oppa.....i uh.. need to tell you something ", " can't it wait? ", he asked. " ani,ani ", she whispered and lead him out of the living room. Chanyeol took a final glance at naomi before he disappeared out of the room.

 

She shrugged nonchalantly and looked up at myungsoo with a gentle smile. " oppa, gwaenchanha? ", " neh......i'm fine ", he replied with a little smirk. She was worried that he would have felt uncomfortable in the room.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the two couples. " hyung ", he called out in a whisper but it was loud enough for sehun to hear. " neh? ", he replied. " try and seperate those two while i get the other two ", " Waeyo?, what do you have planned? ", sehun asked suspiciously.

 

" oh....just going to give chanyeol a chance to talk to her ", he answered. Sehun nodded and went over to myungsoo and naomi while baekhyun went over to chanyeol and tori.

 

Baekhyun found tori and chanyeol chatting with each other in a vacant room, he leaned against the wall with his arms fold with his ears perked up eavesdropping on their conversation.

Tori: " i don't understand you "

Chanyeol: " what don't you understand tori-ah? "

Tori: " wait.........are you falling for naomi now? "

Chanyeol: " ugh...how many times are we going to be having this discussion? "

Tori: " untill... you have given me an answer and why do you keep dodging it? "

Chanyeol: " tori, i am really not in the mood for this, so will you please step aside "

Tori: " andwae, Park Chanyeol, i demand an answer. Is your heart wavering for her? "

Chanyeol: " NO......IT'S NOT, IT'S STILL FULL OF YOU, why don't you believe me? "

Tori: " because.......of the way you behaved when she didn't come home ' last night ' "

Chanyeol: " psh......i was just worried because her parents told me to take good care of her "

Tori: " why start now when you haven't been doing it BEFORE? "

Chanyeol: " we'll continue this later "

 

He sighed and raked his hands through his hair in frustration. His eyes then met with baekhyuns who was bracing against the wall listening to their argument. " ANY-WAYS ". Tori quickly turned around in the direction of the voice. " Oh...baekhyun what do you want now? ", she snorted. He just rolled his eyes and ignored her question as he grabbed chanyeol's wrist and lead him out of the room. She took a deep breath and bit onto her inner lip as she watched him drag chanyeol away from her.

 

Sehun and naomi met up with chanyeol,baekhyun and tori in the living room. " Hyung.....we'll be leaving you two AND YOU COME WITH ME ", he pointed at tori and motioned his finger for her to follow behind him. " i don't want to ", she snapped. " where chanyeol go, i go ". " you damn er ttalawa", he hissed while pulling her by the wrist forcefully out of the room and towards the couch where the others sat, sehun then followed behind them

Chanyeol took naomi by the hand and lead her up stairs to his room.

 

Chanyeol: " mianhae....... are you okay?, i was really worried about you "

Naomi: " i'm fine.....do you want something? "

Chanyeol: " did you read my texts? "

Naomi: " yea i did "

Chanyeol: " why didn't you answer any of them? "

Naomi: " thought sehun might have told you that i was safe "

Chanyeol: " but i wanted you to tell me not him "

Naomi: " is this the real reason why you brought me to your room?, if so i'd like to leave now "

Chanyeol: " i-i...... "

Naomi: " yup.....this is my que to leave "

Chanyeol: " kajima........."

Naomi: " so....now that i've been ignoring you, you're giving me your attention "

Chanyeol: " no......it's just that "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter