New Arrival.

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                            

 

(color of the characters):Chanyeol

                                   :Naomi

                                   :Tori

 

 

"Naomi sweetie,get ready for school,ppalli or you'll be late on your first day'.Her mother scolded.

naomi sluggishly climbed out of bed with her eyes barely opened she went to the bathroom to freshen up and got dressed into this.

                                               

She opened the drawer where her -memories of her childhood were kept- she then took out a red and gold box and opened it revealing the half hearted necklace.'Chanyeol..............i miss you' she whispered and held the necklace close to her heart. She then placed it back into the box and closed it and rested it back in the drawer.

 

She grabbed her things and headed out of her room and down the staircase. 'good morning' she said sleepily.'Morning sweetie,aw my poor baby looks so tired' Her mom said while fussing about how tired she looked. 'Mom.......stop i'm not 14 anymore' naomi whined. Her mom stuck a slice of toast into .'ppalli sweetie,the school is going to begin soon'. her mom said sternly. 'Arasseo...' she replied sleepishly.

 

Naomi ate her breakfast quickly,and headed towards the door.'Naomi........!!!' her mom called out. 'Ye?' she turned around to face her mother. ' where's my kiss?' her mother pouted cutely and tapped the side of her cheek. Naomi leaned in and pecked her mom on the cheek 'mianhae eomeoni' she apologized and stuck her tongue out. Her mom smiled sweetly.'Have a nice day sweetie'.

Naomi got into the car and her driver drove her to school.

 

They finally stopped in front of the school gates,naomi stepped out of the vehicle and waved the driver good bye. Noone was in sight 'ah~,Crap i'm late well done naomi,well done'. She walked through the gates and headed to the principles office.

 

'Well,good morning miss Li Naomi' The principle said.'G-good morning nim, mianhae for my late arrival' naomi said shyly. The principle sighed and rubbed his temples.'Gwaenchanha,i'll call someone to take you to your class' He said expressionless. Naomi nodded and looked at the floor.The principle made a call,' Miss Li,please wait here till someone comes arasseo?' the principle said. 'ye,nim' she murmured.

 

A tall brown hair boy with black glasses on his face and his hands in his pants pocket walked into the room,naomi turned her head and saw a handsome boy 'Omo,omo who's this guy?' she asked herself. The guy walked past her and headed towards the principle without sparing a glance at her,they both endulged themselves in a short conversation.In a few seconds the brown hair boy walked back to her 'Hi,welcome....i'll be showing you to your new class' They said politely. 'O-oh h-hi and t--thanks' she stuttered. The boy smiled at her and lead the way to her new class.

 

They reached the door frame.'We're in the same class' he said politely. ' O-oh.....gamsamnida' she said as she stepped foot into the class room and he followed behind her.

 

'Good morning' naomi said nervously. The teacher who stood before the students looked at her and gestured her to come closer. She did so.'Okay everyone settle down,we have a new student today,her name is Li Naomi' The teacher wrote her name on the board and introduced her.' Okay,why don't you sit next to that young man by the window' the teacher whispered to her,naomi nodded and headed to the seat. She looked at the black hair fellow who looked out the window.He swiftly turned his head in her direction,naomi blushed 'h-hi i'm.....' she started to say but was interupted.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter