Arrangement

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                 

                                            

 

 

 

Character colors: Chanyeol

                        : Naomi

                        : Exo

                        : supporting characters

 

 

'Ow.....muuum....you're heavy,off,off' naomi protested. 'no,no,no no mercy.....' her mom sang a line by b.a.p. 'You aren't b.a.p' naomi pouted. 'aw....you no fun why so gloomy?' her mother asked. 'can i skip school just for today?' naomi asked with puppy eyes and her hands clasp as she rubbed them together.

 

'but you just started....are you unwell?,the driver told me that you were in a bad shape yesterday and the maids also said the same thing'. Her mother said with a concerned tone.

 

'uh.....yea "cough" ' i'm sooo sick touch my neck touch it its warm'.

'Liar......you aren't sick.if there is anything bothering you don't be afraid to tell me okay?', Mrs Li told her daughter then she hugged her tightly.

'Arasseo......i will,now can i stay home?'

 

'Fine but only for today,OH we're having guests tonight so dress nicely okay...' Her mom poked her cheek and kissed her forehead then she left the room.

 

Naomi  curled up under her covers and drifted back to dreamland. She slept in all day without considering to hop out of bed to go eat something

 

The guests arrived and naomi was still sleeping soundly upstairs.

 

'Oh good evening Mr and Mrs Li' Mrs and Mr Park greeted. 'Welcome please come in and have a seat' Mr Li escorted them to the living room.'Dinner will be ready shortly so please wait awhile' Mrs Li said to Mr and Mrs park.

 

'This is my son chanyeol' Mrs park indroduced chanyeol to naomi's parents. 'Nice to meet you' they said to chanyeol and he bowed politely. 'Chanyeol Can you be a dear and tell the young lady to come down stairs?' Mrs Li asked him. He nodded and a maid came to chanyeol to naomi's room.

 

The maid opened the door for him and he walked inside.

 

Naomi was drooling on her pillow dreaming of something pleasant. He walked closer to her bed and looked at her face.'Oh.....who is this?' he asked himself. Then he felt a leg kick him in his stomach.Naomi fluttered her eyes open and looked at the figure that stood beside her bed. 'Channy-oppa,why are you here?' she asked sleepily while rubbing her eyes and yawning. Chanyeol was groaning in pain as he clinched his abdomen.'ha~ oppsy mianhae'

 

'YOU..........' he said surprised. 'Your mom said to come down stairs' he murmured.

 

Naomi threw her arms around chanyeol's waist it caught him by surprise then he attempted to move her arms away so he can escape.

 

'Gomawo oppa,i'll be down in a bit' she replied with a bright smile. Chanyeol just shook his head and left the room.

 

Naomi got up and took her shower then she got dressed into this

                          

Then she went down stairs to greet her guests.'Honey,this is mr and mrs park.

 

'annyeonghaeseyo Li Naomi imnida' naomi bowed and introduced herself. Chanyeol's parents did the same.

 

 

They were escorted to the dining room and the parents told the two children to sit beside each other and they did. Though chanyeol made a little fuss about it. ' We have something to say to the both of you' Chanyeol's mother began to speak 'what is it?' Naomi asked. 'We've decided that the two of you are going to be marrying each other' Mr.Li finished.

 

 

Chanyeol" 'WHAT! MARRIAGE!? BUT I DON'T LOVE HER NOR DO I WANT TO".

 

Mr and Mrs Park looked at Mr and Mrs Li apologetically.Then they both sent sharo stern feriousous glare to chanyeol.

 

Naomi" chanyeol oppa? jinjjayo? i'll stay at your side no matter how long it takes for you to love me'.

 

Chanyeol" but dad........' he whined. His father got up and pulled him out of his seat and lead him into the kitchen.'we're doing this for you....son so please treat her well and don't be rude'.

 

Chanyeol: 'doing this for me? ha ya right it's more for a promotion in the company'.

 

Naomi stood quietly by the frame of the door eavesdropping.His father marched out of the kitchen and went back to his seat leaving chanyeol behind..

 

Naomi: "oppa....i'm so happy.....i love you so much"

Chanyeol turned his gaze to the girl who stood by the door. 'DO me a favor'. 'sure what is it oppa?'. 'Don't let this news reach anyones ears at school especially tori's' He said coldly.

 

'Arasseo i promise' she replied coldly while rolling her eyes. She then attempted to cling onto his arm but he pulled away. 'Also don't be clinging onto me i don't like it'. He left the kitchen first then she followed behind him mumbling to herself.

 

'Oh they're back, we'll think of a suitable date for your engagement party and wedding' Mrs Li said excitedly.

 

'Arasseo oemoeni' naomi replied. Chanyeol on the other hand didn't answer he was ferious about this arrange marriage his parents had involved him in and it's with Naomi which made the situation even more unbareable.

 

'Chanyeol,naomi will be living with us untill the wedding ceremony' his said. Chanyeol looked at him in shock, but he couldn't say otherwise or he'd be scolded by his parents. he sighed deeply. 'Arasseo' he murmured.

 

'Naomi you're okay with staying with them?' her mother asked. 'Ye, i don't mind' she smiled reassuring her mother. 'Arasseo, your things will be packed for you so wait here'. 'Ani....ani it's fine i can do it on my own'

 

she Then ran up the stairs to pack her belongings into her suitcases.She wore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter