Date has been decided

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                    

 

                                                   

 

 

 

 

 

Character Colors: 'Chanyeol

                         : Naomi

                         : Tori

                         : Supporting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol reached home after he had explained to tori his situation he told her his parents arranged for them to marry each other,tori didn't like what she heard but she loved him too much to allow that to break them up. He reassured tori that the love he has for her isn't going to change and that he won't fall for naomi.

 

 

Chanyeol went up to her room to scold her about the promise she broke. But when he entered her room she wasn't there. He went to the guitar that was laying against the wall by the window. He then let himself in and walked towards it,he picked it up and turned it to the back and he touched the rough lines that were at the bottom. Memories of that day played in his mind, he the strings and a gentle smile tugged at his lips. 'She kept it all this time' he murmured.

 

 

He was really touched that she still cherished this old instrument. He put it back just the way she had it and he left her room.

 

 

'Chanyeol,naomi...come here please we need to talk to you' Mrs.Park called out to them but chanyeol was the only one who showed up. His mother looked at him questionably. 'Where is naomi?' she asked suspiciously. 'I don't know...she hasn't came back yet'. He replied. 'oh.....arasseo tell her that we're going to be having dinner with her parents tonight' His mom told him and he left. 

 

 

Chanyeol was hesitant to text or call naomi's number but he did anyways. He called her and told her what his mother said and she thanked him and hung up. 

 

Chanyeol felt odd that she didn't sound cheery on the phone when he spoken to her. He went up to his room and prepared himself for the dinner meeting.

 

'Oh naomi isn't back yet?. his mother asked him and he shook his head. 'arasseo she might meet us at her parent's place gaja'. Chanyeol recalled what he said to her in the infirmary and he felt a little guilty.'maybe i went to far' he thought to himself.

 

 

They  arrived at the Li's residents. They stepped out of the car and welcomed themselves in. 'good day' mr and mrs Li greeted them. Naomi's mother was expecting to see naomi with them but she was no where in sight. 'Um.....where's my daughter?' she asked horsely. 'i thought she would be here' Chanyeol's mother replied.

 

 

A female figure stood at the door frame.Naomi's mother and father darted their eyes at her. 'Naomi!!' her mom and dad cried out as they quickly walked towards her and hugged her tightly. 'Where have you been missy?' her mom asked sternly. 'Uh........a drive i needed to clear my head, mianhae oema' she apologized and hugged her oema and appa tightly. Her mom pulled away to look at her daughter properly. 'omo my daughter is yeppeun,but why is your ankle bandaged up and you have a bandaid on your neck?' her mother asked suspiciously.

 

                                    

'i twisted my ankle when i was running down the stairs at school' naomi replied. 'Why were you running?' her father asked. Naomi turned her gaze to chanyeol and she ran up and hugged him she whispered. 'I know you don't like this but it's the only way i can avoid my parents interogations,unless you want me to tell them and things won't turn out well for your "friends". Chanyeol gulped and played along. 

 

 

'Oppa.....i miss you gaja lets go sit' she said and lead him to the dining room. Their parents followed behind and her eoma and appa forgot to ask her about the bruises she had on her skin.

 

Mrs.Li: 'we've decided on your wedding date'

 

Naomi and chanyeol listened attentively. 'It'll be in two days,so tomorrow is your engagement party and the day after is the wedding' Mrs.Park finished.

 

Chanyeol opened his mouth to protest but naomi pinched him under the table to keep him quiet. He snared at naomi and she smiled at him.She leaned close to him and whispered." don't worry i won't ask you to break up with tori after we're married so just keep quiet or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter