A little cheering up

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                                     

 

 

Character Colors : Chanyeol

                         : Naomi

                         : Tori

                         : Sehun

                         : Myungsoo

                         : Exo

 

 

 

" Naomi........ WAIT!", a voice called out to her,she turned around and saw myungsoo running towards her. " o.....ppa...... ", she said softly with a weak smile. " Naomi-ah....what,what happened to your cheek?, it's all swollen and red and your eyes.... ", he asked all worried,caressing her cheek. She winced when he touched her face. " Oppa.....don't worry about me....i accidentally hit it against the wall in the bathroom,clumsy me ", She replied while raking her fingers through her hair.

 

Myungsoo: " yah.......don't lie to me i'm no idiot "

 Naomi looked at him blankly then her face saddened. " i don't want to talk about it myungsoo-ah....so please leave me alone ", her voice was soft and shaky. " mianhae..... ". He grabbed her hand and lead her to his car that was parked outside. " let's skip our afternoon classes ", he said with a smile. Naomi got into the passenger seat and he got into the driver's seat. Myungsoo turned the key and the car came to life. He then drove out of the school gates.

 

Chanyeol gently picked tori up bridal style and carefully walked up the steps towards the infirmary. He passed through the cafeteria and all eyes were on them. Exo got up and went to him,their eyes landed on tori who laid lifelessly in chanyeol's arms and the other students gossiped amongst them selves. 

 

Chen: " hyung,what happened? "

Chanyeol: " when i went to check on them i saw naomi push tori down the stairs "

Sehun: " WHAT?! , NOT NAOMI "

Chanyeol : " yes...naomi "

Baekhyun: " you suree hyung? you sure ? "

Chanyeol: " yes....i am, now step aside i need to take her to the nurses room "

 

Exo were really shocked, they found it hard to believe that their noona would push tori down the stairs. " ANDWAE, i refuse to believe she pushed her ", sehun said. " but...hyung.....you saw the way tori looked ", kai said. " that proves nothing,. We should ask her what actually happened when we get home ". " Arasseo ".

 

MeanWhile in the infirmary~

 

Chanyeol : " oh...my poor baby i'm soo sorry ", he her hair and looked at her emotionless face with worried and caring eyes. Tori slowly opened her eyes and the met his. " Gwaenchanha? ", he asked hoarsely. " dae oppa...... ", she replied. " that damn naomi i can't forgive her for doing this to you", he growled. " oppa.....saranghae ", she murmured. " saranghae ", he leaned close to her face and lightly pecked her lips.

 

Chanyeol: " do you hurt anywhere? "

Tori: " my back hurts and i sprained my ankle "

Chanyeol: " aw......mianhae ", he sat beside her on the matress  and she climbed on his lap,he wrapped his arms around her holding her close.

Tori: " oppa....stay with me "

Chanyeol : " don't worry, i'm not going anywhere "

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Naomi: " where are we going? "

Myungsoo : " somehwhere "

 

The car made a sudden stop infront of the game arcade. " oppa....why are we here? ", naomi asked. " to have fun of course,gaja ", he replied. They exit the car and went into the arcade.

                         

 

 

"WOAH.......", her eyes widen and dazzled at the sight of the arcade room. " i know right naomi-ah, let's have lots of fun while we're here arasseo? ". " dae.......", she replied with a bright smile. Myungsoo held her hand and lead her to the pool table.

 

Myungsoo: " do you know how to play? "

Naomi: " ani....but it can't be that hard "

Myungsoo: " if you think so.....let's see your skills "

Naomi: " bring it onn.....myungsoo-ah "

 

He grabbed a pool stick  and she took the other one. " Show me your game face naomi ", he joked. " GRRRRRR~ ". Myungsoo laughed at the face she made and her grr. " YAH....OPPA...DON'T LAUGH", she whined. " you call that a grr ? HA...naomi-ah...... that was more like a harmless growl ", he teased.

 

 

She twitched her eyebrow and pointed the tip of her stick towards the multi color balls that were in the middle of the table and knocked the balls causing them to roll and hit against the edges of the table. Myungsoo aimed at the nearest red ball hitting it straight into the hole.

 

 

" humph....nice shot ", she said sarcastically. " gamsamnida.......", he said with a smirk on his face. It was her turn to hit again she aimed at the yellow ball and shot it across the table. " AISH...........", she hissed, myungsoo giggled at her from across the table. " looks like somebody isn't very good at this game ", he teased. "oppa.........look your shoe lace is untied ". He bent down to look at them and she picked up a ball and dropped it into the hole beside her. " OMO OMO......YESSS I GOT I GOT IT ", she cheered.

 

 

He looked up at her then at the hole that the ball was in. " oh......so you got it..... ", he said sarcastically. " lets play some street fighter shall we ? ". He went towards the gaming machine and she followed behind him. " hope you know how to play ". " i do....hope you're p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter