Confrontation

i Can't let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                             ❖❖

                                                           

 

 

Character Colors : Chanyeol

                          : Naomi

                           : Tori

                           : Sehun

                           : Exo

 

 

 

 

Tori heard the sound of keys on the other side of the door, she remained on the floor sprawled out in hopes of chanyeol panicking and worry about her and questioning why she's in the state she's in when he enters the room. Her stomach grumbled ferociously, her lips were dry and cracked,her skin was pale, her hair was in a frizzy mess. " so....hungry........too weak to get up ", her gaze on the sealing, her body was positioned in the shape of a cross. It was like she had spent most of her days stranded on the desert without water and food. Tori starved herself all day and skipped her morning shower, just for his undivided attention. But would all her hard work pay off?, would he actually give her the attention she's been craving for all day?. The thought of getting revenge on baekhyun had disappeared out of her thoughts. " bo go shi paw " ( i miss you )

 

 

Questions swirled around in her mind, while the acid in her stomach boiled within her. A click was heard and the door sprung opened and the boys walked into the house one behind the other with their heads lowered and their hands tucked into their coat pockets, their expressions indifferent while they tried to comprehend what they saw at the clift. The scene with myungsoo and their noona urked them. It was painful and they felt pity towards chanyeol, since he was the one who felt the most disappointed and broken. They sighed deeply and headed towards the living, they then dropped themselves onto the long couch with their legs sprawled apart and their hands stretched up. Baek rustled his hair and looked at chanyeol who was the only one standing at the frame of the living room's entrance.

 

Chanyeol inhaled sharply toxicating his lungs with the scent the house had to offer,lavender. It soothe him a bit and lifted his spirits a little, but his heart still felt heavyand irritated, he then his heels and headed towards the kitchen with his feet dragging along the marble tiles. As soon as he entered the kitchen he heard a strange noise. His heavy heart was replaced with tention and curiosity. With slow steady steps,right foot then left. he titled his head to the left to see where the sound could possibly be coming from.

 

Tori turned her head in the direction of the foot steps and their gazes met when her eyes drifted to their face. 

 

 " Oh !!! ", he jumped and stumbled backwards at the disturbing appearance of his girl friend with his right palm covering his mouth he was in total shock, it didn't even look like the tori he had known for quite a long time now. Questions and possible answers to them began to make its way into his mind . " Oppa~.... ", her voice was low and creepy. He quickly pulled himself together and knelt beside her to scoop her head into his arms. " w-what happened to you?", chanyeol asked concerned. " b-bae ", " b-bae what? ", he asked in a gentle tone.

 

Baekhyun stood behind him along with sehun and chen looking down in disgust and their faces were ringed up. " did you shower?,tori ", baekhyun asked. Chanyeol and tori diverted their attention to the guys that stood behind them. Tori quickly sat up with all the strength she had in her body. " you......", she said hoarsely with traces of anger written on her face. " you look like death " , sehun said to her. " you're so lucky that i have no strength to deal with you right now or you'd get it right about now ", she threatened baek. " ya sure what ever........ ", baekhyun rolled his eyes and scoffed.

 

" it's obvious that you did this to yourself purposely ", sehun said firmly. ' WHAT?, why would i do something like this to myself? ", " don't ask what you already know ", baekhyun said nonchanlantly. Chanyeol turned his attention back to tori who was looking at him in disbelief. At that moment he really didn't want to hear her excuses nor did he care. But as the gentle he was he helped her up to her feet and told her to go clean herself up while he prepared something for her to eat.

----->

Tori was full and happy,her right hand rubbed her tummy in a circular motion and a small burp fell from her lips. A shy chuckle left she then looked at them embarrassed and apologetically  " pardon me ", she murmured. They ignored her and kept their gazes fixated on their phones, playing candy crush and swiping through apps nonchalantly.

 

Tori grabbed on to chanyeol's arm but he quickly brushed her hands away uncaringly. A frown played on her face, she then mumbled under her breath and whined inwardly. He brushed his shoulder against hers and walked up the stairs at a slow pace in the direction of his room. He twisted the knob to the side and pulled the door open to enter the dark room. It was cold and lonely, it described the way he was feeling. Without hesitation he dropped himself  on his front onto the bed, the fluffy sheets hugged him,tenderly. He shortly to his back and rested the back of his hand on his forehead, his breathing became irregular and his lips were agape. The scene of naomi and myungsoo played in his thoughts, like a rolling film.

 

His eyes widen as he watched L fumble with the hem of naomi's skirt while their lips locked.

He was irritate and annoyed, he shifted his body to the side and the red silk covers moved under him. Grief, regret and jealousy absorbed his heart. He was fighting with himself to stop thinking about what he saw that night,blaming himself for the thing's he did to her and for not standing beside her like a husband should have. But how could he?, when tori was hindering him from making any kind of movements towards naomi. His heart ached. it ached so much that the air that once filled his lungs was nolonger doing it's duty, his muscles tensed up and a droplet of perspiration roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter