THE HAPPY PIE - Epilogue

Seven Incarnations
(I just love epilogues!)
.
.
.

EPILOGUE:
.
.
.
That was the day Gerald and Kim finally ran away.

As Gerald promised, they had the most fabulous date ever...where else...but in Paris!

And Kim, being so bad with her promises and all, came back to Philippines, weeks later, as Mrs. Gerald Alejandro. Gerald made sure she will never...ever forget.

They now spend their days and nights, by the beach, reading the journal that the key opened. There they reminisced old memories and began making new ones for years to come.

Carlo has successfully managed Vanilla Bean, with the help of his new girlfriend Marge.

Jake finally got married too... this time to an upcoming actress that played Kim’s role in the smash hit, Runaway Bride --- a biopic of their marriage disaster.

Jake finally got his first acting trophy! This was for his most convincing portrayal of the most complex character he ever played ... himself.
.
.
And...
.
.
By the way, Gerald vowed never ever to make Happy Pies ever again. He and Kim, don’t need them anymore for they are blissfully happy. For now, the recipe shall remain a family secret.
.
.
.
.
.
FIN

(I hope you guys liked it! I won't be back for some time, perhaps till I finish Siren. Please watch out for the next story: THE SADDEST MAN IN THE WORLD --- regina )