New House

And One

Sehun's POV                                                                       

After the introduction thing we went to our classroom. I walk to my place while the girls are looking at me and smiling. But I don't care, they just like us because we are popular with our looks, they just used us to get their popularity. That's why I hate girls.                                                          

The teacher came in with books at her hand. When we're about to start the lesson, we heard a knock then it reveals a girl, wait isn't that Chanyeol hyung's sister? I remained my pokerface. Then the teacher pulled her to the middle and introduce herself.  "okay you can sit beside... Sehun. Sehun please raise your hand!" spoke the teacher. 'bwo?!' I screamed inside my mind. I raised my hand. She walk toward my place, she tighten her bagpack since all of the girls are looking at her with their death glare. Then she sat down immediately.                        

After 3 classes, I fixed my things and went out of the class and  I walk into the cafeteria. I sensed that she was following me.  I stopped and it make her forehead bump into my back. "I don't care if you're Chanyeol hyung's sister but can you stop following me?"  I speak coldly. "uhh.. I'm sorry but Chanyeol oppa told me to follow you to the cafeteria since I don't know where it is.." she gulped.   "well I'm going to the toilet do you want to follow? " I ask coldly. "uhh.. no" when I was about to go, she held my wrist that make me shock, she is the first girl that hold my hand other then 'her'. Then I look down my wrist, she let go immediately, "can you plase tell me where it is?" she asked slowly. I swallow my saliva and answer her back. "walk straight and turn left." with that I left her alone.          

 

Sooyeon's POV

I follow the direction.  Then I saw the cafeteria. 'wah so many people..' I thought.

Then I received a message.

 

From : Yeollie oppa

To : Yeoniee

Where are you now, saeng-ah?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From : Yeoniee

To : Yeollie oppa

Cafeteria.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

From : Yeollie oppa

To : Yeoniee

Come to the rooftop now. If you want to buy some food, just buy and bring it up to the rooftop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I ended the message. I went to buy some bread and walk up to the rooftop.

I open the door infront and revealed oppas. Eating and chatting. 

"Yeonnie ah, how 's your first day?" Chanyeol oppa asked with his munching his food. 

"it's great." I smile and I sat beside oppa. "where's Sehun?" asked Suho oppa.

"he went to the toilet." I answered. "ohh." 

 

Then the door revealed Sehun oppa. With his pokerface on. He sat beside Baekhyun oppa and playing his phone.

I sneakly peeked at him while eating my bread. Then he caught me looking at him, I chocked and cough. Oppa patted my back. "aigooo are you okay?". "n-neh.. mianhae.." I apologize. Then, I saw him smirked.

 

Author's POV

After the break time. All of them proceed to their next subject. Then it's time for lunch. 

All of them are eating together in the rooftop. Sooyeon were sitting infront of Sehun, she would sneekly peeked at him.

After another 3 subjects, The bell rang. The students fixed their books happily and walk out of the class with their own friends. In the other case, Sooyeon fixed her books slowly and walk out of her class slowly since she is tired. She walk infront of the school, waiting for Chanyeol and the rest. Since there's nobody left,  she wait them patiently and yawn.

Then there's a bunch of guy with the same school uniform as you, they were 5 of them, they approached you, "hey, pretty lady~" one of the guy said. I read the name label on his unifrom. "is there something wrong, Onew-ssi?" I bravely asked. "nothing wrong, Sooyeon ssi~ it's just that do you want to accompany us tonight?" he smirked and playing with my hair. I want to avoid him, but the other 4 guy doen't let me go. 'eotteohke? oppa ppalii!! I'm scared.' I thought as tears are formed. "why are you crying Sooyeon-ssi? it's not like we are going to hurt you.. We just wanna sk you that do you wanna accompany us tonight. that's all..." he laugh. 

"no she doesn't have time for you", I look back and I gasped.

Sehun's POV

The bell rang, all of the students ran outside. I walk slowly to the outside. Then my phone buzz.

 

From : Chanyeol hyung

To : Sehunnie

Yah Sehun ah! please help me to look at my dongsaeng, We'll be late for 15 minutes since the teacher is so nagged. She's been talking for non-stop. We'll meet you two later at the outside. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh. Where is his dongsaeng? I search for her. Then I heard a guy said, "nothing wrong, Sooyeon-ssi~ it's just that do you want to accompany us tonight?". As I thought, it's Onew and his gang. Then I heard he said again, "why are you crying Sooyeon-ssi? it's not like we are going to hurt you.. We just wanna ask you that do you wanna accompany us tonight. that's all...". "no she doesn't have time for you," I spoke. They turned their gaze to me. "act as a hero huh? Oh Sehun." he walked toward me. "go away, before I tell the principal. And you will be suspended again." I threatened. "just wait, Oh Sehun." he glared. Then he was gone.

I walk to Sooyeon, she was wiping her tears that keeps on flowing. "thankyou Sehun..o-oppa?"  she said, still rubbing her eyes, "yah do you want to rub your eyes until it blind?" I spoke coldly. Then she stopped. "it's itchy." she laugh. It's very fake. I can see a tear now. "no need to lie.. I know you're crying." she stopped rubbing. "it's just... it's my first day of school today, then I already make a trouble." a tear fall. "it's not your fault anyway, it's their's. So stop crying now." he hissed.

"mi-mianhae," she wiped her tears for the last time then smile to me. 

 

Author's POV

"Sooyeon ah!" they look back. "annyeong oppas" she greeted. They smile to her.

"Sooyeon ah, they said they will going to out house since they never visit our house." said Chanyeol. "jinjja?? wah daebak!! I'm going to make something for them to eat." Seoyeon giggled. "no need for you to do that..." Kyungsoo patted her head and smile. As they're infront of Chanyeol and Seoyeon house, they saw their things are infront of the house; a lugguage. Then the're shock. Chanyeol ran to the house of the landlord lady, "ahjumma!! how can you put our things outside?" ask Chanyeol with his furious facial. "you guys had owed me 3 months debt. I have no choice but rid you guys out." she said heartlessly. "but where can we live now?" ask Sooyeon. "well it's your business then," she anwered then close her door. Changyeol was stunned. "oppa.. eotteohke? where do we live now?" asked Sooyeon.

"Well you guys can live with us of course." said Suho. "but it's too much.. I can't repay you guys.." Chanyeol feel bad. "it's okay, we're bestfriend after all." assured Kyungsoo. "how about I get a job and pay you guys every month?" request Chanyeol. "no you don't need to pay, just live peacefully with us since our house too big for only 5 people to live." said Baekhyun. "plus, We are not One if we minus one member." said Kai. "but.." "no more but.. Come, let's go home.." said Suho.

Then you guys went to your 'new home' with EXO


chapter 2 !!

whatdoyouthink?

kkk..

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 

thankyouu for the subscribe

sorry if there's a error. :DD