Married

And One

Suddenly, Yoona felt her hand was being held, when she looked up, "wooo~~" all of them teased. It's Taehyung. "Yoona ah, actually.. when I first saw you, I kinda started to like you.." one of his hand rubbed his neck awkwardly. Yoona gasped, "j-jeongmal?" she stutters, "I like how you blushed easily, I like how you stutters because of nervous. Out of all, I like you smile the most, and you're very nice to everyone around you" he confessed, Yoona started to tear up, "I-I've never felt like this before.. So this is how you felt, being loved" she cried, Sooyeon nodded and smile to her, "so, Im Yoona, will you be my girlfriend?", Yoona stared at him, "yes I'll love to!" she hugged him. Every one in the house cheered.

Sooyeon texted RapMon and tell them to come. Soon all of them gathered, you introduced BTS to EXO. 

Sooyeon's POV

"everyone, I have something to announced" said Baekhyun, as he stare at unnie and smiling. 

"we're going to married" he said and all of us awed, "congrats guys!!" all of them chorused and unnie chuckled. "I don't believe it, that our Bacon is going to married" Kai pretend to wipe his tears away and hugged Kyungsoo, "yeah, me too". We all burst into laughter.

 

5 YEARS LATER

Sooyeon's POV

3 years had passed after that confession. Actually.. today is the day that I'm going to married, with Sehun and Yoona will married with Taehyung. Last time, the 4 of us went to a double-date and later at that night, they proposed to us. And now, I'm sitting in the bride's room, together with Yoona.

wedding-dress.jpg I wore this and Yoona wore this :  421112.jpg 

"unnie.. I'm nervous" she held my hand tightly, "me too.." . "Aunt Sooyeon! Aunt Yoona!" 5 years old Naeun ran to our middle with her mommy behind her. "Seohyun unnie" both Yoona and I hug him, "I know how you guys feel," she chuckled. "took a deep breath" we did as she told, "okay, it's time now" she said. Unnie help us by going out the room, and we found a man standing infront of the ball's door. 

"Sooyeon ah, I can't believe that my little sister is going to married today" he said, and I almost teared up, "oppa~ don't make me cry again" I slapped his arms playfully and Yoona chuckled. Chanyeol oppa held my right hand, and Yoona's left hand. Since Yoona's parent can't come to their only daughter actual wedding ceremony, because due to their sudden important meeting, Chanyeol oppa will be act as her appa's role, the same as I. 

Then the door open, we saw 2 guys standing infront of the priests. All of the crowds clapped their hands. As we reached infront, oppa placed our hands, and placed it at our husband's, "please take care of them, do not let them cry" Sehun and Taehyung nodded. 

"Do you, Oh Sehun and Kim Taehyung, will take Park Sooyeon and Im Yoona as your wife. To be true in a good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. That you will stay together, love her and honor her all the days of your life?" asked the priest.

"I do" the two said in chorused.

"Do you, Park Sooyeon and Im Yoona, will take Oh Sehun and Kim Taehyung as your husband. To be true in a good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. That you will stay together, love him and honor him all the days of you life?" asked the priest.

"I do" Sooyeon nad Yoona chorused.

"now I announced, that the four of you are now husband and wife. Grooms, you may kiss you wife now" Sehun and Taehyung kissed Sooyeon and Yoona as the crowds cheered. Especially EXO and BTS. 


there's still one more chapter to go! :3

anw please COMMENTS.

sorry I lack in this chapter. Mian!