Jung Gayoung

And One

Soon, 3 months has passed. Sehun's and Sooyeon's relationship have become more strong.

One day...

*school

Sehun and Sooyeon were seated on their place, and their teacher came in.

"class, we have a new student here," announched their seongsaenim.

"who?"

"is it a boy?" a girl raised her hand.

"or a girl?" another boy raised his hand.

Soon the class become noisy, except the two couples.

'Why do I have a bad feeling about it..' Sehun thought.

'I feel like something bad is going to happend..' Sooyeon thought.

 

Sehun's POV

"new student!" the teacher called. I was shocked as I saw who the new student was.

"would you mind to introduce yourself?"

"annyeonghaseyo, Jung Gayoung imnida!"

 

Sooyeon's POV

"annyeonghaseyo, Jung Gayoung imnida!" I look at Sehun. He kept staring the new student infront.

The guy were all whistling over her, 

"Gayoung, you may sit..." the teacher eye stopped infront of Sooyeon, "infront of Park Sooyeon, please raise your hand Sooyeon" I raise my hand and she walk infront of me and bow, I smile back to her as a reply.

Then her eyes locked with Sehun's eyes, I saw her smirked and she sat on her place.

 

The bell rang, I stood up and held Sehun's hand,

"oppa, let's go?"

"ahh.. Sooyeon ah, you go first. I'll meet you later." he said.

"okay.." this is the first time he decline me. I sigh and walk to the cafeteria.

 

"Sooyeon ah! here!" Chanyeol oppa raises his hand. I smile forcely and ran to them.

"where's your boyfriend?" asked Suho. 

"he told me  to come first.." I look down.

"wae? what's wrong?" asked Seohyun unnie.

"our class just came a new student this morning. You know is she?" they place their eye on me.

"his ex-girlfriend" I finished.

"Jung Gayoung?!" they chorused, except Seohyun unnie who seems so confuse, and I nodded.

"don't worry Sooyeon ah, he has already you, he wouldn't turn back and look for Gayoung." said Chanyeol.

"who says I'm worry?" I fake a laugh, "anyway I'm going back to my class now. Bye!" I waved and ran to my class.

'acutally.. I'm worry.. what if he leave me?'

 

Sehun's POV

The students went to the cafeteria, and now there's only two of us in the classroom.

"Gayoung, why are you here?" she smirks before answering me.

"to see you" she answer shortly.

"weren't you with Jonghyun?"

"we broke up. Sehun ah, when I was with Jonghyun, I just realised that my love is still with you" she stood up from her place and held my shoulder. I push her, "don't touch me! I already have a girlfriend!" 

"Park Sooyeon, isn't it?" 

"it's none of your business!"

"well, you must break up with her, and be with me now."

"never!! I love her very much! There's no way you can stop me with her!"

"then there's only one way to do now." she smirks. I look at her confusely. Then she lock her lips with mine.

 

Sooyeon's POV

I walk to my classroom, with bubble milk tea that I bought on my hand, Sehun's favorite.

But when I went inside, just to see Gayoung's smirk and she lock her lips with a boy. Isn't... Isn't that Sehun?

I accidently dropped the milk tea on the ground, and it made the two's attention turn to me.

My tears are falling and falling, 

"Sooyeon, I can explain" said Sehun. I ran immediately to the cafeteria and look for oppas and unnie.

 

"Seo-Seohyun unnie" I hugs her.

"wae Sooyeon ah? why are you crying? tell unnie." Seohyun unnie hugs me back.

"Se-Sehun oppa.. he.. he.." I sobs hardly.

"what did Sehun do?" Kyungsoo ask sternly.

"I- I saw him.. at the classroom.... kissing" I cry more harder, unnie patter my back.

"WHAT?!" all of them chorused.

 

While on the other side,

"stay" said Gayoung, "or I'll hurt her" she threatened.

"why are you doing this to me?!!" Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I'll let you decide now. Stay with me and be my boyfriend just like before, or stay with her and I'll make her suffer" she threatened Sehun.

"don't.do.anything.to.her"

"no problem. Break up with her, and be my boyfriend, just for 5 months, and you can back to her again."

'for Sooyeon.. I must endure it for 5 months. After 5 months, I can still get back with her.'

"DEAL" Sehun nodded, "remember, 5 months. After 5 months you got to dissapear from our sight"

"no problem, jagiya" she touched Sehun's face, and it makes Sehun got a goosebumps.

'I'm sorry Sooyeon, please wait for me. Just 5 months and I can with you again.'


annyeong!!

please do comments, give your thought about it..

it feels like I'm talking to a wall since there is no one answering me. .-. /sobs/ JOKING :DD

kekekek...

is this chapter boring? or what?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :3